Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Plugin] Linuxserver.io - Unraid DVB

Featured Replies

Just now, Mike Rando said:

Is there an ETA?

 

Should I roll back to 6.7.1? How do I do that?

ETA is when it's ready.

 

Rolling back will be the same way as you install any release.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 346.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mike Rando

 

Might be helpful if you tell us what hardware you're trying to get working and what build you've tried There's no point in just keep trying the same thing and posting snippets of bash outputs, it has no context and I can't interpret that.

 

The more information you can provide me, the more I can help, I'm busy with a lot of real life stuff at the moment, and that has priority, so when I see any post which doesn't have enough info, I'm filtering them out my brain due to time constraints.

 

 

14 hours ago, CHBMB said:

@Mike Rando

 

Might be helpful if you tell us what hardware you're trying to get working and what build you've tried There's no point in just keep trying the same thing and posting snippets of bash outputs, it has no context and I can't interpret that.

 

The more information you can provide me, the more I can help, I'm busy with a lot of real life stuff at the moment, and that has priority, so when I see any post which doesn't have enough info, I'm filtering them out my brain due to time constraints.

 

 

Mobo: X8SIL

CPU: X3470

RAM: 32 GiB DDR3 Single-bit ECC

Cache is 240 GB PNY SSD and I have 2 8TB whites (one is parity)

 

I'm trying to get a Hauppauge USB antenna to work in plex.

 

Need any other hardware? 

Mobo: X8SIL
CPU: X3470
RAM: 32 GiB DDR3 Single-bit ECC
Cache is 240 GB PNY SSD and I have 2 8TB whites (one is parity)
 
I'm trying to get a Hauppauge USB antenna to work in plex.
 
Need any other hardware? 
Can you tell me the exact Hauppage model please?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Hello there,

After upgrade to 6.7.1 rc2, Unraid Dvb stop detect my Xbox One Tuner.

 

Any advise?

 

EDIT: Downgrade to 6.7.1 rc1, and is detected.

Edited by Vitor Ventura

2 hours ago, Vitor Ventura said:

Hello there,

After upgrade to 6.7.1 rc2, Unraid Dvb stop detect my Xbox One Tuner.

 

Any advise?

 

EDIT: Downgrade to 6.7.1 rc1, and is detected.

 

Why aren't you using 6.7.1 stable?

15 minutes ago, saarg said:

 

Why aren't you using 6.7.1 stable?

Honostly?

 

Don't know! I thought this was stable one...

 

But, thanks anyway.

 

Sticking with rc1, until 6.7.2!

Just now, Vitor Ventura said:

Honostly?

 

Don't know! I thought this was stable one...

 

But, thanks anyway.

 

Sticking with rc1, until 6.7.2!

This is the progression of releases:

6.7.1rc1 worked with USB Hauppauge

6.7.1rc2 did NOT work with USB Hauppauge

6.71 DOES work with USB Hauppauge and is NEWER that rc1 and rc2 - it is the release stable version - i.e.: Not a Release Candidate.

 

9 minutes ago, dstanley said:

This is the progression of releases:

6.7.1rc1 worked with USB Hauppauge

6.7.1rc2 did NOT work with USB Hauppauge

6.71 DOES work with USB Hauppauge and is NEWER that rc1 and rc2 - it is the release stable version - i.e.: Not a Release Candidate.

 

Many thanks.

 

Updating soon to 6.7.1

 

Thanks again

9 hours ago, CHBMB said:

Can you tell me the exact Hauppage model please?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
 

Hauppauge WinTV-DualHD Dual USB 2.0 1595

 

6 hours ago, CHBMB said:

v6.7.2 uploaded

I reran ./download.sh and my 404s are gone. rebooting currently, then I'll confirm if DVB is working for me now.

 

Edit: Still the same issues. Loading the plugin times out on the splash (no DVB version or driver version in the background), and I get a "no such file or directory" when I add "--device=/dev/dvb/" to plex.

 

CHBMB, what do you mean in your instructions when you say "Then copy the files across to the flash disk."?

 

Edited by Mike Rando
update.

6 hours ago, CHBMB said:

v6.7.2 uploaded

Thank you - just a note that it works just fine with Hauppauge USB HD-PVR's - Thanks @CHBMB for your ongoing support of this DVB Edition

I reran ./download.sh and my 404s are gone. rebooting currently, then I'll confirm if DVB is working for me now.
 
Edit: Still the same issues. Loading the plugin times out on the splash (no DVB version or driver version in the background), and I get a "no such file or directory" when I add "--device=/dev/dvb/" to plex.
 
CHBMB, what do you mean in your instructions when you say "Then copy the files across to the flash disk."?
 
Copy the bzroot bzimage bzroot-gui bzmodules and bzfirmware files to your USB stick from which you boot Unraid, replacing the existing files.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Copy the bzroot bzimage bzroot-gui bzmodules and bzfirmware files to your USB stick from which you boot Unraid, replacing the existing files.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
 

Thanks. I'm new to unRaid (obviously), am I going to have to pull my USB a lot? I thought I was being smart pluging it into the jack directly on the motherboard in the case. If I have to pull it often this will become a pain.

