[Plugin] rclone

Waseh

1 hour ago, Aric said:

Well I just upgraded to the newer Unraid version. Rebooted and now its visible in plex

Did you set the access mode on the plex template to one of the slave Modes?    If not you're probably going to ultimately have the same issue again at some point.

• Upvote 1
23 hours ago, Squid said:

Did you set the access mode on the plex template to one of the slave Modes?    If not you're probably going to ultimately have the same issue again at some point.

I only have one PMS. The one I am using as my primary server. I just added a GDrive account to offload some of my lesser used tv shows. So I could free up some space. Do I need to still set up a template? I use the Binhex-plexpass docker.

18 minutes ago, Aric said:

I only have one PMS. The one I am using as my primary server. I just added a GDrive account to offload some of my lesser used tv shows. So I could free up some space. Do I need to still set up a template? I use the Binhex-plexpass docker.

Edit the template (click on the icon).  Next to your path mappings, hit edit, then set the access mode for them to be RW:Slave  Without Slave mode set, anything mounted in /mnt/disks may not be visible within a docker application consistently (the folder will always appear, but the contents may not depending upon the circumstances)

• 1 month later...

I just use a sync command and have moved it to User scripts. But whenever I want to look at the log it only returns this:

Script Finished Thu, 06 Jul 2017 02:03:09 +0200

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_custom_plugin/log.txt

It returns the same exact message in the "full logs" anyone familiar with this issue?

my Rclone command:

rclone sync /mnt/user/medie/  secret:

3 hours ago, fc0712 said:

I just use a sync command and have moved it to User scripts. But whenever I want to look at the log it only returns this:

Script Finished Thu, 06 Jul 2017 02:03:09 +0200

Full logs for this script are available at /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/rclone_custom_plugin/log.txt

It returns the same exact message in the "full logs" anyone familiar with this issue?

The "full logs" via user scripts are a capture of anything that would have been echoed / displayed onto the terminal screen had you manually run the script.  If rclone doesn't display anything or if it has its own logging file stored elsewhere, then you need to check that out.

• 3 weeks later...

A little help with some syntax please:

I just installed RClone last night and need a little help with my application.  I'm not working with any online cloud services.  All I want to do is maintain a backup of a couple unRAID shares on one "outside the array" drive mounted via Unassigned Devices.  Most of my folders needing to be backed up are grouped in a single folder to make it easier to designate them for backup.

First:  I believe I don't need to run a "mount" script because I'm already only working with locally attached drives that are already mounted in unRAID.  Correct?

Second:  I found this syntax on the RClone.org website:   rclone sync source:path dest:path

So I thought this would be the correct script line:  rclone sync source:/mnt/user/Backup Items dest:/mnt/disks/Data_Backup_ 1

However, that didn't work.  Looking at it now, I'm wondering if my User Share "Backup Items" is a problem for the syntax because of the space?  Do I need to change that to a "_"?

I've seen a few examples that designated "local path" in the syntax and not sure if I'm missing something like that in the above.

Thanks much all.

31 minutes ago, TODDLT said:

A little help with some syntax please:

I just installed RClone last night and need a little help with my application.  I'm not working with any online cloud services.  All I want to do is maintain a backup of a couple unRAID shares on one "outside the array" drive mounted via Unassigned Devices.  Most of my folders needing to be backed up are grouped in a single folder to make it easier to designate them for backup.

First:  I believe I don't need to run a "mount" script because I'm already only working with locally attached drives that are already mounted in unRAID.  Correct?

Second:  I found this syntax on the RClone.org website:   rclone sync source:path dest:path

So I thought this would be the correct script line:  rclone sync source:/mnt/user/Backup Items dest:/mnt/disks/Data_Backup_ 1

However, that didn't work.  Looking at it now, I'm wondering if my User Share "Backup Items" is a problem for the syntax because of the space?  Do I need to change that to a "_"?

I've seen a few examples that designated "local path" in the syntax and not sure if I'm missing something like that in the above.

Thanks much all.

rclone sync /mnt/user/Backup Items /mnt/disks/Data_Backup_ 1

1 hour ago, bobbintb said:

rclone sync /mnt/user/Backup Items /mnt/disks/Data_Backup_ 1

Thanks, but this is what was returned when I ran this script.

S

cript location: /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/RClone/script
Note that closing this window will abort the execution of this script
Usage:
rclone sync source:path dest:path [flags]

Global Flags:

[It lists all the global flags here, but I didn't copy to save space]

Command sync needs 2 arguments maximum

That comment about 2 arguments maximum is what is making me think the "space" is making RClone see a 3rd argument.

Not certain about that, am I missing something?

11 minutes ago, TODDLT said:

Thanks, but this is what was returned when I ran this script.

