[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

On 2/22/2017 at 5:03 AM, VodkaPump said:

Trying to install flexget, but it doesn't seem to install properly.

On the bottom of the webgui I see this:
"Installing FlexGet... Install failed: App executable not found Starting FlexGet..."

I too am seeing the same issue. Has anyone been able to get Phaze's FlexGet plugin working with the webui?

Edited by oracleicom
19 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Plugins are dying, it's hard to keep up with all the different local requirements vs. the docker sandboxed mini VM model.

I'd really suggest playing with docker, unraid with Squid's Community Applications makes it really easy.

I tried activ-flexget docker but I couldn't get it to communicate with Transmissionvpn (also running as a docker) even though I used the same config.yml file that I used with Phaze's Flexget plugin (when it worked).

21 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Plugins are dying, it's hard to keep up with all the different local requirements vs. the docker sandboxed mini VM model.

I'd really suggest playing with docker, unraid with Squid's Community Applications makes it really easy.

I like PhaZe

Docker's are a PITA

Edited by AcidRaZor
46 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

Just tried activ-flexget docker, couldn't even connect to the WebUI. #FAIL #SAD #FAKENEWS

3 hours ago, oracleicom said:

Except it doesn't work. ?

Neither does your Docker container, and I know for a fact PhAze will fix whereas the precious Docker container will be there, requiring much more attention and configuration just to work, and then it's not even capable of interacting with the rest of the components like JDownloader2 does (can't copy and paste from browser to it etc)

11 hours ago, AcidRaZor said:

Neither does your Docker container, and I know for a fact PhAze will fix whereas the precious Docker container will be there, requiring much more attention and configuration just to work, and then it's not even capable of interacting with the rest of the components like JDownloader2 does (can't copy and paste from browser to it etc)

Hopefully it's fixed soon. The plugin has been in a broken state for a few weeks if not months now.

On 24.2.2017 at 10:33 PM, phenomeus said:

hi Phaze, 

i think i messed something up. i played around and activated git, unrar and p7zip with nerd tools. and after that Sickrage couldn't update because it can't find the helper git-remote-https 

i also installed par2cmdline-0.4-x86_64-1alien.tgz through /boot/packages and now par2 in Sabnzbd is also broken. can you help me fix or restore to your way?

i uninstalled Sickrage.plg and reinstalled newest v3 on my 6.3.2 unraid system, but still have the same problems. 

side question: is there a way maybe for the future, that nerd tools and your releases can work together? 

thank you in advance for your help

hey phaze, 

Unrar and par2 are running fine again. I still get an error while Sickrage is trying to update itself. 

can you give me a hint? 

Stopping SickRage... Stop OK! Installing SickRage... Cloning into '/tmp/Sickrage-66babc'... Install failed: Install file missing

the log:
Mar 3 10:18:44 Stitch emhttp: cmd: /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/Sickrage/scripts/rc.Sickrage update
Mar 3 10:18:50 Stitch sudo: root : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp ; USER=nobody ; COMMAND=/bin/bash -c . /mnt/cache/.PhAzE-Common/Sickrage/startcfg.sh; git clone --recursive -b master https://github.com/SickRage/SickRage /tmp/Sickrage-66babc

when I do the command by hand: /etc/rc.d/rc.Sickrage update

it says it can't find remote-https

when I go to /mnt/cache/.Phaze-Commons/…/git-core

and use the command git clone --recursive -b master https://github.com/SickRage/SickRage /tmp/Sickrage-66babc

then I get the error that it can't find the templates

so, right now I can't update Sickrage at all. 

10 minutes ago, liquidkaos said:

Does anyone have a link to manually grab the slack package for transmission?  I have tried a few, but none of them seem to work with the plugin's install button... HMMM!

Typically you have to update the md5 within the plg to match, but I have not looked into it for this specific case.

Can somebody explain to me how to setup the Library directory in Serviio?  

I'm a dumb Windows pleb and i'm not used to the Linux directory structure, having to deal with usernames, shares and folders that may be split over multiple disks only adds to the confusion of what i should tell it to use as a path.  

I used Serviio on my Windows system before and know it can stream to my old Samsung TV, that is why i want to use this over something like Plex which is a unknown factor to me.  

The username and share name both are z3r0b4ng and the folder in that share is simply called Movies.  

"/mnt/user/Movies" lets me start Serviio and says Library directory located on physical drive, but doesn't find any of the movies.  

/mnt/z3r0b4ng/Movies" just makes the webgui unresponsive and then says Library directory located on RAM drive  

"/mnt/disk1/z3r0b4ng/Movies" says Library directory located on physical drive but won't start Serviio and the webgui becomes unresponsive again.  

each time i enter a path the webgui seems to become unresponsive until i re-open the entire dashboard, that is a lot of clicking so far with no good results and i'm out of ideas what other paths to try.  

the ServiiDroid Android App can see and connect to the Server, i can force a recheck there if i add new files and edit the ridiculous amount of premade folders in it, so that is good.  

