[Support] binhex - Radarr

19 hours ago, raindove said:

Hello, I started getting this error on both Radarr and Sonarr whenever I try to manually download. It still adds it to deluge and my downloads folder but it doesn't automatically rename the file or move it to the Media folder. It was working before so I'm not sure what may have happened to cause the issue.

Screenshot (47).png

Have you tried to force update Radarr and Deluge? Might help as, from what I understand, that rebuilds them

Today I updated to the latest version offered, and suddenly started getting SQLite errors. Anyone else experiencing these?

[v5.3.6.8612] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Read()
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1178
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at NzbDrone.Core.MovieStats.MovieStatisticsRepository.Query(SqlBuilder builder, String template) in ./Radarr.Core/MovieStats/MovieStatisticsRepository.cs:line 60
   at NzbDrone.Core.MovieStats.MovieStatisticsRepository.MovieStatistics() in ./Radarr.Core/MovieStats/MovieStatisticsRepository.cs:line 30
   at NzbDrone.Core.MovieStats.MovieStatisticsService.MovieStatistics() in ./Radarr.Core/MovieStats/MovieStatisticsService.cs:line 23
   at Radarr.Api.V3.Movies.MovieController.AllMovie(Nullable`1 tmdbId, Boolean excludeLocalCovers) in ./Radarr.Api.V3/Movies/MovieController.cs:line 132
   at lambda_method18(Closure , Object , Object[] )
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()

2024-02-22 18:08:16,244 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.StartingUpMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/StartingUpMiddleware.cs:line 38
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/VersionMiddleware.cs:line 29
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

How is this image different vs original one?

Particularly interested in tasks scheduled if that can be changed or it was already changed in this image. 

Issue i'm having with the original one is that daily tasks spin up my array which is not good at all, does this image do the same thing?

1 hour ago, binhex said:

your database is corrupt and needs to be fixed up.

Even my backups seem to be corrupt when loading them now, altho I can open them in SQLiteStudio. Is there anyway to "repair" the db? Alternatively, is there a way to clear the movies and keep all the settings as they were? I can easily rebuild the movie DB.

I have searched this topic with few key words but still was unable to see if it has been answered before. 

Is there a solution for daily scheduled tasks not to spin up disks in the array to read movie files  data?

2 hours ago, Vetl said:

I have searched this topic with few key words but still was unable to see if it has been answered before. 

Is there a solution for daily scheduled tasks not to spin up disks in the array to read movie files  data?

Can I disable the refresh movies task?

- No, nor should you through any SQL hackery. The refresh movies task queries the upstream Servarr proxy and checks to see if the metadata for each movie (ids, cast, summary, rating, translations, alt titles, etc.) has updated compared to what is currently in Radarr. If necessary, it will then update the applicable movies.

- A common complaint is the Refresh task causes heavy I/O usage.

- The main setting is "Rescan Movie Folder after Refresh". If your disk I/O usage spikes during a Refresh then you may want to change the Rescan setting to Manual.

- Do not change this to Never unless all changes to your library (new movies, upgrades, deletions etc) are done through Radarr.

- If you delete movie files manually or via Plex or another third party program, do not set this to Never.

- The other setting that can be changed is "Analyze video files" which is advised to be enabled if you use tdarr or otherwise externally modify your files. If you do not you can safely disable "Analyze video files" to reduce some I/O.

Source: https://wiki.servarr.com/radarr/faq#can_I_disable_the_refresh_movies_task

On 2/22/2024 at 8:10 PM, xceph said:

Today I updated to the latest version offered, and suddenly started getting SQLite errors. Anyone else experiencing these?