S

That comment about 2 arguments maximum is what is making me think the "space" is making RClone see a 3rd argument.

Not certain about that, am I missing something?

I didn't notice the space. Put it in quotes. 

3 hours ago, bobbintb said:

I didn't notice the space. Put it in quotes. 

Thanks, that is working but still have run into another question.  The first script I ran had the source path setup from a user share.  It worked fine and once complete copying the 180+ GB I moved on to the next folder to be backed up.  The second attempt I tried using a disk share, and that failed.  I changed the disk share to navigating via a user share and now it works.  

It's running right now or I'd get the exact language, but it was something along the lines of a source not found error.  

Is there a reason it works via user but not disk?  Is it supposed to be like that?  I checked my pathway twice and it looked right.  

Edited by TODDLT

Added to the above:

This script:

rclone sync "/mnt/disk 1/Media/Music (uncat)" "/mnt/disks/Data_Backup_1/Music (uncat)"

Produces this error:

2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Local file system at /mnt/disks/Data_Backup_1/Music (uncat): not deleting files as there were IO errors
2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Attempt 1/3 failed with 0 errors and: error reading source directory "": directory not found
2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Local file system at /mnt/disks/Data_Backup_1/Music (uncat): not deleting files as there were IO errors
2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Attempt 2/3 failed with 0 errors and: error reading source directory "": directory not found
2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Attempt 3/3 failed with 0 errors and: error reading source directory "": directory not found
2017/07/23 18:10:43 Failed to sync: error reading source directory "": directory not found

This script:

rclone sync "/mnt/user/Media/Music (uncat)" "/mnt/disks/Data_Backup_1/Music (uncat)"

Works

The reason I was going to use disk shares was in hopes of extra drives not being spun up that didn't need to be.  

I can make it work with user shares obviously, but curious if this is by design or if I still have something not right.

Edited by TODDLT

I started to sync my files to my google drive and all it says is

Script Starting Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:04:17 -0400

and it just sits at this forever. I was working fine a few weeks ago. Not sure what could be happening.

21 hours ago, TODDLT said:

Added to the above:

This script:

rclone sync "/mnt/disk 1/Media/Music (uncat)" "/mnt/disks/Data_Backup_1/Music (uncat)"

Produces this error:

2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Attempt 1/3 failed with 0 errors and: error reading source directory "": directory not found
2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Attempt 2/3 failed with 0 errors and: error reading source directory "": directory not found
2017/07/23 18:10:43 ERROR : Attempt 3/3 failed with 0 errors and: error reading source directory "": directory not found
2017/07/23 18:10:43 Failed to sync: error reading source directory "": directory not found

This script:

rclone sync "/mnt/user/Media/Music (uncat)" "/mnt/disks/Data_Backup_1/Music (uncat)"

Works

The reason I was going to use disk shares was in hopes of extra drives not being spun up that didn't need to be.  

I can make it work with user shares obviously, but curious if this is by design or if I still have something not right.

Not sure. If it's by design, it would be unRAID's design, not rclone.

22 hours ago, TODDLT said:

Added to the above:

This script:

Produces this error:

This script:

Works

Have any other RClose unRAID users seen this behavior?

On 7/23/2017 at 11:12 PM, xxredxpandaxx said:

I started to sync my files to my google drive and all it says is

Script Starting Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:04:17 -0400

and it just sits at this forever. I was working fine a few weeks ago. Not sure what could be happening.

Well it is uploading files still, I see new files popping up. It use to show what was being uploaded though. Is there a way to show this again?

Sorry for being MIA for a bit. I'm currently on vacation so i'll see to updating the plugin when i get back in a week or so.
I plan to overhaul the plugin a bit so both the stable and beta branches always pull the most current version.
I also plan to deprecate the GUI as i don't really want to maintain it. Instead i recommend using Squids CA Config Editor plugin to edit the config file - Scripts can be edited through the User Scripts plugin.

Edited by Waseh
  • Upvote 1

Hi,

I try to install v1.35 to my Unraid 5.05 and I get this :

root@NAS:/# installplg /boot/config/plugins/rclone.plg
installing plugin: rclone
 file : unable to create directory
root@NAS:/# 

What could be the problem? I have check disk in unraid and so far there is no error.

11 minutes ago, thierrybo said:

does this mean it is only Unraid6 compatible?

Very few unRaid 5 compatible plugins, and the ones that still are compatible are no longer being maintained.  Basically v5 is a dead horse.

You really should update to 6.3.5, but if for whatever reason you choose not to, you can only install plugins that are going to be listed in the legacy section of the forum

https://forums.lime-technology.com/forum/59-plugins-v5-and-older/