Didn't Receive Your Registration Key?

• 1 month later...

I do have five old (~10 years) License keys and original LimeTech USB devices from the days I bought two machines from LimeTechs website. Some of the USB devices are under 512 MB in size. So today I tried to replace the first of my Pro licenses to a new USB device. I did as requested on that page:

https://lime-technology.com/replace-key/

The original key file (here: Pro5.key) from the old device was the only keyfile on the new device. The machine came up and complained about to many devices.

So I clicked on "Replace key" on Tools-> Registration and did enter my E-Mail address. The following screen appeared (see attachment). No mail arrived, No new keyfile arrived. What can I do?

When I bought the two machines I ordered a second USB device and license always. Perhaps I did replace a device in the past, but I don't know which. If I did replace, it was many years ago.

unRAID 01.jpg

• 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Tchucho said:

Hi,

i've created a new post but should have spotted this one earlier.

Just sent an email to  [email protected]

Order Number 449461078

Invoice No. 41019

(payment was done with paypal)

Waiting for reply as we speak

Our shopping cart provider is having "issues" which they are working on.  Some key email got delayed and you should have your key by now, correct?

This kind of stuff happens from time-to-time unfortunately.

27 minutes ago, techeek said:

Hello, I am Chinese, do not understand English, the following English translation from Google Translate. I just bought the unraid $59 package without logging in to unraid, but I have not received any emails. I have sent an email to ask, my email address is [email protected] I hope you will reply as soon as possible, thank you!

I received your email and tried resending email to you but your email server has blocked it.  I will give you the link to your key in a Private Message on this forum.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

after Messing around with different plugins got to a place I did not expect... 

Boot failure

,was not able to repair the flash to boot again so had to use USB creator restore a very old backup... Have now the problem that I am missing my reg key,... tried doying a triel key and got this error: 

Sorry, an error (403) occurred registering USB Flash GUID 058F-6387-0000-000055AC5CE1

The error is: GUID '058F-6387-0000-000055AC5CE1' is already registered to another user

Any wet I can get the key resent to me pls...

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

I didn’t receive my registration key. I have registered and normally validated my email on the forum, but haven’t got the key after placing my order.

Can you check it out? My order number is 483594628.

Thanks,

Nikola

45 minutes ago, nkl said:

Hi,

I didn’t receive my registration key. I have registered and normally validated my email on the forum, but haven’t got the key after placing my order.

Can you check it out? My order number is 483594628.

Thanks,

Nikola

This has been cleared up.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I also seem to have an issues where I had not received a key.

I did play around with spam and filter and only now when registering on this site did i get an email from the domain, it was being blocked in the back-end.

My order number is 487775348

Thank for your help guys

Germano

3 hours ago, germanji said:

Hi

I also seem to have an issues where I had not received a key.

I did play around with spam and filter and only now when registering on this site did i get an email from the domain, it was being blocked in the back-end.

My order number is 487775348

Thank for your help guys

Germano

Thank you for your order.  You key was sent immediately following order.  We also received "Delivery status notification (failure) - Address not found".  Please send request via email using a different email address to [email protected] (do not post email address here on forum).

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, limetech said:

Thank you for your order.  You key was sent immediately following order.  We also received "Delivery status notification (failure) - Address not found".  Please send request via email using a different email address to [email protected] (do not post email address here on forum).

Thanks for you help, all sorted and working 100%.

Great OS and you guys must keep up the great work.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello and thank you for such a wonderful OS. Couldn't be happier with my experience so far. 

I tried to make the upgrade the other day to full license key. After 24 hours I contacted support. I have not heard back and figured this would be the next best step. I assume it may just be that its the weekend but just to be safe I thought I would post here. 

Invoice No.: 56257 Order No.: 498176734 Date: 09/06/2019

Thank you kindly for any and all help you may be able to provide. 

1 minute ago, Liquidbings said:

Hello and thank you for such a wonderful OS. Couldn't be happier with my experience so far. 

I tried to make the upgrade the other day to full license key. After 24 hours I contacted support. I have not heard back and figured this would be the next best step. I assume it may just be that its the weekend but just to be safe I thought I would post here. 

Invoice No.: 56257 Order No.: 498176734 Date: 09/06/2019

Thank you kindly for any and all help you may be able to provide. 

Thanks for reaching out. We will be in touch shortly to get this fixed. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

I bought a new key, paid for it and received this:

Unfortunately there was an error when generating your key. We've received your payment but had a hiccup on our end. Please use the button below to send us your order details. We will resolve this for you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Order #: 1005526

What gives?

Edited by isrdude
33 minutes ago, isrdude said:

I bought a new key, paid for it and received this:

Unfortunately there was an error when generating your key. We've received your payment but had a hiccup on our end. Please use the button below to send us your order details. We will resolve this for you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Order #: 1005526

What gives?

We replied in email.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have purchase the basic version for quite sometime back (2 years?). Now when I decided to use back and realize the drive has been use for other purpose which end up I have to reinstall the UnRAID image. However, I lost the email that was send me to during the purchase. May I know where I can retrieve my key? I have been searching in the account page but was unable to locate any purchase history.