transition: transform 0.3s ease;
}
.folder-outer img.img:hover {
  /* Saturate folder image on hover - Values above 1 will further saturate */
  filter: saturate(var(--folder-logo-saturation-hov));
  /* Scale the image on hover */
  transform: scale(var(--folder-logo-size-hov));
}

Nice! Since we have now moved the ability to disable the image saturation to the vars file for easy access, I think I should probably move the rules for the container image into the organized grouping/flow of the CSS file instead of having it at the very top.
More like how the rules are for the folder icon/image (that you show above) are organized with other rules for that area.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

There is a bug with port mappings (IP addresses) when container uses network from other container.
qBittorrent shows the same IP as Nextcloud but it should have GluetunVPN IP (192.168.0.134)

image.thumb.png.a6f6fa27b09ed09956bf5863bc397e32.png

1 hour ago, Vitek said:

There is a bug with port mappings (IP addresses) when container uses network from other container.
qBittorrent shows the same IP as Nextcloud but it should have GluetunVPN IP (192.168.0.134)

image.thumb.png.a6f6fa27b09ed09956bf5863bc397e32.png

What you see is what unraid provides, those rows are the same as the ones without the plugin.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, gurulee said:

I would love to see an option to hide the Autostart and Uptime column for the group rows when compressed, but display it when the group is expanded ?

Might be possible with custom CSS, but given we're dealing with a table, it could be difficult to pull off. Hiding the entire column is easy, but only hiding the column in compressed rows is tricky since the column is persistent through compressed and expanded rows. Kinda all or nothing.

• Thanks 1

I'm transitioning certain containers to compose stacks.  I use folders to sort by the primary function of groups of containers (ie: media related, system utilities, network utilities, documentation, etc).  When using labels in my compose files, I assign all if the containers of a stack to the folder corresponding with the overall function (ex: my nextcloud stack has a mariadb container, a redis container, a container for Collabora, and the nextcloud container; these all get assigned to my "file management" folder).  I'd like to be able to keep those containers sorted next to each other within the folder.  However, I can't rearrange any of the containers in a compose stack when they're added via labels.  Is there some other way besides the normal drag-n-drop to rearrange these containers in each folder?

Containers from compose stacks in a folder:

image.png.593bca990f09dcd282432995e89be8fe.png

Edit Folder page.  Note the grayed-out "Included" toggle for compose containers.  They cannot be dragged to move.

image.thumb.png.49148afda184a403465918d4f4d5337e.png

Updating one of the folders to add a new docker container I installed.

Folderview plugin deleted all other folders and f·ed up the page.

I had flash backup with unraid connect online thing. That does not let me download the old version of file.

Thankfully, I had the manual backups configured via CA backup plugin.

I do not have the patience to redo all the folders. TBH I was going to uninstall this plugin if I had not found that backup.

Thanks!

On 8/7/2024 at 1:14 AM, phil1c said:

I'm transitioning certain containers to compose stacks.  I use folders to sort by the primary function of groups of containers (ie: media related, system utilities, network utilities, documentation, etc).  When using labels in my compose files, I assign all if the containers of a stack to the folder corresponding with the overall function (ex: my nextcloud stack has a mariadb container, a redis container, a container for Collabora, and the nextcloud container; these all get assigned to my "file management" folder).  I'd like to be able to keep those containers sorted next to each other within the folder.  However, I can't rearrange any of the containers in a compose stack when they're added via labels.  Is there some other way besides the normal drag-n-drop to rearrange these containers in each folder?

Containers from compose stacks in a folder:

image.png.593bca990f09dcd282432995e89be8fe.png

Edit Folder page.  Note the grayed-out "Included" toggle for compose containers.  They cannot be dragged to move.

image.thumb.png.49148afda184a403465918d4f4d5337e.png

If you add container to folder using labels, you can't rearrange them.

• Upvote 1

I remember from the old docker folders plugin there was an option to indicate if a container with autostart enabled is not running, the green play symbol would turn into a yellow pause symbol. This to indicate that a container with autostart enabled is no longer running.

image.png.7d00af2ad3951a827092db34b93981fe.png

This was very useful to me since i have some big folders and its hard to see at a glance if something crashed or not.

