May 9, 20206 yr 3 hours ago, Solverz said: I know, jellyfin only makes it disappear when jellyfin is set to autostart and the server reboot with this setting on. The gpu is assigned to the jellyfin container so not sure if anything is going on when the server boots with jellyfin autostarting? Maybe? 😅 Hmm.... You could try to set a startup delay for jellyfin and see if that helps. Not sure if you need a plugin for that or it's a default thing.
May 9, 20206 yr 1 hour ago, saarg said: Hmm.... You could try to set a startup delay for jellyfin and see if that helps. Not sure if you need a plugin for that or it's a default thing. I'll have a Google. Thank you again!!!
May 9, 20206 yr 6 hours ago, Solverz said: I'll have a Google. Thank you again!!! Turn on advanced view in the docker tab and you should see wait and a box close to the auto autostart toggle.
May 11, 20206 yr Just to update my own 'issue' and say I think I've tentatively found a solution after a bit more problem solving Issues 1. Multiple Log entries stating "kernel: resource sanity check: requesting [mem 0x000c0000-0x000fffff], which spans more than PCI Bus 0000:00 [mem 0x000c0000-0x000dffff window]" and "kernel: caller _nv000908rm+0x1bf/0x1f0 [nvidia] mapping multiple BARs" This correlated with nvidia-smi being called (either manually or by GPU Stats plugin). Solution - It seems moving this to a different PCIE slot (I have two x16 slots, although not x16 if you use both) has stopped this error from appearing 2. The GPU dropping off the bus randomly and then being held in reset (fans at full speed) with nvidia-smi reporting a Lost GPU. Solution - After trying many things: - Moving Slots (this fixed issue 1, but had no effect on this isue) - Passing through to a Win 10 VM - could not get it to work (error code 43) despite the correct VBios and stubbing the additional 2 devices (The 1660 super appears as 4 devices), however I believe this also had issues with the GPU getting 'lost' as the VM could not start randomly and I'd need to reboot. - Native booting to Win 10 worked fine, no issues (I had to remove the HBA Card to ensure no changes to my array could occur) - New BIOS revision - Made no difference - Changing power supplies - Made no difference - Finally (and why I didn't try this earlier) I tried to run memtest from the unRAID boot menu which would just reset the PC and it would never load memtest. I found out that you can't run memtest if booting using UEFI, so disabled that in the BIOS. Memory testing passed 24 hours of testing, however I then remembered reports that VM Pass through could be problematic with UEFI enabled, so kept it disable and booted to unRAID in legacy mode, and it's been 3+ days now without the GPU falling over. I am a bit tentative, however, the UEFI being flaky with GPU's for VMs and it affecting the Linux Drivers is plausible so I'll update again if it makes it to a week. I'm also running GPU Stats again (no multiple BAR reports still). TLDR: - I think/hope I've fixed my problem and just want to share incase it helps anyone else, disabling UEFI seems to have got me a nice stable system. Just the plex issue of not managing the power modes correctly which is definitely not an issue with this plugin!
May 11, 20206 yr On 12/31/2019 at 6:38 PM, Timmy said: Hey Guys. im trying to get my P2000 working for plex transcoding. i just installed the Unraid Nvidia plugin and it gets stuck on the Updating available builds screen. any ideas? im running 6.8.0 I'm quoting this old comment because that's how I found this thread from a Google search. I'm just posting to help searchers in the future. After installing the unraid-nvidia plug-in, visiting the settings page, and then clicking the Unraid Nividia link, I would get stuck at "Updating available builds". To resolve this, I did nothing else but changed my MTU to 1500. I had previously changed it to 9214 to accomplish something different. Changing it to 1500 let the process to update the page complete after about a minute. Hope that helps someone!
May 12, 20206 yr Hello! I'm facing an issue with nvidia-unraid. With standard unraid, I was passing throught my 2080ti to a Win10 Gaming VM. To do this, I had to add this "vfio-pci.ids=10de:1e07,10de:10f7,10de:1ad6,10de:1ad7" to syslinux. I switched to nvidia-unraid, for a plex container, and smi failed, so I had to remove "vfio...." from syslinux. After a reboot, smi work, but my WM can't boot because it can't initialize the GPU. Is there a special way to pasthrought GPU with nvidia-unraid? Or is it 2 use case not compatible? Thanks !
