[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

I just tried removing all the items in the packages folder and reboot (including mono) and got the same result, failed to install.

PhAzE, have you tried to install it on a running system with your other plugins already setup?

Is there any logging that we can see where its failing as this isnt writing to the syslog file.

I replaced the URL in the config file with the Github Repo URL, saved the file and then tried to install again it worked.

So I think it's just that the repo url is wrong and should instead be:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser

Or download the zip file from https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Resources/tree/master/Releases/Server

Or wait for Phaze to fix the plugin because I am not 100% sure I am using the correct URL.

I replaced the URL in the config file with the Github Repo URL, saved the file and then tried to install again it worked.

So I think it's just that the repo url is wrong and should instead be:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser

Or download the zip file from https://github.com/MediaBrowser/MediaBrowser.Resources/tree/master/Releases/Server

Or wait for Phaze to fix the plugin because I am not 100% sure I am using the correct URL.

I tried it and it still failed so im just rebooting now to see if its going to work.

Strange things is the same dropbox url is in the v6 version and it installed with out an issue after it was a clean system.

I guess we should just let Phaze fix it. Not sure what I did differently but I got it to install. Playing around with it to see how well it works, giving it a shake before I transfer my MBS server to the unRAID server full time.

I think your right

Im going to wait till MB release the backup and restore function before i move my MBS over to my unRAID box, but will play around with it on another box till its ready.

That way i dont have to go through and mark everything as watched that ive seen.

OK I've updated the plugin. Tested, seems to work now. 

For this to work you will need to update the plugin from the GUI, then hit APPLY to save the settings and overwrite the URL in the config file, make sure the MediaBrowser-XXXX.zip has been deleted from your USB/packages folder then install.

New users shouldn't have an issue.

For this to work you will need to update the plugin from the GUI, then hit APPLY to save the settings and overwrite the URL in the config file, then install.

I also has to delete the zip file out of packages and it downloaded and installed after updating the plugin.

It does show that there is an update available for MBS but it is a version lower, is this to be expected until out of beta?

For this to work you will need to update the plugin from the GUI, then hit APPLY to save the settings and overwrite the URL in the config file, then install.

I also has to delete the zip file out of packages and it downloaded and installed after updating the plugin.

It does show that there is an update available for MBS but it is a version lower, is this to be expected until out of beta?

Yeah, that's known. The dev made the zip after posting the version and they were different. He's going to manage the zip a little differently for future releases.

I seem to be unable to install the latest version of Plex Media Server (Plexpass) from the plugin (1.5.2).  When I click the update button, I see the messages that seem to indicate a successful upgrade (Install OK), but viewing the version from within plex confirms it was not upgraded.  I also still see the prompt to upgrade.

Info on the upgrade: 

Installed Version: 0.9.10.1.585-f31034e?

Update to Version: 0.9.10.3.665-c9109e2?

Anyone else have this issue?  Any ideas how I might fix it?

Thanks!

I seem to be unable to install the latest version of Plex Media Server (Plexpass) from the plugin (1.5.2).  When I click the update button, I see the messages that seem to indicate a successful upgrade (Install OK), but viewing the version from within plex confirms it was not upgraded.  I also still see the prompt to upgrade.

Info on the upgrade: 

Installed Version: 0.9.10.1.585-f31034e?

Update to Version: 0.9.10.3.665-c9109e2?

Anyone else have this issue?  Any ideas how I might fix it?

Thanks!

Plex messed up the release. Tons of people having issues with it. they are aware and working on a new release

Any idea why the plex plugin (1.5.2 on Unraid 5.05) takes so long to do anything or even load? Everything seems to be working, it just takes 5 minutes for anything to come up no matter what I do.

EDIT: After a reboot it seems to have fixed itself. But now I'm unable to update to the latest version of plex:

Installed Version: 0.9.10.3.665-c9109e2?

Update to Version: 0.9.11.0.672-bf09ab7

Thanks!

HTPC Manager Plugin

htpcmanager.plg <---- Download link

I am on UnRaid 6. I downloaded your plugin from the link above but when I try to install I get the following error

plugin: creating: /boot/packages/python-imaging-1.1.7-i486-1alien.tgz - downloading from URL http://slackware.org.uk/people/alien/sbrepos/14.0/x86/python-imaging/python-imaging-1.1.7-i486-1alien.tgz

plugin: checking: /boot/packages/python-imaging-1.1.7-i486-1alien.tgz - MD5

plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/packages/python-imaging-1.1.7-i486-1alien.tgz

What should I do?

So, i booted up unraid 5, installed the 10.3, then hit the update button, and everything updated smoothly like it should.  Are you guys still having a problem with updating this? 

One user recommended deleting the .deb from the packages folder then re-installing, was that able to help?  If so, i'll have to maybe check out permissions on the deb it downloads.