[Plugin] FolderView

10 minutes ago, espentruls said:

Ater this update many of my folders look like this. They get cut off and the spacing is huge on some but not all the folders between the icons. Worked like a charm before the update. If i put them into list view they show up correctly.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 121939.png

Made the update, try now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dang, fantastic work you've been doing, loving the updates and continued support, @scolcipitato! As a minor tweak, can you have the vertical dividers (if enabled) and horizontal dividers (at the bottom of folders when you expand them in the docker tab) either follow the preview border color you added, or their own color selectors?

5 minutes ago, Alyred said:

Dang, fantastic work you've been doing, loving the updates and continued support, @scolcipitato! As a minor tweak, can you have the vertical dividers (if enabled) and horizontal dividers (at the bottom of folders when you expand them in the docker tab) either follow the preview border color you added, or their own color selectors?

There is a border for the last container in the folder, it's white, in the next update I will make it follow the border color.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, scolcipitato said:

There is a border for the last container in the folder, it's white, in the next update I will make it follow the border color.

Saw the update, thanks.  Any reason the "preview vertical bars" dividing containers don't follow it as well? No worries if so, I understand it's a frivolous request :). Everything works well and looks great! Awesome work. 

59 minutes ago, Johann said:

Unlocking the page I'm able to move the folders and containers outside of folders. However the containers within the folders dont have the drag arrow to move them

Click on the folder icon, select edit, move the selected containers inside the edit screen.

After you do that, you can drag the folder using the drag arrows.

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Not sure if you have seen that one can customize the UI of the Docker page. @scolcipitato has been great in editing some of his code so that someone w/ some creative and CSS skills can do this. I cannot help myself, but I really enjoy tweaking these things.

preview.thumb.png.8559c97f16f33696f265bb54922cf409.png

I have created a repo w/ some customizations (more than the image above).

https://github.com/hernandito/folder.view.custom

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know here. If you make your own variations and feel like sharing, please post them.

Enjoy.

Edited by hernandito
6 hours ago, sdballer said:

Would be great to see an option to automatically include new docker apps into a default folder.

There is regex for container that follow a specific pattern, other that I won't include a feature like that, it will be too impractical, and nobody will use it, if you want it's just easier to include container in a folder manually.

I haven't tested it, but I think you can do what you want by setting the regex to .*, this works only on the last folder created, so if you create a folder you have to recreate the default, export and import of the folder should do the trick.

1 minute ago, Lonewolf147 said:

Sorry for a noob question.... how do I assign a specific icon to a folder? I see the line in the edit screen, but what do I put there? A web address to something online, or do I have to create a local folder on my system to keep them in? And then do I have to create that path in the docker file?

You can do everything you have said.

immagine.thumb.png.ec8131385cde8321f6b60f6e03b7f5cc.png

The path for local files is absolute (the same you see in the terminal).

• Like 1