[Support] Machinaris - Chia cryptocurrency farming + Plotman plotting + Unraid WebUI

4 hours ago, cjizzle said:

This is probably a dumb question, but is this in the gui somewhere? Awesome feature, can't seem to find it. Is it automatic? 

Good day, please check the log file /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris-FORK/machinaris/logs/fd-cli.log, where FORK is 'flax', 'flora', etc. Once a day, the main Chia container sends a request for each plotnft launcher_id to each fork container.  This *should* contain the fd-cli command executed, a timestamp, and the log output from the command.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks!

Edited by guy.davis

Hi,

Can I remove unused worker nodes if they are not in workers tab?

I have very first chia worker node which is offline, so on Summary tab it displays `Farming: Offline`, however over CLI it says Active.

Prior 0.6.0 they appear within  `Workers` tab so I was able to prune them there, but they are not there anymore.

Is there a way I can delete them somehow over command line?

Thanks

Andrew

1 hour ago, Andrew255 said:

Hi,

Can I remove unused worker nodes if they are not in workers tab?

I have very first chia worker node which is offline, so on Summary tab it displays `Farming: Offline`, however over CLI it says Active.

Prior 0.6.0 they appear within  `Workers` tab so I was able to prune them there, but they are not there anymore.

Is there a way I can delete them somehow over command line?

Thanks

Andrew

Hi! Easiest way to clear stale status in that case is:

1) Stop Machinaris container

2) Remove file on Unraid: /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/machinaris/dbs/machinaris.db
3) Start Machinaris container

4) Wait about 10 minutes for active status to re-populate in the WebUI

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, guy.davis said:

Good day, please check the log file /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris-FORK/machinaris/logs/fd-cli.log, where FORK is 'flax', 'flora', etc. Once a day, the main Chia container sends a request for each plotnft launcher_id to each fork container.  This *should* contain the fd-cli command executed, a timestamp, and the log output from the command.  Please let me know how it goes.  Thanks!

Thanks for the info! I checked the hddcoin fork log and it threw the following error:

An error occurred while sending the recovery transaction.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/fd-cli", line 33, in <module>
    sys.exit(load_entry_point('fd-cli', 'console_scripts', 'fd-cli')())
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli.py", line 220, in main
    fd_cli()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 829, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 782, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 1259, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 610, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/decorators.py", line 21, in new_func
    return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli.py", line 193, in fd_cli_nft_recover
    fd_cli_cmd_nft_recover(
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli_cmd_nft_recover.py", line 211, in fd_cli_cmd_nft_recover
    fd_cli_print_raw(exception, pre=pre)
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli_print.py", line 15, in fd_cli_print_raw
    print(f'{" " * pre * 4}{value:{fill}s}')
TypeError: unsupported format string passed to HTTPError.__format__

It shows I have 1.75 HDD not claimed yet.  

Edited by cjizzle
strike pool address part
14 hours ago, guy.davis said:

Hi! Easiest way to clear stale status in that case is:

2) Remove file on Unraid: /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/machinaris/dbs/machinaris.db

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for quick reply.

It worked like a charm.

One more question non related to this topic:

Plots are not recognized for Chives coin farming (see screenshot)

Public key set looks kinda different from any other coins.

Could it be the reason? I did not make any changes other than adding my mnemonic keys as per your doc.

Thanks again

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 3.09.42 PM.png

4 minutes ago, Andrew255 said:

Thank you so much for quick reply.

It worked like a charm.

One more question non related to this topic:

Plots are not recognized for Chives coin farming (see screenshot)

Public key set looks kinda different from any other coins.

Could it be the reason? I did not make any changes other than adding my mnemonic keys as per your doc.

Thanks again

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 3.09.42 PM.png

For any other coins it shows 646 Plots

1 hour ago, Andrew255 said:

For any other coins it shows 646 Plots

Not sure if this helps, but Chives cannot use the same plots as Chia and most other Chia forks, it only supports k29, k30 and k31. Chia and most forks by default use k32 or higher. Granted the plot sizes are smaller for Chives, but you would need to dedicate space just for making Chives plots that arent compatible with many other forks. For me anways, this makes Chives a no go, since I cant use what I already have.

Edited by cjizzle
added k29
3 hours ago, cjizzle said:

Not sure if this helps, but Chives cannot use the same plots as Chia and most other Chia forks, it only supports k29, k30 and k31. Chia and most forks by default use k32 or higher. Granted the plot sizes are smaller for Chives, but you would need to dedicate space just for making Chives plots that arent compatible with many other forks. For me anways, this makes Chives a no go, since I cant use what I already have.

Thanks for explanation, that make sense then

Hi All

I have just updated to the latest version and could start the Image.  there was  a link to the wiki in the logs which I followed and back up and running.

