[Support] selfhosters.net's Template Repository

Hi there,

I'm a newbie in the docker sphere and currently trying to set up the Overleaf container using your very helpful template. While doing that, I ran into a couple of problems that I can't seem to find an answer to:

1. How do I finish the set-up/installation of TexLive like it is described in the official git of the Overleaf Container: https://github.com/overleaf/toolkit/blob/master/doc/ce-upgrading-texlive.md? I was able to install the upgrade, but I don't know how to save these changes like they described it on the above git-page: image.png.54939fe2290fd2b10ad2df370c2a9a93.png
  2. Is there a way to point the TexLive files to a different directory? When I install it in the docker image, it consumes roughly 8 GB of space and I kinda want to avoid that and put the data in a different directory. For the "regular" Overleaf data, I was able to add a (seemingly) working path in the container template like this: image.png.c015f6f07a7b3466dbc83ddf38127733.pngBut I can't figure out a way to do the same for the TexLive directory. I tried the following path, but it always completely breaks the compile feature of Overleaf:image.png.000189d857361a484f709fc0e553b5d7.png

Any help would be much appreciated and thanks for your awesome work already!

For the Huginn template, can we get access to use our own .env file instead of entering all 30+ variables in Unraid?

I tried mapping to /app/.env, but it won't start and I can't get logs for it.

Thank you for all your work on these apps/templates!

KOMGA question:
I've been running the container for years without issue. I use the Crunchy app on iOS and download books via OPDS. I'm using a custom domain and NPM reverse proxy setup with a CF tunnel. This has been fine, but now I'm trying to download a single, large book ~2.9 GB. The download fails every time with a Crunchy error "Network Connection Lost". It seems that the container is hitting some limit filling up the Docker disk image file. unRaid notifies that the disk image utilization is high around 20% of the download, then the DL fails before 50%, and the image utilization returns to normal. My docker config for the image file is 35 GB, with ~28 GB contained. The warning notification fires if it goes above 70%. Is there anything I can adjust?