[Plugin] Intel-GVT-g

5 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Sorry overlooked the post from above where you've already wrote that...

As said above this is not a trivial issue, also see here: Click

It may be related that the chip that you are using is a Engineering Sample, I've now tried it again on my i5-10600 and it works without a flaw.

If you are using Parsec you can always try this: Click

Thank you, this should be the problem of Engineering Sample

One more question, BK650M2-CH shows: On battery in the UPS setting plug-in, is there any way to fix it?

Using the Network UPS Tools (NUT) plug-in also does not work properly NUT Settings issues

18 minutes ago, s1oz said:

Thank you, this should be the problem of Engineering Sample

This is only a guess, maybe it will work with driver from Parsec or better speaking the tutorial that I've linked in the previous post.

18 minutes ago, s1oz said:

One more question, BK650M2-CH shows: On battery in the UPS setting plug-in, is there any way to fix it?

I think you should create a post hover here:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, freeridekid said:

Im back to being stuck at that resolution again

What have you done that it worked before?

1 hour ago, freeridekid said:

Also, when i boot up my unraid machine, the display cuts out once booted up if i select either normal or gui mode, i wonder if that has anything to do with it

What do you mean exactly with that?

That is just normal at time when the driver is loaded during boot.

4 minutes ago, ich777 said:

What have you done that it worked before?

What do you mean exactly with that?

That is just normal at time when the driver is loaded during boot.

If I hook up my monitor to my server and boot up, I am able to select start with GUI and see all the processes, and then the monitor cuts out

I am not sure what I did different. My VM crashed and I had to re install but it won't work this time

35 minutes ago, freeridekid said:

If I hook up my monitor to my server and boot up, I am able to select start with GUI and see all the processes, and then the monitor cuts out

Completely or for only a short time?

35 minutes ago, freeridekid said:

My VM crashed and I had to re install

Only because it crashed you had to reinstall Windows?

Hey guys,

Not sure why, but I am getting a "GVT-g not supported" error even though I have a newly purchased Intel Core i5-10400 and an ASUS Prime B560-PLUS motherboard. It worked for a short period then stopped. I didn't touch the bios after I initially got it working, so not sure where I went wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by LakersFan
removed diagnostics due to update post below
5 hours ago, LakersFan said:

Hey guys,

Not sure why, but I am getting a "GVT-g not supported" error even though I have a newly purchased Intel Core i5-10400 and an ASUS Prime B560-PLUS motherboard. It worked for a short period then stopped. I didn't touch the bios after I initially got it working, so not sure where I went wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20220226-1555.zip 158.36 kB · 0 downloads

I made sure my primary graphics was set to CPU in the bios. Still no luck. Still shows not supported. Attached is my latest diagnostics.

tower-diagnostics-20220226-2136.zip

46 minutes ago, LakersFan said:

I made sure my primary graphics was set to CPU in the bios. Still no luck. Still shows not supported. Attached is my latest diagnostics.

Please remove "nomodset" from your syslinux.conf since this instructs the Kernel to not load the graphic drivers until X is started.

Why did you use this command?