Sonarr - Update please to 2.0.0.2663

Just go to system, updates, and hit install on 2633

Updating Sonnar from the Docker now works ??  Never worked before.  Did they change the way it update ?  Will wait for the docker maintainer to comment.

no it doesn't work.  At least not needo's version.  If you want @Needo to see this, at least write it in his thread so he will see it.

Updating Sonnar from the Docker now works ??  Never worked before.  Did they change the way it update ?  Will wait for the docker maintainer to comment.

no it doesn't work.  At least not needo's version.  If you want @Needo to see this, at least write it in his thread so he will see it.

I just updated on Needo's version using the above method.....

I'm not using Needo's repo for this at the moment (I switched to tuxeh/sonarr when the Sonarr releases started), but if it won't update for you with the in-program updates, you may need to change the mechanism under the general settings (show advanced settings).  Change Branch to develop, Mechanism to script, and (on the tuxeh version anyway) the update script is located at: /etc/service/sonarr/update.sh

Works for me every time, and I'm currently running the latest version (even have auto-update turned on so I keep current on the develop branch).

I just updated on Needo's version using the above method.....

Holy cow it did work!  It would never work for me.  I'd get the pop-up saying the the update started but it would never do it.  But I just turned "update" to automatic and it updated.

Just be aware that every time you update the docker, the more unusable space inside your docker.img loop back file you're using. Be sure to keep an eye on the file usage inside it so things don't just die and corrupt items out of nowhere.

Sonarr is great for that.  System button tells you the free space

I think I just ran into an issue where updating inside the container maybe wasn't a great idea. My Sonarr, while still working and downloading, just hangs on loading when I hit the web interface. I am wiping out the container and img and retrying, let's hope my configs are ok.

Update:

Head the warning...this did in fact fill my docker image. I had to shut down docker and expand it.

I successfully upgraded Sonarr from inside the docker. Now it seems as if Needo pushed an update via the Dockerman Plugin. If I update the docker itself, will it break something?

Which one is the prefered update routine?

I did it even if I also successfully update with the Updater inside and everything still works fine :)

I guess that if the Internal update routine works, you just get if faster than waiting the container update, but when it get out, there is no harm on doing it too.