[Support] Linuxserver.io - Ombi

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Ombi

Application Site: https://ombi.io

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/ombi/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-ombi

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

I found a way 8) im a real hacker..i know  ;D

You need to change branch in web gui to Developer or EAP and then update (within webgui by clicking the notification about new version after you change branch)

And then, you have to restart docker (after updating) from unRaid

btw thank you sparklyballs and the whole Linuxserver.io crew for this docker and all of the other amazing dockers :)

Capture.JPG.694adf608cb2deffdf4b1f2c36d5f69b.JPG

How can i set this up so my friends can request moves from outside my network?

Setup reverse proxy

I'm not sure if this is an Ombi issue or a docker issue, but whenever a specific episode is requested, it downloads and adds it to Plex, but the "Request Status" in the "Requests" section never changes. It just keeps showing "Processing Status" even though the episode is available.

It takes a few minutes for Ombi to check if the content requested is available. You can change the min intervals under Settings - Scheduled Jobs under Plex Availability Checker.

It has nothing to do with the docker itself. If you're still having issues feel free to PM me.

How can i set this up so my friends can request moves from outside my network?

Setup reverse proxy

I'm not sure if this is an Ombi issue or a docker issue, but whenever a specific episode is requested, it downloads and adds it to Plex, but the "Request Status" in the "Requests" section never changes. It just keeps showing "Processing Status" even though the episode is available.

It takes a few minutes for Ombi to check if the content requested is available. You can change the min intervals under Settings - Scheduled Jobs under Plex Availability Checker.

It has nothing to do with the docker itself. If you're still having issues feel free to PM me.

Thanks for the help. I tried changing the checker interval and even manually ran it by clicking the refresh icon next to the availability checker and the status hasn't changed.

On 2/19/2017 at 8:26 PM, yitzi said:

What's the difference between this and PlexRequests?

Ombi will check Plex directly to see if movies exist in your library vs PlexRequests which checks the movie manager (CP, Radarr, etc). 

Ombi is based on .net vs PlexRequests which is based on Meteor.

Ombi has full user management and collects user info from plex.tv that are friends with your account, to make login easy for them (aka use their plex credentials to log in)

It started off as just a fork but has grown a lot faster than PlexRequests.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, zin105 said:

This docker will hang, crash and restart quite often. Seems to be a problem with Mono since I find it unstable on anything else than Windows. This is what it looks like in the docker log;

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1' threw an exception. ---> System.Threading.ThreadAbortException:
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context (System.Object state) <0x41299a20 + 0x00098> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) <0x41297e50 + 0x001f1> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) <0x41297e10 + 0x00023> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state) <0x41297c90 + 0x0005b> in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart () <0x41297b30 + 0x00033> in <filename unknown>:0

Not had any reports of any problems here or anywhere else. So might well be something local to your setup, but impossible for me to say what....

No problem, that issue is upstream of the docker container though, so it's the sort of thing we have no control of, we just package it up. It may well be the cause of your problem but like I said I've not seen your problem posted anywhere else in regard to the ls.io docker that's all.