Didn't Receive Your Registration Key?

Virtually all key orders are processed the same day they are received, 99% within 24 hours. 

Registration keys are sent as a 256-byte binary attachment to an email.  Sometimes email servers and/or clients treat these kinds of email as "spam".  Please check your spam folder if you have not received your key after 24 hours.

We have been having issues sending to Hotmail email addresses.  Even though we have never "spammed" any of our customers, and never even send out things like "newsletters" or "offers", Microsoft has seen fit to blacklist the "lime-technology.com" domain.  We are looking into this to try and determine why this is happening.

For now, please use an email address other than Hotmail, or add "lime-technology.com" to your list of trusted domains.

If you have more questions, please post in this thread.

We are having the same issue with some of our Greenleaf customers.  The "@greenleaf-technology.com" account seems to be directed to SPAM folders in gmail and hotmail based on some of the reports we have received.  From my initial look into things we are not in any of the SPAM databases so we are not sure what is going on.

limetech: If you figure out what is going on please drop us an email.

Most major webmail providers maintain their own whiltelist/blacklist that is independent of the major RBL lists out there. You can apply with each of them to get on their gray (white) list to keep from going directly into spam folders.

Also, one thing to make sure of is that you have a proper SPF record setup on your external dns provider, >24h TTL on your MX records, Reverse DNS setup properly, etc. These are things we had to verify and change when we went to get greylisted.

• 4 months later...

hello,

I have purchase an upgrade key the 7th of this month. Since I have no mail with my new key, I decided to check the forum, and I found this thread saying that the hotmail address won't work... Guess with what mail I have ordered the key  ;)... Yep it's my hotmail address...

Is it possible to send you a private message with all my information about the payement and another mail to get the key ?

thanks a lot  :D

hello,

I have purchase an upgrade key the 7th of this month. Since I have no mail with my new key, I decided to check the forum, and I found this thread saying that the hotmail address won't work... Guess with what mail I have ordered the key  ;)... Yep it's my hotmail address...

Is it possible to send you a private message with all my information about the payement and another mail to get the key ?

thanks a lot  :D

Yes of course.  Also you can send me an email at [email protected] or at [email protected].  This happens from time-to-time with Hotmail and I have not figured out the pattern yet.

• 1 month later...

Do you process key on weekends?  I purchased my key on Saturday night (US) and it is now Monday afternoon and I have yet to receive a key.  I did get the email for the confirmation of purchase (so I don't assume that I am having the Hotmail issue).

It was posted that Tom is away for a few days dealing with his Father's estate. Its also a holiday weekend!

It was posted that Tom is away for a few days dealing with his Father's estate.

It would probably be good to put that on the website (like b&h photo with Jewish holidays) so that people that don't follow forums are in the loop.  I'm not in a huge rush, but had I not posted here I would be in the dark.

Its also a holiday weekend!

For some reason I thought that Lime-Tech was a British company (not sure where I got that idea).  Oh well, thanks for putting my mind at ease.

• 8 months later...

Did you make sure to double check the response didn't go into junk or spam? Tom is very diligent at issuing keys and if you didn't receive yours you need to reach out to Limetech via email to resolve these types of issues.

Hi,

Did you make sure to double check the response didn't go into junk or spam? Tom is very diligent at issuing keys and if you didn't receive yours you need to reach out to Limetech via email to resolve these types of issues.

Yes, I even 'grep'ed the logs of my mailservers and limetech is in my spamfilter's whitelist ;-) My last orders went very smooth so I am really surprised about the delay this time.

bye

Volker

Hi,

Yes, I even 'grep'ed the logs of my mailservers and limetech is in my spamfilter's whitelist ;-) My last orders went very smooth so I am really surprised about the delay this time.

bye

Volker

Apologies for the delay.  Notifying Tom of this right now. 

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Also just to add, our HQ is in Carlsbad, CA which was being evacuated recently due to some wild fires spreading (Google search for details).  Not using that as an excuse for why you didn't get your key right away, but definitely as an excuse for not having seen this message right away :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Good morning,

I purchased a Plus-Keypack on 2014-05-06 but received no key yet. Also sent an email with transaction information via contact form, no reply yet.

with kind regards

Volker Imre

Imre IT-Services

Hi Volker,

Your order was processed and key sent on the same day, 6 May.  I just resent the email with your key link.  Please also check your PM here on the forum.  I have no record of any other correspondence from you.  Sorry I didn't see your post here until today.

• 1 year later...

I purchased my key Via PayPal for a plus key, It is to a Microsoft ID there is nothing I can do about that.

I expected this to be an automated upgrade, had I known I would not be able to work on it over the weekend

I would not have purchased at the time I did.

Please correct this issue ASAP.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did follow the instructions and my old flash drive is now blacklisted and my new flash drive is not valid because I don't have the url to register it. I tried using a different email and it told me that the drive is already associated with a different email, tried with same email and it didn't work. How do I get a replacement email with the registration link for my new usb drive?

Hi

I purchased a 2nd key back to 2015 during promotion and recently i would like to exercise this order

i had sent 3 email with new USB GUID to Lime Tech. How far no response

Can anyone in Lime Tech check and reply with my new server key?

My email address is in my profile.

Thanks

Order information:

Invoice No.: 12897  Order No.: 260932611  Date: 01/04/2015