May 12, 20206 yr @Valiran as described in 1st page and i guess several times here, u cant use the nvidia passthrough simultan in docker (while in use) and vm passthrough, so either its in use by a docker (then the VM wont boot) or its in use by the VM (dockers cant use it). may read 1st page complete, its explained there, i dont use it as i use my intel igpu for dockers and nvidia for vm only (no unraid build needed therefore)
May 12, 20206 yr So to do what I want I need 2 sperate GPU. One dedicated for docker and the other for the VM ans in this configuration it will work with nvidia-unraid right? I will have smi errors only for the passed throught gpu, if I understand.
May 12, 20206 yr 1 hour ago, Valiran said: So to do what I want I need 2 sperate GPU. One dedicated for docker and the other for the VM ans in this configuration it will work with nvidia-unraid right? I will have smi errors only for the passed throught gpu, if I understand. if u want to run simultan, yes, dedicated for unraid (unraid build needed) for dockers ... and dedicated for each running VM simultan sample Intel igpu, GT1030, GTX1070 intel is for unraid (no special build needed, just modprobe i915) and dockers GT1030 VM (AlsPC OR Ubuntu, not simultan ...) see pic, i couldnt start the ubuntu vm as the GT1030 is in use by VM AlsPC GTX1070 VM (AlsMedia)
May 13, 20206 yr I just installed a NVidia Quadro 4000 in my UnRAID server. When I try to configure it in the setting, I get: "NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running." Nvidia Driver Version: 440.59 UnRAID 6.8.3 But the card is detected by the OS. lspci -v 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF100GL [Quadro 4000] (rev a3) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GF100GL [Quadro 4000] Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10, NUMA node 0 Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) Memory at dc000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) I/O ports at cf00 [virtual] Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 3 Capabilities: [68] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+ Capabilities: [78] Express Endpoint, MSI 00 Capabilities: [b4] Vendor Specific Information: Len=14 <?> Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel Capabilities: [128] Power Budgeting <?> Capabilities: [600] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0001 Rev=1 Len=024 <?> Kernel modules: nvidia_drm, nvidia Any Idea ? Thanks
May 13, 20206 yr 4 hours ago, Janus said: I just installed a NVidia Quadro 4000 in my UnRAID server. When I try to configure it in the setting, I get: "NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running." Nvidia Driver Version: 440.59 UnRAID 6.8.3 But the card is detected by the OS. lspci -v 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF100GL [Quadro 4000] (rev a3) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GF100GL [Quadro 4000] Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10, NUMA node 0 Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) Memory at dc000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) I/O ports at cf00 [virtual] Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] Capabilities: [60] Power Management version 3 Capabilities: [68] MSI: Enable- Count=1/1 Maskable- 64bit+ Capabilities: [78] Express Endpoint, MSI 00 Capabilities: [b4] Vendor Specific Information: Len=14 <?> Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel Capabilities: [128] Power Budgeting <?> Capabilities: [600] Vendor Specific Information: ID=0001 Rev=1 Len=024 <?> Kernel modules: nvidia_drm, nvidia Any Idea ? Thanks Have you tried running the command posted on the previous page to get the UUID?
May 13, 20206 yr 3 hours ago, saarg said: Have you tried running the command posted on the previous page to get the UUID? You mean this command ? nvidia-smi --query-gpu=gpu_name,gpu_bus_id,gpu_uuid --format=csv,noheader | sed -e s/00000000://g | sed 's/\,\ /\n/g' NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.
May 13, 20206 yr 56 minutes ago, Janus said: You mean this command ? nvidia-smi --query-gpu=gpu_name,gpu_bus_id,gpu_uuid --format=csv,noheader | sed -e s/00000000://g | sed 's/\,\ /\n/g' NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running. Are you booting in uefi mode? Might try legacy boot and see if it works then. It looks like the modules are loaded. Have you ever stubbed the card before and maybe forgot to remove the audio part from stubbing?