1 hour ago, ZeroBANG said:

Can somebody explain to me how to setup the Library directory in Serviio?  

I'm a dumb Windows pleb and i'm not used to the Linux directory structure, having to deal with usernames, shares and folders that may be split over multiple disks only adds to the confusion of what i should tell it to use as a path.  

I used Serviio on my Windows system before and know it can stream to my old Samsung TV, that is why i want to use this over something like Plex which is a unknown factor to me.  

The username and share name both are z3r0b4ng and the folder in that share is simply called Movies.  

"/mnt/user/Movies" lets me start Serviio and says Library directory located on physical drive, but doesn't find any of the movies.  

/mnt/z3r0b4ng/Movies" just makes the webgui unresponsive and then says Library directory located on RAM drive  

"/mnt/disk1/z3r0b4ng/Movies" says Library directory located on physical drive but won't start Serviio and the webgui becomes unresponsive again.  

each time i enter a path the webgui seems to become unresponsive until i re-open the entire dashboard, that is a lot of clicking so far with no good results and i'm out of ideas what other paths to try.  

the ServiiDroid Android App can see and connect to the Server, i can force a recheck there if i add new files and edit the ridiculous amount of premade folders in it, so that is good.  

I don't use this and you might get better support if you tried the serviio docker instead. Recommend you install the Community Applications plugin to help you with installing other plugins and dockers.

Whether plugin or docker, typically you would have an appdata user share set to cache-prefer and put the library in a serviio subfolder in appdata. That path would be /mnt/appdata/serviio, for example.

28 minutes ago, trurl said:

I don't use this and you might get better support if you tried the serviio docker instead. Recommend you install the Community Applications plugin to help you with installing other plugins and dockers.

Whether plugin or docker, typically you would have an appdata user share set to cache-prefer and put the library in a serviio subfolder in appdata. That path would be /mnt/appdata/serviio, for example.

/mnt/cache/appdata/serviio

52 minutes ago, trurl said:

That path would be /mnt/appdata/serviio, for example.

23 minutes ago, liquidkaos said:

/mnt/cache/appdata/serviio

Sorry, your right. That other path I gave would still be in RAM, duh.

Or /mnt/user/appdata/serviio would work whether you have a cache drive or not.

oooh i feel even more stupid now...  

turns out i was barking up the completely wrong tree and i also asked the completely wrong question lol.  

/mnt/user/zerobang/Movies  

was the correct path i was trying to find and it worked, it just didn't do at all what i expected.  

The "Library directory" is not what i thought it was, i thought i was supposed to point Serviio to the folder in my share where i save MY media files.  

Instead that option points Serviio to where IT is supposed to save its own meta data and stuff (lots of weird small folder and file names suddenly popped up)... i don't care about that and i certainly don't want it in my movie folder, lol.  

So, i just disabled that checkbox again and the weird system folders are gone again.  

Turns out i am supposed to add my media folders inside the Android App! *facepalm* i can even click through the folder structure from the unRAID server from there and everything, add it, select what type of media is inside (movie, audio etc.), add multiple folders and everything i know from the Windows version.  

Just ran a test and it works now!  

So... uhm... thanks for correctly answering my wrong question xD  

...i go cry in a corner now.

2 hours ago, ZeroBANG said:

Instead that option points Serviio to where IT is supposed to save its own meta data and stuff (lots of weird small folder and file names suddenly popped up)... i don't care about that and i certainly don't want it in my movie folder, lol.  

So, i just disabled that checkbox again and the weird system folders are gone again.

Like I said, I don't use this. But the way these typically work, if you don't put that meta data somewhere on actual storage I don't think it will survive a reboot.

2 hours ago, aaronhong13 said:

Hey PhAzE, was wondering if you were planning on building a plugin for Radarr. It's a pretty good alternative to CouchPotato and it seems like there's a lot of people jumping ship.

And we do all really appreciate what PhAzE has done with these plugins.

But the future is in Dockers.  While of course I can't speak for PhAzE, what I think would be better is an effort to create very simple upgrade paths to Docker replacements.  Ideally, with a simple tool that auto-configures it, so that one minute you are running the plugin version, then 5 minutes later you are running the Docker version, and it's fully operational with all of your data and configuration!  Nothing lost, looks basically the same, except possibly a newer version of the app.

In this case, it might be a small script with a few instructions, that moves you from a PhAzE CouchPotato plugin to a Radarr Docker container.  Or more simply, a set of steps as to what config items to note, and where to plug them into the replacement.

But I don't intend to be pushy, to either PhAzE or his plugin fans.  He's certainly earned the right to do anything he chooses!

• Upvote 1
Hey PhAzE, was wondering if you were planning on building a plugin for Radarr. It's a pretty good alternative to CouchPotato and it seems like there's a lot of people jumping ship.

Yeah would be great if a Radarr plugin could be created, PhAzE!!!

I'm just guessing it shouldn't be too challenging to create one as its based on sonarr, but what do i know lol

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk