Corsair RMi, HXi, AXi PSU Statistics - CyanLabs's fork

Fma965

18 hours ago, giganode said:

Go to Settings, set to default and try again pls.
If it is not working, go to terminal and post the output of corsairmi.

Hi there, okay, tried default, still the same. Read some of the earlier posts and it seems my system doesn't see the PSU, I think... have a look at this screenshot please. I have the link cable (USB) plugged directly into one of the Motherboard USB ports (This used to work with the QUE software, so doesn't make sense, unless a driver issue on Unraid perhaps?)

image.png.8f02d94bf97a23e799d2cafe6b51863d.png

34 minutes ago, nielu said:

Hi there, okay, tried default, still the same. Read some of the earlier posts and it seems my system doesn't see the PSU, I think... have a look at this screenshot please. I have the link cable (USB) plugged directly into one of the Motherboard USB ports (This used to work with the QUE software, so doesn't make sense, unless a driver issue on Unraid perhaps?)

image.png.8f02d94bf97a23e799d2cafe6b51863d.png

chmod +x was not necessary. corsairmi reports that no compatible device was found.

You said you have an rm850i, correct? Does it have USB-C as a connector? It is possible that you got a different revision, so please post the output of lsusb.

Edited by giganode
5 hours ago, giganode said:

chmod +x was not necessary. corsairmi reports that no compatible device was found.

You said you have an rm850i, correct? Does it have USB-C as a connector? It is possible that you got a different revision, so please post the output of lsusb.

Hi there, okay, after seeing or rather not seeing the PSU, I swpapped the internal connector from USB1 to USB2 and whala, it seems to work now. Here is the ourput just for fun. Thanks for the help...

image.png.6dca03ffd3fe174d81526636dc91c4f1.png

• Like 1
On 8/19/2023 at 7:54 PM, nielu said:

Hi there, okay, after seeing or rather not seeing the PSU, I swpapped the internal connector from USB1 to USB2 and whala, it seems to work now. Here is the ourput just for fun. Thanks for the help...

image.png.6dca03ffd3fe174d81526636dc91c4f1.png

One more question and one more quirk... It seems after a while that the RM850i disappear after a few minutes and only comes back after a reboot of the Server. I will try and dig more to find out why.

Second question, not a quirk. Will you perhaps be working on an update to set certain parameters in the PSU, like the fan, when to switch on or even manually, etc...? I have found in the past, running the Windows version of my setup that you could turn the fan on or  increase speed according the temperature of the CPU or the likes...

Just asking, many thanks.

On 8/22/2023 at 5:39 PM, nielu said:

One more question and one more quirk... It seems after a while that the RM850i disappear after a few minutes and only comes back after a reboot of the Server. I will try and dig more to find out why.

Okay, that is not to be expected. You could check your log and see what happens to the usb device or the corresponding hid device.

On 8/22/2023 at 5:39 PM, nielu said:

Second question, not a quirk. Will you perhaps be working on an update to set certain parameters in the PSU, like the fan, when to switch on or even manually, etc...? I have found in the past, running the Windows version of my setup that you could turn the fan on or  increase speed according the temperature of the CPU or the likes...

Just asking, many thanks.

At the moment, I don't see any new features coming. I have to admit, I think the stock fan curves are good enough. Would you like to spin it up earlier?

I've got a HX1500i, I saw in the previous pages that it's not compatible for it yet because you needed one.
I'm happy to help, but a bit inexperienced as to where to go to get you information.  If you provide some instructions, I can get whatever data you need.

Perfect, the other user is not answering at the moment.

Please post the output of lsusb

Hi @giganode

I have a  AX1200i and like the others it doesn't show any data, but I can confirm the  `cpsumoncli /dev/ttyUSB0` return the PSU 

I also needed to run the `chmod +x /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli`

I also made sure I loaded your plugins. 

But if I try with the old version (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cyanlabs/corsairpsu-unraid/master/corsairpsu.plg
And config it (same config as yours) then it works, the only issue is the panel is not compatible with the new dashboard and break the UI. 

When using your version (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/giganode/corsairpsu-unraid/master/corsairpsu.plg) I see this error in the browser console

image.thumb.png.f72376c9cc76d3596c11cf3fc6068cc4.png

Maybe that can help you figuring out what is going on for the AXi? 

Thanks!