Is it possible to add this function to folderview?

On 7/28/2023 at 11:22 PM, scolcipitato said:

Using custom CSS/scripts is easy, just download the files and import it with the button in the settings.

Here is a list of repository with custom CSS:

For the ones brave enough to make custom CSS or scripts, on GitHub you will find a README with all the instruction, if you have question you can DM me or ask it here.

@MammothJerk See first post.

You will need custom CSS to fix that.

• Like 1

Hello all. I am not sure if my memory is failing me or not but I honestly don't recall having seen this information appear below my VMS list before. I know that I received a notification today saying that there was an update available for FolderView (Installed Version: 2024.08.11). Would this have anything to do with it. Thank you for your time and assistance. Peter

FolderView-VMS-DiskDevicesPanel.thumb.jpg.58a5e832948d742c5db4f054d31d458a.jpg

Edited by peterbata
3 minutes ago, peterbata said:

Hello all. I am not sure if my memory is failing me or not but I honestly don't recall having seen this information appear below my VMS list before. I know that I received a notification today saying that there was an update available for FolderView. Would this have anything to do with it. Thank you for your time and assistance. PeterFolderView-VMS-DiskDevicesPanel.thumb.jpg.58a5e832948d742c5db4f054d31d458a.jpg

This is a feature of unraid.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, peterbata said:

Hello all. I am not sure if my memory is failing me or not but I honestly don't recall having seen this information appear below my VMS list before. I know that I received a notification today saying that there was an update available for FolderView (Installed Version: 2024.08.11). Would this have anything to do with it. Thank you for your time and assistance. Peter

FolderView-VMS-DiskDevicesPanel.thumb.jpg.58a5e832948d742c5db4f054d31d458a.jpg

Click on vm name to show and hide details.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, scolcipitato said:

This is a feature of unraid.

Thank you for chiming in. What feature might that be. I logged back into Unraid this morning, clicked on VMS and things appear to have gone back to normal. I have no explanation as to how that may have happened. I did nothing but am pleased.

FolderView - VMS - Normal.jpg

16 minutes ago, peterbata said:

Thank you for chiming in. What feature might that be. I logged back into Unraid this morning, clicked on VMS and things appear to have gone back to normal. I have no explanation as to how that may have happened. I did nothing but am pleased.

FolderView - VMS - Normal.jpg

If you click the name of a VM, that info will show beneath it. Click the name again and it will hide the info. As @scolcipitato said, this is just what vanilla unRAID does. Not a feature added by FolderView plugin.

EDIT: I see @SimonF already explained how clicking the VM name works. 🙂

Edited by Mattaton
  • Like 1
Just now, peterbata said:

@Mattaton Thank you for your input. I understand now. Much appreciated. I was clicking on the VM's icon and not the name. All good now. Have yourselves a safe and enjoyable day / night wherever you might be. Peter

Yes, sir. You do the same, Peter. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PartyingChair said:

I feel like I'm missing something. I set up animated icons, but I really only want them animated on hover. Ibracorps video shows this as an option, but I don't see it in my options. Am I missing something, or was that removed? 

Their video was on technically a different plugin. Once Docker Folders went out of development, Folder View more or less replaced it, but they're not the same plug-in.

3 hours ago, Mattaton said:

Their video was on technically a different plugin. Once Docker Folders went out of development, Folder View more or less replaced it, but they're not the same plug-in.

Ah. For some reason I thought it was a name change, but the same plug-in. I vaguely remember reading about a name change for the same plugin for this. Guess that goes to show how bad my memory is. 

I guess I’d like to request that as a feature then? 

thanks. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PartyingChair said:

Ah. For some reason I thought it was a name change, but the same plug-in. I vaguely remember reading about a name change for the same plugin for this. Guess that goes to show how bad my memory is. 

It kinda seemed like it was the same plugin, especially how CA pushed Folder View for folks upgrading unRAID beyond the version Docker Folder supported (functioned on).