However I am no longer farming.  can anyone help me? When I try to check my connection i get the following Error

DataTables warning: table id=conns_Jarvis_chia - Cannot reinitialise DataTable. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/3

1 hour ago, SohailS said:

However I am no longer farming.  can anyone help me? When I try to check my connection i get the following Error

DataTables warning: table id=conns_Jarvis_chia - Cannot reinitialise DataTable. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/3

Hi, it sounds like you have some stale status affecting the WebUI.  This does not mean you are not Chia farming in the background successfully, just that you need to clear the WebUI's stale status after upgrade.

Easiest way to clear stale status in that case is:

Hope this helps.

Edited by guy.davis
9 minutes ago, guy.davis said:

Hi, it sounds like you have some stale status affecting the WebUI.  This does not mean you are not Chia farming in the background successfully, just that you need to clear the WebUI's stale status after upgrade.

Easiest way to clear stale status in that case is:

Hope this helps.

Excellent thanks worked a treat :)

On 10/31/2021 at 8:41 AM, cjizzle said:

Thanks for the info! I checked the hddcoin fork log and it threw the following error:

An error occurred while sending the recovery transaction.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/fd-cli", line 33, in <module>
    sys.exit(load_entry_point('fd-cli', 'console_scripts', 'fd-cli')())
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli.py", line 220, in main
    fd_cli()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 829, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 782, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 1259, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 1066, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/core.py", line 610, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/dist-packages/click/decorators.py", line 21, in new_func
    return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli.py", line 193, in fd_cli_nft_recover
    fd_cli_cmd_nft_recover(
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli_cmd_nft_recover.py", line 211, in fd_cli_cmd_nft_recover
    fd_cli_print_raw(exception, pre=pre)
  File "/fd-cli/fd_cli/fd_cli_print.py", line 15, in fd_cli_print_raw
    print(f'{" " * pre * 4}{value:{fill}s}')
TypeError: unsupported format string passed to HTTPError.__format__

It shows I have 1.75 HDD not claimed yet.  

Thanks for the report.  This is being investigated and has been logged on Github.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to replicate it myself. 

The log file should contain the exact command executed, along with timestamp.  Do the inputs to the command look correct?  Perhaps Machinaris is using the wrong IDs?

My search-fu failed me. Questions:

1. The 'check plots' function has been removed from the farmers tab. I am unable to find it. Where was it moved to?
  2. How do i disable certain alerts? Silicon is generating 2213 alerts per day for being 'offline' while it syncs.
  3. Setting up harvester alt coins (on sperate machines), doesn't function in any way.
    1. They do not communicate.
    2. Size is not reported.
    3. unable to access logs
    4. Machinaris does see them, at times, but then replaces them with another alt coin harvester. 
      1. This is similar to the DNS issues a few revisions back.
      2. Assigning manual IPs does not resolve.
21 minutes ago, rukiftw said:

My search-fu failed me. Questions:

1. The 'check plots' function has been removed from the farmers tab. I am unable to find it. Where was it moved to?

Hi.  Yes, a coming update will make this a background function, automatically displayed alongside each plot in the WebUI.  For now, please enter the Machinaris container and run 'chia plots check ...' on plots you wish.

1. How do i disable certain alerts? Silicon is generating 2213 alerts per day for being 'offline' while it syncs.

Visit the Settings | Alerts page, choose your Worker and Fork=Silicoin.  Then edit the config to 'enable: false' for 'file_log_consumer' and click Save.

1. Setting up harvester alt coins (on sperate machines), doesn't function in any way.
    1. They do not communicate.
    2. Size is not reported.
    3. unable to access logs
    4. Machinaris does see them, at times, but then replaces them with another alt coin harvester. 
      1. This is similar to the DNS issues a few revisions back.
      2. Assigning manual IPs does not resolve.

Sorry to hear you're encountering issues.  Please drop into the Discord as this sounds like misconfiguration which can best be solved in a more interactive forum.

Looks like the Silicoin fork requires ipv6?  Is this a limitation of the fork or a limitation of the docker?

I'm unable to find any peers to sync and I continuously get this error message:

021-11-01T12:54:51.406 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: WARNING querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.sitnetwork.org. IN AAAA 
2021-11-01T12:54:57.975 harvester chia.harvester.harvester: INFO refresh_batch: loaded_plots 0, loaded_size 0.00 TiB, removed_plots 0, processed_plots 0, remaining_plots 0, duration: 2.82 seconds 
2021-11-01T12:56:09.408 ful_node chia.full_node.full_node: INFO Received 7 peers from DNS seeder, using rdtype = A. 
2021-11-01T12:56:09.415 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: WARNING querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.sitnetwork.org. IN AAAA 
2021-11-01T12:56:58.692 harvester chia.harvester.harvester: INFO refresh_batch: loaded_plots 0, loaded_size 0.00 TiB, removed_plots 0, processed_plots 0, remaining_plots 0, duration: 0.40 seconds 
2021-11-01T12:57:27.407 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: INFO Received 7 peers from DNS seeder, using rdtype = A. 
2021-11-01T12:57:27.414 full_node chia.full_node.full_node: WARNING querying DNS introducer failed: The DNS response does not contain an answer to the question: dns-introducer.sitnetwork.org. IN AAAA

Let me know what other information you need.