Old
 image.thumb.png.2ed9c0f735e4660200ccfba1a2fc5915.png

Output

image.png.53c61e22f305104e0706883d87451adb.png

New

image.thumb.png.b7146ead2aa2bf9478853a5a97cee5cb.png

Config

image.thumb.png.a5a1f9aa59f3cd3fbec89066435ad91b.png

Edited by drfsol

looking at the code, there is something strange, the path seem wrong for me (and from others in previous post)

I didn't do any customization.. 

$stdout = shell_exec('/usr/local/bin/cpsumon/cpsumoncli ' . $settings["TTY"] . ' 2>&1');

https://github.com/CyanLabs/corsairpsu-unraid/blob/master/src/corsairpsu/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/corsairpsu/status.php#L11C35-L11C38

The path correct path should be: /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli 

I just forked the code plugins and I will give it a try. 

image.png.f6c87e245fdc9d44a0558bf7848a1247.png

I made a new fork, feel free to reuse my change

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cristiandeschamps/corsairpsu-unraid/fix-cpsumoncli-path/corsairpsu.plg

I fixed various issue and added more information. 

with the AX1200i and maybe other model, the rails are not available. 
cpsumoncli return "set_page (12v): set failed: 0, 9", I have tried to fix cpsumoncli but I'm not really experienced in c++ but I will definitively give it a shot when I have some time. 

image.thumb.png.e5083d126000b3ea3ba93b87de54ee69.png

On 9/2/2023 at 2:56 AM, drfsol said:

looking at the code, there is something strange, the path seem wrong for me (and from others in previous post)

I didn't do any customization.. 

$stdout = shell_exec('/usr/local/bin/cpsumon/cpsumoncli ' . $settings["TTY"] . ' 2>&1');

https://github.com/CyanLabs/corsairpsu-unraid/blob/master/src/corsairpsu/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/corsairpsu/status.php#L11C35-L11C38

The path correct path should be: /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli 

I just forked the code plugins and I will give it a try. 

image.png.f6c87e245fdc9d44a0558bf7848a1247.png

You are correct. I changed the location but forgot to to change it there as well. Older users weren't affected because the binary is still at the mentioned location. I will fix that.

You are using a dongle?

• Thanks 1
On 9/3/2023 at 5:41 AM, giganode said:

You are correct. I changed the location but forgot to to change it there as well. Older users weren't affected because the binary is still at the mentioned location. I will fix that.

You are using a dongle?

Yes the one that came with the AX1200i, I use a adapter so it is connected to a external USB port. 

image.thumb.png.82abad404afebb78212753602c0ba705.png

Bus 009 Device 003: ID 1b1c:1c1f Corsair HX1500i Power Supply

Sorry I'm late getting back to you, was waiting on custom cables for it.

Thanks!

Good news for you!

In the meantime there was another user with this psu. We already have a new version of corsairmi which supports hx1500i. It is not released yet, but I will send you the executable via pn as soon as possible.
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, mouzzampk said:

Thank you for quick response.

I have plugin installed but somehow I cannot see any stats.

image.thumb.png.fe3727330e73bdb4ce938f48ceaeefff.png

image.png.c80cbb3e0def83e95f8e54e92d386ea1.png

That error will be fixed with the next version.

5 minutes ago, WeDoItLive said:

I can help with this one!

That UI automatic refresh, change it from no to yes and it'll update every two seconds.  Change it to 1000 for every second, etc.  Then hit apply!

No, that is actually not the reason.

Temporary fix should be:

chmod +x /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli

mkdir /usr/local/bin/cpsumon

mv /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli /usr/local/bin/cpsumon

8 minutes ago, giganode said:

That error will be fixed with the next version.

No, that is actually not the reason.

Temporary fix should be:

chmod +x /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli

mkdir /usr/local/bin/cpsumon

mv /usr/local/bin/cpsumoncli /usr/local/bin/cpsumon

Thank you its working now. 

Much appreciated.

Is it possible to change the Icon to show it as black? And change the font color of Corsair PSU Statistics so its prominent.

Thank you

image.png.4e0d054d20b507737cfdbbd78b7254cb.png 

image.png

Edited by mouzzampk
On 8/27/2023 at 7:38 PM, giganode said:

Okay, that is not to be expected. You could check your log and see what happens to the usb device or the corresponding hid device.

At the moment, I don't see any new features coming. I have to admit, I think the stock fan curves are good enough. Would you like to spin it up earlier?

Yes, that would be great, unless there is a command one can simply issue to spi it to say 50% or similar, etc... I am not really familiar with Linux, so any advice will be helpful, many thanks.