May 13, 20206 yr Hey all! I am hoping that someone may have an explanation for the issue I am facing. I recently purchased a Lenovo Nvidia P400 and was attempting to install it, but I have run into a couple of issues. Here is what I did: 1. Upon boot, it appeared as though the system was defaulting to the PEG, which made it not possible to view the Motherboard startup sequence, or Unraid startup sequence where I log in to the system. I just waited a certain amount of time so that I knew I was at the password portion, typed my password blind, and success! Booted successfully into Unraid. 2. I went to install the Nvidia plugin, but when I went to install the Unraid version, the Plugin interface just sat on "Updating Available Builds". It never loaded past that part, no matter what settings or how ever many restarts I conducted. 3. I checked to see if there were any additional settings associated with my motherboard that is required for this card, but I couldn't seem to find anything. The card is seated correctly, and the PCI-E power from the PSU is connected to the motherboard (card doesn't have a direct connection). 4. Without the card installed, the system boots appropriately into Unraid including the appearance of the Motherboard and Unraid startup sequences Here is some info about my set-up for ease of diagnosing: Motherboard: MSI B360 Gaming Plus CPU: Intel Celeron G4900 GPU: Lenovo Nvidia P400*** -PCI Express Graphics set as primary boot device -Integrated graphics multi-monitor is enabled The only thing that I can think of as being an issue with this is that it is a Lenovo card instead of a PNY. Not sure how different the cards are in terms of compatibility, but I might also be missing something else. Any ideas? Thanks!
May 13, 20206 yr 2 hours ago, saarg said: Are you booting in uefi mode? Might try legacy boot and see if it works then. It looks like the modules are loaded. Have you ever stubbed the card before and maybe forgot to remove the audio part from stubbing? Hi I'm booting in legacy, and the card is newly inserted. Thanks
May 13, 20206 yr 49 minutes ago, phiko73 said: Hey all! I am hoping that someone may have an explanation for the issue I am facing. I recently purchased a Lenovo Nvidia P400 and was attempting to install it, but I have run into a couple of issues. Here is what I did: 1. Upon boot, it appeared as though the system was defaulting to the PEG, which made it not possible to view the Motherboard startup sequence, or Unraid startup sequence where I log in to the system. I just waited a certain amount of time so that I knew I was at the password portion, typed my password blind, and success! Booted successfully into Unraid. 2. I went to install the Nvidia plugin, but when I went to install the Unraid version, the Plugin interface just sat on "Updating Available Builds". It never loaded past that part, no matter what settings or how ever many restarts I conducted. 3. I checked to see if there were any additional settings associated with my motherboard that is required for this card, but I couldn't seem to find anything. The card is seated correctly, and the PCI-E power from the PSU is connected to the motherboard (card doesn't have a direct connection). 4. Without the card installed, the system boots appropriately into Unraid including the appearance of the Motherboard and Unraid startup sequences Here is some info about my set-up for ease of diagnosing: Motherboard: MSI B360 Gaming Plus CPU: Intel Celeron G4900 GPU: Lenovo Nvidia P400*** -PCI Express Graphics set as primary boot device -Integrated graphics multi-monitor is enabled The only thing that I can think of as being an issue with this is that it is a Lenovo card instead of a PNY. Not sure how different the cards are in terms of compatibility, but I might also be missing something else. Any ideas? Thanks! I'd like to give a little update as I search around the interwebs for solutions: The issue with the system "accepting" the GPU appears to be simply using the wrong I/O connection for the monitor. I am not at home right now to be able to test it, but considering the system is able to start despite the sequence not being displayed tells me this is likely the case. Something I am seeing when folks are having issues communicating with the server is their MTU. Mine is currently set to 9000, and I am hearing that this should be kept below 1500 (1492 or something). Could the 9000 interfere with the build retrieval?
May 13, 20206 yr 45 minutes ago, Janus said: Hi I'm booting in legacy, and the card is newly inserted. Thanks Can you post the full output of lspci -k?
