[support] hurricane's Docker Repository

Hello,

I tried updating the emby-beta to the latest release (08-18) and have an error when the container starts:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...

Current default time zone: 'America/New_York'

Local time is now:      Tue Aug 18 11:42:26 EDT 2015.

Universal Time is now:  Tue Aug 18 15:42:26 UTC 2015.

usermod: no changes

ls: cannot access /opt/emby-server: No such file or directory

chown: missing operand after ‘nobody:users ’

Try 'chown --help' for more information.

*** Running /etc/rc.local...

*** Booting runit daemon...

*** Runit started as PID 41

./run: line 4: cd: /opt/emby-server/: No such file or directory

setuser: cannot execute mono-sgen: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

./run: line 4: cd: /opt/emby-server/: No such file or directory......

Is there an issue with the latest emby-beta?

I also get the same error with the dev release....the stable one works fine though...

Is there anything I should change?

Thanks!

Linux works with slashes in the other direction //ip/share

Still no luck. Are other folks able to add smb locations in the media library > add media folder section of emby's settings? Since it doesn't work for me there, I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that the path substitution setting is also not working.

EDIT - NM. DVD's are working on my kodi client now. Not sure what changed but path substitution seems to be functioning. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I tried pointing it at a different one also just couldn't get it to change.

Don't know what source the GUI actually uses to display the icons, they must be stored somewhere after being downloaded.

@Fireplex any luck yet? I will try and push and  update soon. Sorry for the dealy, I've been working heavily on Emby development and deploying an asterisk server.

OK, had another look at this and sussed it out.

Turns out I was using my router as my DNS server under unraid network settings.

And my router is configured to use OpenDNS.

And my OpenDNS is blocking i.imgur.com !!

Changed to google's DNS servers and all fine now.

Sorry for wasting your time.

new to dockers, trying to install eöby server (got a cache drvie)

read the wiki but still not get it

about volume mappings, what do i fill in?

under conotainer volume and host path?

I'm not sure if this is best practice but I'll tell you how mine is set up. Under container volume I have /mnt and under host I have that pointed to /mnt/cache/docker/emby/mnt/ (a folder I made on my cache). Then for my media, I point container volumes to host paths like /mnt/movies (container) to /mnt/user/movies/ (host).  I have /config set to /mnt/cache/docker/emby/. Good luck.

lol i filled in soöething, before your post, iclicked start

and now system is unresponsive

lol

cant log to main menu anymore

so you have 3 things filled in there...

I have more than three but the rest follow the same format as for movies. /mnt/tv(container) to /mnt/user/tv/ (host). It should run with just mnt and config filled in (no media).

yeah already 3 now :)

i installed dropbox docker, running fine

i installed sabnzb also running , however i want my watch folder to be one of my dropbox folder

when i try to fill this in

i cant go to dropbox folder

how come?

the folder is on /mn/cache/Apps/Dropbox/Dropbox/

yeah already 3 now :)

i installed dropbox docker, running fine

i installed sabnzb also running , however i want my watch folder to be one of my dropbox folder

when i try to fill this in

i cant go to dropbox folder

how come?

the folder is on /mn/cache/Apps/Dropbox/Dropbox/

Each container can only see the host paths that it has mapped.

Question about BTsync. I've been running the latest BTsync as a plugin, but want to move it to a docker container. I currently have config data on my cache drive here:

/appdata/btsync

I'm assuming that when I configure the container and point the config directory here everything should be picked up yes?

Also, in your notes you mention a sync directory:

/sync : this path is where Bittorrent Sync will share files from.

Is this the same as the default folder where Sync would setup new shares, if enabled? Or is it something else entirely? My default location is /mnt/user/Media.

Thanks in advance. This will be the first docker container for me and I'd rather not mess it up! :)

Your are correct about the sync app data folder.

And in regards to the sync, yes it is the default path from where sync would setup new shares. If I were you I would also add an additional volume /mnt/user/Media mapped to /mnt/user/Media.

Make a backup of your btsync appdata folder. There is not guarantee that it will pick it up though. I can not remember how successful I was in moving from plugin to a docker without having to repbuild my sync folders. 

Your are correct about the sync app data folder.

And in regards to the sync, yes it is the default path from where sync would setup new shares. If I were you I would also add an additional volume /mnt/user/Media mapped to /mnt/user/Media.

Make a backup of your btsync appdata folder. There is not guarantee that it will pick it up though. I can not remember how successful I was in moving from plugin to a docker without having to repbuild my sync folders.

Thanks for the super fast reply!

Ok so you're saying map /sync to /mnt/user/Media and then also another mapping as you stated?

And yeah, I'll back that directory up. When I moved from 1.4.x to 2.x it got completely hosed because of all the changes in BTSync. I was hoping that keeping in the same family might keep that from happening, but if not so be it. Mostly I just don't want BTSync to re-index every damn thing again!

No worries, I would do the following two tests

1. /sync mapped to /mnt/user/Media

2. drop /sync and map /mnt/user/Media to /mnt/user/Media

Well this isn't going so well. First, no matter what I do I can't get either machine to see the peers now. I even tried to turn on uPNP, but after restarting Sync that setting goes away. I have no idea if it's a port thing or not, but I'm guessing maybe. Do I need to put in a port forward on my router or something? if so, from what to what?

Also, I've tried manually adding folders in on the unRAID side and that hasn't gone very well. If I manually add them I keep getting "pending approval", but the key I'm copying from the other machine has that turned off so it shouldn't even be asking. BUT I never see anything on the other end to allow me to approve. Maybe this is because of the port???

Help...

When Sabnzbd is setup with a host address of 0.0.0.0 it means it will accept connections from clients using either a public or private ip, which is what you want. In sonarr you need to fill in the ip of your unRAID box.

You can also switch each container to use host networking and use localhost rather than any ip. This should not be necessary though.

When Sabnzbd is setup with a host address of 0.0.0.0 it means it will accept connections from clients using either a public or private ip, which is what you want. In sonarr you need to fill in the ip of your unRAID box.

You can also switch each container to use host networking and use localhost rather than any ip. This should not be necessary though.

if i fill in the ip of my unraid in sonarr, i get a message

Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings