unRAID 6 NerdPack - CLI tools (iftop, iotop, screen, kbd, etc.)

jonp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2021 at 6:40 PM, Xaero said:

Would it be possible to add Mame-Tools? Packages exist for Slack. Depends are LibSDL2 and GlibC 2.33 being available for a current version. Mostly desired for CHDMAN. There is a docker for CHDMAN but it has a static script that isn't very flexible for my needs. I'm trying to bulk convert ~10TB+ of archived Bin/Cue & ISO images to CHD since they are directly playable and this would be best suited doing directly on the server (especially since CHDMAN is multithread and I have 48 threads to work with on my unraid box.)

I was able to manually install Mame-Tools and SDL2 with upgradepkg --install-new; however the GLIBC available through NerdPack/DevPack and Unraid is too old. I'll try manually installing a new GLIBC and hoping that doesn't break the runtime. If it does a reboot should recover me.

Thanks for the consideration

EDIT: For now I am rebuilding that container by editing the DockerFile to execute a script that I am binding via -v as a file. This lets me edit the script easily to suit my needs and lets me execute CHDMAN without needing to worry about dependency hell and such.

I am very sorry to quote you on such an old post. I am running into this exact issue, I wanted to convert my iso / bin into chd. I was wondering if you have any guides on how to do this? thanks.