EDIT: Looks like Silicoin finally decided to sync.

Edited by Einsteinjr
4 hours ago, guy.davis said:

Thanks for the report.  This is being investigated and has been logged on Github.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to replicate it myself. 

The log file should contain the exact command executed, along with timestamp.  Do the inputs to the command look correct?  Perhaps Machinaris is using the wrong IDs?

/usr/local/bin/fd-cli nft-recover -l 1fe... -p xch1h.. -nh 127.0.0.1 -np 28559 -ct /root/.hddcoin/mainnet/config/ssl/full_node/private_full_node.crt -ck /root/.hddcoin/mainnet/config/ssl/full_node/private_full_node.key --> Executed at: 20211031-021142

I replaced the rest of the addresses with dots in the above paste, but they are the correct launcher and pool contract addresses.

16 hours ago, cjizzle said:

/usr/local/bin/fd-cli nft-recover -l 1fe... -p xch1h.. -nh 127.0.0.1 -np 28559 -ct /root/.hddcoin/mainnet/config/ssl/full_node/private_full_node.crt -ck /root/.hddcoin/mainnet/config/ssl/full_node/private_full_node.key --> Executed at: 20211031-021142

I replaced the rest of the addresses with dots in the above paste, but they are the correct launcher and pool contract addresses.

Just an fyi, same exact error with Flora this morning. I saw the report from another user was for hdd as was my original. 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:02 PM, Einsteinjr said:

Looks like the Silicoin fork requires ipv6?  Is this a limitation of the fork or a limitation of the docker?

I'm unable to find any peers to sync and I continuously get this error message:

EDIT: Looks like Silicoin finally decided to sync.

Same (0 connections)

anyone know the Introducers address??  (dns-introducer.sitnetwork.org ?????))

((Or any address I can connect to))))

Edited by mdrodge
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mdrodge said:

Same (0 connections)

anyone know the Introducers address??  (dns-introducer.sitnetwork.org ?????))

((Or any address I can connect to))))

Pointless. The chain is dead right now.  They are going to release a new client and restart the mainnet, date TBD. You can read all about it on their discord.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, cjizzle said:

Pointless. The chain is dead right now.  They are going to release a new client and restart the mainnet, date TBD. You can read all about it on their discord.

Oh ok, Thanks. Lol   I felt like that John Travolta meme

Edited by mdrodge
  • Haha 1

Good day! Machinaris v0.6.3 is now available. Changes include:

• Staicoin - cross-farming support for this blockchain fork.
  • Chia - Update to version 1.2.11.  See their changelog for details.

image.png.218cad8bca14902e02145f96f6497d3c.png

NOTE: If you encounter v0.6.3 upgrade error, you are likely using a customized appdata location.  Please visit Docker tab of Unraid UI.  Select each Machinaris container (one by one), edit their Config, Show More Settings (at bottom), find mnemonic_path and Edit it to the location where you are storing the original mnemonic.txt.  Apologies again for any inconvenience to existing users.

Edited by guy.davis
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, guy.davis said:

NOTE: If you encounter v0.6.3 upgrade error, you are likely using a customized appdata location.  Please visit Docker tab of Unraid UI.  Select each Machinaris container (one by one), edit their Config, Show More Settings (at bottom), find mnemonic_path and Edit it to the location where you are storing the original mnemonic.txt.  Apologies again for any inconvenience to existing users.

Thanks for the tip! I had this issue, but your suggestion fixed it for all but staicoin. It is still giving me a parameter error.

Also, now that we are using a path to the 'master' mnemonic, do we delete the actual key in each fork? Replace it with the folder of the same name (like in staicoin), or am I getting ahead of myself? :)

Thanks again for your awesome work!

5 hours ago, DoeBoye said:

Thanks for the tip! I had this issue, but your suggestion fixed it for all but staicoin. It is still giving me a parameter error.

Staicoin should the same as all the others, so please double-check your settings and then paste the exact error you're seeing here.

5 hours ago, DoeBoye said:

Also, now that we are using a path to the 'master' mnemonic, do we delete the actual key in each fork? Replace it with the folder of the same name (like in staicoin), or am I getting ahead of myself? :)

Yes, with the Path config named 'mnemonic_path' on each fork container, which points to the original in /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mnemonic.txt, there is no need to have the file in each fork's appdata anymore.  You can delete them.  Just keep this one /mnt/user/appdata/machinaris/mnemonic.txt, plus make sure it's backed up safely as well.