[v5.3.6.8612] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.Read()
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1178
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at NzbDrone.Core.MovieStats.MovieStatisticsRepository.Query(SqlBuilder builder, String template) in ./Radarr.Core/MovieStats/MovieStatisticsRepository.cs:line 60
   at NzbDrone.Core.MovieStats.MovieStatisticsRepository.MovieStatistics() in ./Radarr.Core/MovieStats/MovieStatisticsRepository.cs:line 30
   at NzbDrone.Core.MovieStats.MovieStatisticsService.MovieStatistics() in ./Radarr.Core/MovieStats/MovieStatisticsService.cs:line 23
   at Radarr.Api.V3.Movies.MovieController.AllMovie(Nullable`1 tmdbId, Boolean excludeLocalCovers) in ./Radarr.Api.V3/Movies/MovieController.cs:line 132
   at lambda_method18(Closure , Object , Object[] )
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()

2024-02-22 18:08:16,244 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.StartingUpMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/StartingUpMiddleware.cs:line 38
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Radarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in ./Radarr.Http/Middleware/VersionMiddleware.cs:line 29
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

Had the same issue. Figured maybe it was a widespread thing.

Nope.

I checked the Radarr logs going back over a month old (max) and every single entry has some message about a malformed DB. No idea when it started, but we're in the same boat: blow it away, start from scratch, assuming your backups are also invalid.

I only wish I could get notified about this - might need to set up a cronjob to troll the logs and shoot me an email alert if the word 'malformed' ever appears so I can jump right on it. I did a cursory check of all my other apps and everything else seems fine. Just this one, on my local storage. /shrug

On 2/8/2017 at 9:07 AM, binhex said:

hi, not sure why your having issues, ive just pulled down the image and run up a container with no issues. please can you post a screenshot showing your settings screen for the docker container (unraid ui/docker/left click icon and select edit/enable advanced view) also please supply the log file in /config/supervisord.log

Im having the same issue. Did you happen to find a fix for this? Both Radarr, Sonarr had the same issue. I removed the dockers and added it back, but still had the same issue. It was working for a while, so i dont know if a update broke it or if it was some other change. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to add Deluge to Download Clients I am getting UNKNOWN EXCEPTION:HTTP REQUEST TIMED OUT

When I try to test the connection.

Here is the LOG:

2024-03-20 14:22:54,603 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Error] Deluge: Unable to test connection 

[v5.3.6.8612] System.Net.WebException: Http request timed out
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponseAsync(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/Dispatchers/ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 136
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequestAsync(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/HttpClient.cs:line 157
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteAsync(HttpRequest request) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/HttpClient.cs:line 70
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in ./Radarr.Common/Http/HttpClient.cs:line 128
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.AuthenticateClient(JsonRpcRequestBuilder requestBuilder, DelugeSettings settings, Boolean reauthenticate) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/Deluge/DelugeProxy.cs:line 307
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.BuildRequest(DelugeSettings settings) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/Deluge/DelugeProxy.cs:line 214
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.ProcessRequest[TResult](DelugeSettings settings, String method, Object[] arguments) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/Deluge/DelugeProxy.cs:line 221
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeProxy.GetVersion(DelugeSettings settings) in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/Deluge/DelugeProxy.cs:line 54
   at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.Deluge.TestConnection() in ./Radarr.Core/Download/Clients/Deluge/Deluge.cs:line 249

2024-03-20 14:22:54,746 DEBG 'radarr' stdout output:
[Warn] RadarrErrorPipeline: Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Unknown exception: Http request timed out 

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, 

I am trying to set my Radarr instances to sync using lists and I'm getting the error below, I cannot find anything useful in the Trace logs to aid me in resolving this issue and hopefully someone here has some information that can help. Thank you:

Unable to connect to import list: HTTP request failed: 
[503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at 
[http://IP:7878/api/v3/movie?excludeLocalCovers=True]. 
Check the log surrounding this error for details.

Edited by eagle470
16 hours ago, eagle470 said:

Hello, 

I am trying to set my Radarr instances to sync using lists and I'm getting the error below, I cannot find anything useful in the Trace logs to aid me in resolving this issue and hopefully someone here has some information that can help. Thank you:

Unable to connect to import list: HTTP request failed: 
[503:ServiceUnavailable] [GET] at 
[http://IP:7878/api/v3/movie?excludeLocalCovers=True]. 
Check the log surrounding this error for details.

What type of list have you set up?