Corsair RMi, HXi, AXi PSU Statistics - CyanLabs's fork

Fma965

On 8/1/2023 at 4:26 AM, Astryl said:
Has support for the HX1500i been added yet? Looking at a new PSU and want to get one compatible with this plugin still.

RMi and HXi series use corsairmi.

At the moment, the following psus are implemented:

0x1c0a, /* RM650i 
 0x1c0b, /* RM750i 
 0x1c0c, /* RM850i 
 0x1c0d, /* RM1000i 
 0x1c04, /* HX650i 
 0x1c05, /* HX750i 
 0x1c06, /* HX850i 
 0x1c07, /* HX1000i 
 0x1c1e, /* HX1000i with USB-C 
 0x1c08, /* HX1200i */

If you want to go for the hx1500i, I can try to integrate it. But for that we need to buy it.

Edited by giganode
34 minutes ago, giganode said:

Please check the output of corsairmi.

Did you try go to settings page and set to default?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hi, thank you for the reply.

I have it set to default, just changed to AXi

I don't know how to check corsairmi output (sorry, I am new to unRAID)

I have tried some of the comands that has been mentioned in this thread but I've not had much luck executing them.

Sorry, I know you have probably helped with the same issue before, I try to learn as fast as I can :)

1 hour ago, PsychoDeli said:

If I run corsairmi, I get "No compatible devices found"

And that is correct.

I again didn't read correctly. You need to use cpsumoncli for AXi series psu.

Please try the following command in cli:

cpsumoncli /dev/ttyUSB0

You may need to use this command first:

chmod +x /usr/local/bin/cpsumon/cpsumoncli

17 minutes ago, giganode said:

And that is correct.

I again didn't read correctly. You need to use cpsumoncli for AXi series psu.

Please try the following command in cli:

cpsumoncli /dev/ttyUSB0

You may need to use this command first:

chmod +x /usr/local/bin/cpsumon/cpsumoncli

Am I doing something dumb?

image.png.b7006e4646b14fe65170095d2a0712da.png

On 8/3/2023 at 8:55 PM, PsychoDeli said:

image.png.b7006e4646b14fe65170095d2a0712da.png

Note:

Although /usr/local/bin is included in $PATH, his server somehow doesn't care for the subfolder cpsumon which results in the fact that the command is not found.

Echo'ing $PATH showed, that his output and mine were completely identical.  cpsumoncli gets found on my system but not on his.

Using

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin/cpsumon

makes cpsumoncli available for him. 

• Like 2
On 8/2/2023 at 10:59 PM, PsychoDeli said:

I have an AXi1200, am I completely out of luck?

I just get this:
image.png.3ba599b5b476b263be73c291f0733b7b.png

I too have AX1200i, I did all the commands that giganode mentioned and it worked. Make sure after running the commads to change the dropdown to AXi.

On 8/5/2023 at 7:12 PM, giganode said:

Note:

Although /usr/local/bin is included in $PATH, his server somehow doesn't care for the subfolder cpsumon which results in the fact that the command is not found.

Echo'ing $PATH showed, that his output and mine were completely identical.  cpsumoncli gets found on my system but not on his.

Using

PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin/cpsumon

makes cpsumoncli available for him. 

Thanks a lot giganode you've been very helpful. I was thinking of going back to unraid 6.11.5 just because of this plugins and how important PSU stats for me. Thanks to you, it's working on 6.12.3

• Like 1
On 8/1/2023 at 12:36 AM, giganode said:

RMi and HXi series use corsairmi.

At the moment, the following psus are implemented:

0x1c0a, /* RM650i 
 0x1c0b, /* RM750i 
 0x1c0c, /* RM850i 
 0x1c0d, /* RM1000i 
 0x1c04, /* HX650i 
 0x1c05, /* HX750i 
 0x1c06, /* HX850i 
 0x1c07, /* HX1000i 
 0x1c1e, /* HX1000i with USB-C 
 0x1c08, /* HX1200i */

If you want to go for the hx1500i, I can try to integrate it. But for that we need to buy it.