May 13, 20206 yr 22 minutes ago, phiko73 said: I'd like to give a little update as I search around the interwebs for solutions: The issue with the system "accepting" the GPU appears to be simply using the wrong I/O connection for the monitor. I am not at home right now to be able to test it, but considering the system is able to start despite the sequence not being displayed tells me this is likely the case. Something I am seeing when folks are having issues communicating with the server is their MTU. Mine is currently set to 9000, and I am hearing that this should be kept below 1500 (1492 or something). Could the 9000 interfere with the build retrieval? Yes, the MTU is the issue. Set it back to default to be able to download the build.
May 13, 20206 yr 30 minutes ago, saarg said: Can you post the full output of lspci -k? 00:00.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 Host Bridge Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 Host Bridge 00:02.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 PCI to PCI bridge (ext gfx port 0) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:04.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780/RS880 PCI to PCI bridge (PCIE port 0) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:05.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780/RS880 PCI to PCI bridge (PCIE port 1) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:06.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 PCI to PCI bridge (PCIE port 2) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:11.0 SATA controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 SATA Controller [AHCI mode] Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 SATA Controller [AHCI mode] Kernel driver in use: ahci Kernel modules: ahci 00:12.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:12.1 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:12.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci 00:13.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:13.1 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:13.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci 00:14.0 SMBus: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 SMBus Controller (rev 3c) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd GA-MA770-DS3rev2.0 Motherboard Kernel modules: i2c_piix4 00:14.1 IDE interface: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller Kernel driver in use: pata_atiixp Kernel modules: pata_atiixp 00:14.2 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA) 00:14.3 ISA bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 LPC host controller Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 LPC host controller 00:14.4 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 PCI to PCI Bridge 00:14.5 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI2 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI2 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:18.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 0 00:18.1 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 1 00:18.2 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 2 00:18.3 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 3 Kernel driver in use: k10temp Kernel modules: k10temp 00:18.4 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 4 Kernel driver in use: fam15h_power Kernel modules: fam15h_power 00:18.5 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 5 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF100GL [Quadro 4000] (rev a3) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GF100GL [Quadro 4000] Kernel modules: nvidia_drm, nvidia 01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GF100 High Definition Audio Controller (rev a1) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GF100 High Definition Audio Controller 02:00.0 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller (rev 01) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd 03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82574L Gigabit Network Connection Subsystem: Intel Corporation Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter Kernel driver in use: e1000e Kernel modules: e1000e 04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 0c) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd Onboard Ethernet Kernel driver in use: r8169 Kernel modules: r8169
May 13, 20206 yr 39 minutes ago, Janus said: 00:00.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 Host Bridge Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 Host Bridge 00:02.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 PCI to PCI bridge (ext gfx port 0) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:04.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780/RS880 PCI to PCI bridge (PCIE port 0) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:05.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780/RS880 PCI to PCI bridge (PCIE port 1) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:06.0 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] RS780 PCI to PCI bridge (PCIE port 2) Kernel driver in use: pcieport 00:11.0 SATA controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 SATA Controller [AHCI mode] Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 SATA Controller [AHCI mode] Kernel driver in use: ahci Kernel modules: ahci 00:12.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:12.1 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:12.