[Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr

linuxserver_medium.png

Application Name: Radarr

Application Site: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/radarr/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-radarr

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • Upvote 2

One thing I have noticed playing around with this today is all your movies have to be in a directory inside your movie share. They cant just be a movie file on its own in your movie share.

So for example:-

/movies/example.mkv

needs to be

/movies/example/example.mkv

Cheers.

One thing I have noticed playing around with this today is all your movies have to be in a directory inside your movie share. They cant just be a movie file on its own in your movie share.

/movies/example.mkv

needs to be

Cheers.

I found this to be an issue too.

Have we set it up incorrectly, or do all movies need to be in sub-folders?

I'm able to use subfolders without having to drill into each individual movie file.

So my file structure is sorted like this:

/mnt/user/unraidshare (or NFS share)/movies/moviequality/movietitle/movie.mkv

Sample:

/diskstation/media/movies/720ptemp/Shelter.mkv

I have my Radarr container setup in this way:

P4KVpVH.png

Inside Radarr, under Movies -> Add Movie -> Import Existing Movies on Disks, I browse to where I set my container/host path:

/media/diskstation/720ptemp/

Once my path is set, I Add (click the green checkmark) -> Close, and Radarr scans and recognizes them:

http://i.imgur.com/UR49PGO.png

This is a small folder with only 5-6 movies as a test bed for the import and recognize and so far so good. I added one of my larger shares, and it seems to recognize all of them.

My thoughts so far:

• It works! Indexers, Download client, Quality Profiles, Connections. I successfully upgraded a 720p file to 1080p and found a release on a indexer, and set to Deluge. We will see about importing once its done
  • There doesn't seem to be a mass add/monitor feature similar to CP. I like the granuarity and control this offers but bulk additions would be great!
  • Under Media Management -> Movie Naming you can't customize the movie folder the same way as the movie file (minor thing, but all my movies are sorted that way so I can easily see qualities at the top level without digging into the subfolder.
    File: {Movie Title} ({Release Year}) {Quality Full}
    Folder: {Movie Title} ({Release Year})
  • Forms Auth works. I will be testing how it works under a reverse proxy (LetsEncrypt)[Edit: works!]

Try setting static DNS addresses.  We've never seen that particular error here before, but its similar to other issues that were fixed by setting static DNS in Settings - Network

Yeah, that's why I was asking about other images.  Of note dockerhub upgraded/changed overnight too....

How does everyone find radarr vs couchpotato? Any showstoppers?

Considering it's only about 2 weeks into its creation, it needs a lot more work... but what does work already is quite impressive for that short amount of time.

Once imdbid searches start working versus simply by name, that'll be a huge game changer.  I wouldn't call it a daily just yet, but day by day it's getting closer.

/movies/example.mkv

needs to be

Cheers.

I can't use it much until this is addressed, but obviously I'm dying to use it with couchpotato having no support anymore...

I'm able to use subfolders without having to drill into each individual movie file.

So my file structure is sorted like this:

/mnt/user/unraidshare (or NFS share)/movies/moviequality/movietitle/movie.mkv

Sample:

/diskstation/media/movies/720ptemp/Shelter.mkv

I have my Radarr container setup in this way:

P4KVpVH.png

Inside Radarr, under Movies -> Add Movie -> Import Existing Movies on Disks, I browse to where I set my container/host path:

/media/diskstation/720ptemp/

Once my path is set, I Add (click the green checkmark) -> Close, and Radarr scans and recognizes them:

http://i.imgur.com/UR49PGO.png

This is a small folder with only 5-6 movies as a test bed for the import and recognize and so far so good. I added one of my larger shares, and it seems to recognize all of them.

My thoughts so far:

• It works! Indexers, Download client, Quality Profiles, Connections. I successfully upgraded a 720p file to 1080p and found a release on a indexer, and set to Deluge. We will see about importing once its done
  • There doesn't seem to be a mass add/monitor feature similar to CP. I like the granuarity and control this offers but bulk additions would be great!
  • Under Media Management -> Movie Naming you can't customize the movie folder the same way as the movie file (minor thing, but all my movies are sorted that way so I can easily see qualities at the top level without digging into the subfolder.
    File: {Movie Title} ({Release Year}) {Quality Full}
    Folder: {Movie Title} ({Release Year})
  • Forms Auth works. I will be testing how it works under a reverse proxy (LetsEncrypt)[Edit: works!]

I've had to manually add them all, which is annoying.

Anyone able to import a movie once it's downloaded properly since the last update?

For me files are just sitting in the complete folder, waiting to move, but since drone factory isn't functional yet, everything just sits doing nothing.

Nevermind, seems this is already a known issue, and since Discordd and all the devs are extremely active, already received the answer from them.

• linuxserver.io changed the title to [Support] Linuxserver.io - Radarr