It's arrived, what do you need from me?

I would like this feature in my Unraid server because that's pretty much the only thing missing "hw stat" wise, however Corsair seems to have discontinued the ICUE implementation in their newer PSUs which sucks and I've scoured the internet for old HXi and RMi models but to no success :(.

I would like this feature in my Unraid server because that's pretty much the only thing missing "hw stat" wise, however Corsair seems to have discontinued the ICUE implementation in their newer PSUs which sucks and I've scoured the internet for old HXi and RMi models but to no success .

What do you mean? You can just look for an hx1000i on Amazon and that’s it?

Hi guys, I have a n RM-850i, which worked with the CUE software before I turned this into an unRaid NAS. I am running Unraid 6.12.3. I could not install the app from the community location as in the log it says: "plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/config/plugins/corsairpsu/corsairpsu-2023.06.15-x86_64.txz"

I then used the manual install from "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cyanlabs/corsairpsu-unraid/master/corsairpsu.plg" which installed as a plugin.

My problem now is that it messes up the dashboard a little and does not seem to display any information from the PSU. I checked the cables and the USB cable is plugged into the Motherboard as before. Do I need to specify the USB port number? It says it is not needed for the RM850i or am I missing something?

Any help of advice will be welcome, thank you!

Hi guys, I have a n RM-850i, which worked with the CUE software before I turned this into an unRaid NAS. I am running Unraid 6.12.3. I could not install the app from the community location as in the log it says: "plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/config/plugins/corsairpsu/corsairpsu-2023.06.15-x86_64.txz"
I then used the manual install from "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Cyanlabs/corsairpsu-unraid/master/corsairpsu.plg" which installed as a plugin.
My problem now is that it messes up the dashboard a little and does not seem to display any information from the PSU. I checked the cables and the USB cable is plugged into the Motherboard as before. Do I need to specify the USB port number? It says it is not needed for the RM850i or am I missing something?
Any help of advice will be welcome, thank you!

The plugin you installed is not supported by your is version. You need to install my version.
If you get an md5 error try installing again.

Is anyone else getting an md5 error?
30 minutes ago, giganode said:

The plugin you installed is not supported by your is version. You need to install my version.
If you get an md5 error try installing again.

Is anyone else getting an md5 error?

Hi there, just tried again to install and this is what is shown and no, it is not installing from he APPS

screenshot!  

BTW, and sorry for my ignorance, but what is "my version" compared to "is version"?

image.thumb.png.6843d611eb27613bb57d7c17825cb0c3.png

25 minutes ago, nielu said:

Hi there, just tried again to install and this is what is shown and no, it is not installing from he APPS

screenshot!  

BTW, and sorry for my ignorance, but what is "my version" compared to "is version"?

image.thumb.png.6843d611eb27613bb57d7c17825cb0c3.png

Oh looks like something went wron there.. for now I disabled md5 checking. You sbould be able to install now.

The difference to his version is that it doesn't support unraid's new dashboard implemented with v.6.12.0-beta7.

Installing his version results in an empty dashboard page. That's also the reason why they removed the ability to install it via CA.

9 minutes ago, giganode said:

Oh looks like something went wron there.. for now I disabled md5 checking. You sbould be able to install now.

The difference to his version is that it doesn't support unraid's new dashboard implemented with v.6.12.0-beta7.

Installing his version results in an empty dashboard page. That's also the reason why they removed the ability to install it via CA.

Hi there, thank you, yes, this time it installed, but still no stats coming from it, here is a screenshot:

image.png.e6312cfc8f73946f7d501cd711907cff.png

Hi there, thank you, yes, this time it installed, but still no stats coming from it, here is a screenshot:
http://upload.forums.unraid.net/live/monthly_2023_08/image.png.e6312cfc8f73946f7d501cd711907cff.png

Go to Settings, set to default and try again pls.
If it is not working, go to terminal and post the output of corsairmi.