[Support] Linuxserver.io - Deluge

Ok well, that didnt fix it for long. 

Since deluge stopped working a few days ago things have been a bit spotty, (see earlier posts on previous page) got it working for a bit usig an older version but thats doing the same thing now.

All my torrents are seeding but Im stil getting the 'IP n/a' issue in the botom right corner and none of my torrents are showing seeds or peers.

Tried adding my external IP as the incoming IP (deluge WebUI) but that made no difference

Since I havent changed anything Im not really sure where to start trouble shooting.

Any ideas?

Edited by MendipMan
Clarity
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also unable to access my Deluge WebUI - was using it yesterday evening then it just stopped opening after refreshing the page.

Logs show a warning whenever I try to open the web ui:

17:56:40 [WARNING ][deluge.ui.web.server :614 ] Failed to enable WebUI "normal" mode, script files are missing!
17:56:40 [WARNING ][deluge.ui.web.server :626 ] WebUI falling back to "debug" mode.

Currently running 2.0.5 - tried rolling back to 2.0.3 but that didn't help, and .old the appdata also didn't help.

• 5 weeks later...

Had similar issues to many here; was working perfectly well, then ran an upgrade on my docker container then nothing worked.  IP: N/A.

Was running the linuxserver version of the deluge container, switched to the Binhex container and all is right with the world.  That was even after blowing away my appdata folder and recreating from scratch.

Hope that helps someone out there!

Edited by Tintalis
Grammar
  • 3 months later...

Hi there. I'm trying to make autobrr connect to Deluge, but it asks me to connect using the deamon port, the port portion is easy to figure out, but what about username and password?

How do I connect through deamon using password, I have no idea what to place there and it doesn't look like it's the same password set for webui, also, what username should I use?

I have set both autobrr's and Deluge's  "Privileged" to "On". They're both using custom network (br0 192.168.1.0/24), with different IPs. I can make them ping each other using their consoles.

I can't, for the love of God, make them both see each other.

UPDATE: (answer)

After google searching for a few days I got to ask the right question and got the right answer to my own question:

For the host, I've used the container name: deluge.

User and Password were inside /config/auth, user:pass are in plain text

:)

Edited by mizifih
Found out the answer
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Cross linking to an Unraid support thread where libtorrent (used by deluge) is causing a kernel error on the 6.11 release series. If you are on 6.11.* and see your syslog contain the error shown in this thread accompanied by your deluge/Unraid webUI being unresponsive, you may also be experiencing the same issue. This is not unique to Unraid, but seemingly all distros utilizing newer versions of the Linux v5 kernel.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

realized I had my deluge docker pinned at an early 2.x version so just switched the repo to :latest and now my web ui is painfully slow.  It seems to constantly be making requests for tracker icons, which fail, and then I guess requests for updating the UI, but they are all painfully slow and the UI loses connection very easily.  Any ideas?

thanks

UPDATE: seems to have resolved itself either with the most recent update or just by itself!  WOrks for me!

Edited by sMACk
update