krusader docker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How are you accessing the server remotely? 

If by VPN, you already can browse the flash by going to \\192.168.IP.addr\flash in a windows explorer window.  No need for krusader.  The only trick is that you don't access by \\tower but by IP. The unRaid server GUI will also come up by IP address.

• 7 months later...

Ok, started playing around with Krusader and it seems to it my needs, that is to move things around in a reasonably nice UI (i.e. an alternative to MC).

However I don't seem to be able to see the contents of any attached USB drives (mounted through the unassigned devices plugin).  I can read/write to all my regular unraid disks fine.

Any ideas guys?

Ok, started playing around with Krusader and it seems to it my needs, that is to move things around in a reasonably nice UI (i.e. an alternative to MC).

However I don't seem to be able to see the contents of any attached USB drives (mounted through the unassigned devices plugin).  I can read/write to all my regular unraid disks fine.

Any ideas guys?

Anything mounted via unassigned devices (unless you're on 6.2beta 20) requires a stop and start of the entire docker service in order to be recognized by a docker app.

Thanks for the clarification.

So from 6.2 onwards, this should work ok? Just read over on the other thread that it will work on 6.2 onwards. Nice.  Will use the old restart docker work around for the time being.

Are there any other file management dockers I should be looking in to to provide a nice easy way to move files around without getting on to the command line?

Cheers guys!

Playing around with Krusader some more last night, it appears you can access Quacamole directly with <server name>:8080.  From here you can connect to Krusader with no login credentials.  Is this by design?  I see this as a security risk... ok you need to be on the same network, but at least with Samba my shares are read only.  And through the regular Unraid web interface I have to log in with user name and password.  Just wondering...

Playing around with Krusader some more last night, it appears you can access Quacamole directly with <server name>:8080.  From here you can connect to Krusader with no login credentials.  Is this by design?  I see this as a security risk... ok you need to be on the same network, but at least with Samba my shares are read only.  And through the regular Unraid web interface I have to log in with user name and password.  Just wondering...

Yes, it is a serious security risk. Stop the container after you are done using it.
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
6 hours ago, mikeyosm said:

Is there a way to disable the annoying sound when the delete dialogue opens up in krusader? Also, sometimes when I start transferring files and then click on the krusader file list pane, the transfer progress disappears and I have no idea to get it back to see its progress!

• Like 1