[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

]ooh, OK, so I know what's happening. Yet another car of a bad download. Since they don't have md5 hashes for their downloads, one the bad one is on the USB my plugin goes "oh, I've already got the latest version downloaded" and proceeds to extract it, failing to do so.

Why don't you add an MD5 verification in your plugin with known good values? You would have to push an updated plugin for each version, but it might save a lot of grief.

It needs to be from plex team officially, otherwise i'd be pushing a new plugin version out almost each day or two.  I'm working on changing it from the deb to the txz now, and will have it test that the items extracted and will assume if nothing was extracted that its a bad downloads.  I've also requested on the plex forums for md5 hashes, but i recommend anyone using this plugin goes there and adds to the thread with a +1 so they will look at it.

Here

PhAzE,

thank you so much for all the work you have put into these plugins.

I was looking for some consistent way of doing things. This is great.

Currrently I am using flexget, transmission, filebot and Plex.

It was so easy to get Plex, Flexget and transmission installed again using your plugins.

There are 2 little things that did not work.

Transmission RPC is not the current version that is required by flexget.

A simpe update fixed that.

pip install transmissionrpc --update

Where would I need to add that to make it persistent?

In flexget the script at

/usr/bin/flexget

did not pass all the arguments on. I fixed that by changing it to

#!/bin/bash
params=$@
/bin/bash -c ". /boot/config/plugins/flexget/startcfg.sh; flexget $params"

Again, I can fix that with my own script after the install.

Is the go file the right place to do that?

Would you be interested in writing a plugin for filebot?

Thanks again for all your work.

Roland

PhAzE,

It was so easy to get Plex, Flexget and transmission installed again using your plugins.

In flexget the script at

/usr/bin/flexget

#!/bin/bash
params=$@

Roland

Just getting off an overnight shift so I'll ahve a look at this later, but can you tell me which plugin uses transmissionrpc? Is that installed with transmission or with flexget?

Hey Everyone,

Plex has been updated to use the TXZ files now. Also, since there is no MD5 checks on those files, I have made the plugin perform a decompress test which will see if the file is able to extract. If not, it fails the install as it would if it had failed an md5 check, then deletes the bad files.  Then you can just press install again to re-download.  That should fix the issue many people had with bad downloads.

Also, it no longer uses binutils or AR so the incompatibility with GCC is gone :)

I suggest you update the plugin and reboot your PC if your install dir is non persistent, and you will get the new install from the TXZ. If your install dir is persistent, then you will get the new txz install on the next update from Plex when you press that magical blue update button.

-=PhAzE=-

P.S. - I was able to get Media Browser updated to do sha1 tests on the download, and to allow beta versions to be used, but I will release that after it's been tested a bit more.

Is it possible for anyone to upload the txz for the latest 32bit plex? The download on the NAS is barely moving, so I tried downloading it using IDM on my PC and its still crazy slow and it keeps on dropping. Doesn't go above 20kbps :( Thanks in advance

EDIT: after multiple tries, it finally downloaded with a good speed. Updated from 0.9.9.14 to the latest public release without any issue. Thx Phaze!!

Just getting off an overnight shift so I'll ahve a look at this later, but can you tell me which plugin uses transmissionrpc? Is that installed with transmission or with flexget?

I am not sure, maybe neither of them did.

When I tried to use flexget with transmission it complained that transmissionrpc v0.11 was required. Once I run the update it worked. So maybe it was just not there at all.

Would be great if it could be included in the transmission plugin I guess.

Thanks!

PhAzE,

In flexget the script at

/usr/bin/flexget

#!/bin/bash
params=$@

Roland

Ok I've added in transmissionrpc in teh flexget plugin since its actually flexget that requires it, not transmission.  Also, thanks for fixing that script, i couldn't figure out how to make it pass all the params.  The next update will include that fix also, so you will just need to update the plugin and it should then be persistent.

Hi Phaze, I successfully installed BTSync 64bit on my 1st Unraid Server, but on my new server (2nd Unraid), It fail to download after I set the settings in the BTSync page.

Is the file is down ?  Thanks!

Must have been down, it's working fine now.

Working for me as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BT sync updated:

- Does decompress test to verify download integrity before attempting to install. This fixes any bad downlods since there are no md5 hashes to verify against.

Also, i'd like to note, i didn't realize that BTSync was also a plugin by Overbyrn, so my apologies to Overbyrn for the duplicate plugins. Both his and mine should work so if you are on his plugin, there is no need to switch to mine. BTsync is one of those rare plugins that requires no dependencies.

-=PhAzE=-

Flexget updated plugin is live, v1.5.5

- Now installs/updates transmissionrpc

- Now passes params properly in /usr/bin/flexget script

-=PhAzE=-

Wow!

Turnaround time of less than 24hrs. That is better than any software I bought or pay maintenance for!

Thanks PhAzE, donation made.

Flexget updated plugin is live, v1.5.5

- Now installs/updates transmissionrpc

- Now passes params properly in /usr/bin/flexget script

-=PhAzE=-

Wow!

Turnaround time of less than 24hrs. That is better than any software I bought or pay maintenance for!

Thanks PhAzE, donation made.

Thanks!

I'm glad you were able to help me solve the issue with not all params being passed. I'm not sure why I, but I was struggling with that for some reason.

Hey,

FileBot is live now, version 1.5.2 template was used.  I believe this is working as expected but please test it out and let me know.  The "Config Directory" is the cache I think, so it's likely you need that persistent.  Might rename that later if config is the wrong term for it.

Uses java 8u25 and for anyone using serviio, this install will not interfere with that java 7u55 thanks to the way I partition the major dependencies on my plugins. :)

-=PhAzE=-

FileBot is working now. Roland, can you tell me, is this a program that is run by script and just called when work is needed, like a cron or something? Or does this have a daemon?

Thank you so much, will try it out today.

Just woke up here in Australia.

EDIT:

OK, just installed it and my old scripts just started working without any changes! Fantastic, thank you very much.

Yes, I think there is not actually any config, it is more cache.

There is a GUI but I have never used it. Might be more for desktop use. I have always used it after torrent finished the download or on a schedule.

Thank you so much for the quick turnaround!

Roland

I've been attempting to install the MediaBrowser plugin on a clean test Unraid 6 b10a and continue to see errors like this:

/sbin/ldconfig: Writing of cache data failed: No space left on device

and the last line

Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 279 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/plgMan/plugin on line 238

There is still 3.93 GB available on the flash.  Must be something I'm not familiar with causing this :-\

Any help is appreciated.

Been following your progress on this one with great interest.  Keep it up!!