Control Panel Plugin v3.2.1

Sounds like you downloaded the plugin wrong. Download it from the link from the first post in this topic.

Download Link:

Download Plugin

When I click on the link i get a page with the code, I tried a number of different ways to make it work.  But this time I did a save as, then the file saved with a .plg.txt exstension, I took off the the 'txt' end part and now it worked. 

Odd, I thought I did that before, either way many thanks!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While install is now running it is getting hung up at one point and then stops.  Looks like it is downloading png files.

http://forum.utorrent.com/img/avatars/120492.png ERROR 404 not found

Would think that the link got broken and it is halting my install.

Cheers,

I am running into this same error.  It downloads all the files fine up to this point then errors out.

Edit:  Missing a word

till Ikosa sees this and updates his version try the attached one

I just changed the URL for the icon to another location

reason why this happened is because the Utorrent forum upgraded his looks and that icon is not available any more

Please remove the .txt extension only need to do this otherwise the lime tech forum doesn't accept the attachment

Thank you!  I got the "plugin successfully installed" message.  Will play with it once my parity check is done.

Cheers.

Hi,

I am running Dynamix, I have installed this but cannot find it anywhere in the GUI.  What have I done wrong?

Is it because I am not using the latest update above?

WOW  :o  Too many plugins...my eyes have gone crosseyed!

One thing I notice right away is 'Headphones'...I don't believe Headphones is compatible with unRAID 5.0.x

Try removing that one.

If the problem is still there, then post a  full syslog.

...and if you want to be nice, post a syslog with SAFE MODE (loads unRAID without any plugins) and another with normal startup.

Hi,

I am running Dynamix, I have installed this but cannot find it anywhere in the GUI.  What have I done wrong?

Is it because I am not using the latest update above?

Yes use the one that sacretagent posted above I ll update the plugin this week sometime. ..

Hi ikosa,

I'm facing the problem that I have to reinstall a plugin.

I was wondering, if it's possible to add a deinstall/reinstall button in control panel?

Thanks

Hi fireball,

There is no deinstall/uninstall option in unraid or plugins. You have to delete the plg file and reboot server. There for I can only add a reinstall function.

OK, reinstall is fine.

Perhaps you can add information somewhere which plg has to be deleted to uninstall?

When installing through the Control panel, who knows which plg belongs to the plugin?

Even when installing manually, some months later I will also have forgotten for sure...

Hi ikosa,

I was wondering, if it's possible to add a deinstall/reinstall button in control panel?

Thanks

Hi fireball,

There is no deinstall/uninstall option in unraid or plugins. You have to delete the plg file and reboot server. There for I can only add a reinstall function.

From the CLI in /boot/config/plugins folder - you can run removeplg xxx.plg and it will uninstall plugin from unraid, but it will not delete the actual .plg file though.

Same goes for the extra folder removepkg xxx.tgz

Hi Ikosa,

Many thanks for the plugin!

I tried installing the latest version, and I get this when I try to install it:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "control_panel-ikosa.plg" in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13 xml parse error

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks again,

H.

EDIT

I was doing a re-install update... and I did not reboot the server... jus ran the installplg command line.... I get this on top of the plug-in page:

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/plugins/control_panel/control_panel.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui/include/myPage_content.php(61) : eval()'d code on line 4 

Thanks.

Hi Ikosa,

Many thanks for the plugin!

I tried installing the latest version, and I get this when I try to install it:

I/O warning : failed to load external entity "control_panel-ikosa.plg" in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13 xml parse error

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks again,

H.

EDIT

I was doing a re-install update... and I did not reboot the server... jus ran the installplg command line.... I get this on top of the plug-in page:

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/plugins/control_panel/control_panel.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui/include/myPage_content.php(61) : eval()'d code on line 4 

Thanks.

I guess you re downloading the plugin wrong:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=28873.msg294422.msg#294422

But use the one that sacretagent posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried using the mentioned file but i am getting the bad download error for every singe file, i've manually downloaded a few of them and it skipped and then the next not downloaded one throws the error. Am i doing something wrong?

I guess you re downloading the plugin wrong:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=28873.msg294422.msg#294422

But use the one that sacretagent posted.

Thank you.... the secretagentone worked.... I used the one on the original post thinking it would be the latest.

Many thanks again!

Hi ikosa,

Thanks

Hi fireball,

From the CLI in /boot/config/plugins folder - you can run removeplg xxx.plg and it will uninstall plugin from unraid, but it will not delete the actual .plg file though.

Same goes for the extra folder removepkg xxx.tgz

hi nacat, i can't find removeplg command?

root@Test:/boot/config/plugins# removeplg control_panel-ikosa.plg
-bash: removeplg: command not found
root@Test:/boot/config/plugins#