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci 00:13.0 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI0 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:13.1 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0 USB OHCI1 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:13.2 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB EHCI Controller Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci 00:14.0 SMBus: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 SMBus Controller (rev 3c) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd GA-MA770-DS3rev2.0 Motherboard Kernel modules: i2c_piix4 00:14.1 IDE interface: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller Kernel driver in use: pata_atiixp Kernel modules: pata_atiixp 00:14.2 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA) 00:14.3 ISA bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 LPC host controller Subsystem: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 LPC host controller 00:14.4 PCI bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SBx00 PCI to PCI Bridge 00:14.5 USB controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI2 Controller Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 USB OHCI2 Controller Kernel driver in use: ohci-pci 00:18.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 0 00:18.1 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 1 00:18.2 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 2 00:18.3 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 3 Kernel driver in use: k10temp Kernel modules: k10temp 00:18.4 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 4 Kernel driver in use: fam15h_power Kernel modules: fam15h_power 00:18.5 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 15h Processor Function 5 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GF100GL [Quadro 4000] (rev a3) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GF100GL [Quadro 4000] Kernel modules: nvidia_drm, nvidia 01:00.1 Audio device: NVIDIA Corporation GF100 High Definition Audio Controller (rev a1) Subsystem: Hewlett-Packard Company GF100 High Definition Audio Controller 02:00.0 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller (rev 01) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller Kernel driver in use: xhci_hcd 03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82574L Gigabit Network Connection Subsystem: Intel Corporation Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter Kernel driver in use: e1000e Kernel modules: e1000e 04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 0c) Subsystem: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd Onboard Ethernet Kernel driver in use: r8169 Kernel modules: r8169 I don't see anything wrong. Not sure what the issue is. I don't really have any good suggestions. Check if the bios'es are up to date on motherboard and GPU. Maybe try to change slots or boot into uefi. I see the GPU is HP branded, so might be something special with regards to drivers for it? Edited May 13, 20206 yr by saarg
May 13, 20206 yr Has the hosting location changed? lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com no longer appears to exist. As a result, the plugin fails to populate a list for the download & install portion. $ ping lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com ping: cannot resolve lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com: Unknown host $ nslookup lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com Server: 1.1.1.1 Address: 1.1.1.1#53 ** server can't find lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com: NXDOMAIN I can access digitaloceanspaces.com and digitalocean.com just fine.. $ ping -c3 digitaloceanspaces.com PING digitaloceanspaces.com (104.28.0.176): 56 data bytes 64 bytes from 104.28.0.176: icmp_seq=0 ttl=54 time=32.374 ms 64 bytes from 104.28.0.176: icmp_seq=1 ttl=54 time=35.279 ms 64 bytes from 104.28.0.176: icmp_seq=2 ttl=54 time=38.662 ms --- digitaloceanspaces.com ping statistics --- 3 packets transmitted, 3 packets received, 0.0% packet loss round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 32.374/35.438/38.662/2.570 ms $ ping -c3 digitalocean.com PING digitalocean.com (104.16.181.15): 56 data bytes 64 bytes from 104.16.181.15: icmp_seq=0 ttl=54 time=25.418 ms 64 bytes from 104.16.181.15: icmp_seq=1 ttl=54 time=26.105 ms 64 bytes from 104.16.181.15: icmp_seq=2 ttl=54 time=25.647 ms --- digitalocean.com ping statistics --- 3 packets transmitted, 3 packets received, 0.0% packet loss round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 25.418/25.723/26.105/0.286 ms Edited May 13, 20206 yr by magn2o
May 13, 20206 yr 12 minutes ago, magn2o said: Has the hosting location changed? lsio.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com no longer appears to exist. Looks fine from here - that address gives me an XML file.
May 13, 20206 yr 1 hour ago, saarg said: Yes, the MTU is the issue. Set it back to default to be able to download the build. This 100% fixed the issue. Set to 1452 for optimization. Thanks for the help!
May 14, 20206 yr 10 hours ago, saarg said: I don't see anything wrong. Not sure what the issue is. Sorry to bother you again. But I just realized that UnRAID 6.8.3 Nvidia driver (440.59) does not support Quadro 4000. The latest version of Nvidia supporting Quadro 4000 appears to be 340.108. For that, I have 2 question: As far as I understand, when you install a "Nvidia Unraid Builds", you have a specific version of Nvidia driver compiled into it. Right ? Is it possible to have a chart of the Nvidia driver version compiled by each "Nvidia Unraid Builds". To find the version with 340.108 ? If my first assumption is correct, I imagine the version of UnRAID I will have to use will be an old one ... In this case, may I install/compile my own version for the Nvidia driver into the latest version of UnRAID ? and, it will be on UnRAID directly or in my PLEX docker ? I didn't find answer to my question by searching the Forum (but i have no talent to search on a forum) or Google. Thank you very much again, and again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.