 

Also a face plam moment. I just powered down my server to pull the USB to copy the files, only to later remember the files are on a server share drive. 

 

EDIT: Splash screen still doesn't go away, but it does show a DVB and driver version behind it. And more importantly "--device=/dev/dvb/" didn't show an error in plex... and the antenea shows up in plex! Looks like all my critical issues are fixed now!

 

Hats off to you guys. Thanks for being patient.

Edited by Mike Rando
duh

1 hour ago, Mike Rando said:

Thanks. I'm new to unRaid (obviously), am I going to have to pull my USB a lot? I thought I was being smart pluging it into the jack directly on the motherboard in the case. If I have to pull it often this will become a pain.

 

Also a face plam moment. I just powered down my server to pull the USB to copy the files, only to later remember the files are on a server share drive. 

 

EDIT: Splash screen still doesn't go away, but it does show a DVB and driver version behind it. And more importantly "--device=/dev/dvb/" didn't show an error in plex... and the antenea shows up in plex! Looks like all my critical issues are fixed now!

 

Hats off to you guys. Thanks for being patient.

 

Why did you take out the USB? You only had to copy it to /boot/ while your server was running.

Is possible have this plugin (DVB) and Nvidia plugin working simultaneously?

Yes, just need two different servers. 😛

36 minutes ago, BRiT said:

Yes, just need two different servers. 😛

🤘 ahahahahah

top answer!

 

Thanks anyway, that's sad!

Hello,

I also have the problem that I do not get past the PopUp: Unraid DVB, updating available builds.

I have tried it with different browsers but the popup stops and I do not see any versions.

Unraid 6.7.0

Is there a solution for this ?

Unfortunately I have to torture myself with the Google translator through the forum :( Currently my server is still working.

Can / Should I delete the plugin and then reinstall?

 

When trying to start the script download.sh on the console 404 Error occurs.

Abstract:

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 49-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:54 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 54-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot-gui.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:59 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 59-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzfirmware.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:19:04 ERROR 404: Not Found.

 

Thanks for your help !

1 hour ago, nebosa said:

Hello,

I also have the problem that I do not get past the PopUp: Unraid DVB, updating available builds.

I have tried it with different browsers but the popup stops and I do not see any versions.

Unraid 6.7.0

Is there a solution for this ?

Unfortunately I have to torture myself with the Google translator through the forum :( Currently my server is still working.

Can / Should I delete the plugin and then reinstall?

 

When trying to start the script download.sh on the console 404 Error occurs.

Abstract:

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 49-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:54 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 54-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzroot-gui.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:18:59 ERROR 404: Not Found.

--2019-07-01 18: 18: 59-- https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-28/libreelec/bzfirmware.sha256 Resolving lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) ... 5,101,110,225 Connecting to lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com (lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com) | 5.101.110.225 |: 443 ... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response ... 404 Not Found 2019-07-01 18:19:04 ERROR 404: Not Found.

 

Thanks for your help !

Looks like you have input 6.7.28 as the version. Should be 6.7.2

shame on :(

Yes, that's right !
The download worked.
What do I do with the files now?
Just copy over the old ones?

 

I find the files 2 * in / boot and in / boot / previous

Edited by nebosa

1 hour ago, nebosa said:

shame on :(

Yes, that's right !
The download worked.
What do I do with the files now?
Just copy over the old ones?

 

I find the files 2 * in / boot and in / boot / previous

 

Just copy it to /boot overwriting the existing files.

I've tried this twice now and got failed checksums:

 

Now installing LibreELEC version 6.7.2

Base URL: https://lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com/unraid-dvb/6-7-2/libreelec

TO AVOID CORRUPTION
DO NOT CLOSE THIS WINDOW UNTIL YOU SEE THE DONE PROMPT

Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzimage ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzroot ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzroot-gui ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzmodules ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzfirmware ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzimage.sha256 ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzroot.sha256 ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzroot-gui.sha256 ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzmodules.sha256 ... done
Downloading: /tmp/mediabuild/bzfirmware.sha256 ... done

Checking SHA 256's: failed!

 

Can I provide more information?

 

UPDATE:

 

It looks like bzroot is the culprit:

root@cayde:/tmp/mediabuild# sha256sum -c /tmp/mediabuild/bz*.sha256
bzfirmware: OK
bzimage: OK
bzmodules: OK
bzroot-gui: OK
bzroot: FAILED
sha256sum: WARNING: 1 computed checksum did NOT match

 

Edited by gugahoi
added extra info on which file is failing the checksum

 

Hello,

thank you so much for the help!

I am now on thanks to the update.sh script on 6.7.2 and unraid dvb works too!

I still can not get into the settings of the plugin.

There is still the popup (Unraid DVB Updating available builds ) and it does not go away.

Is there a solution?

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.