[support] macesters's Docker Repository

On 4/18/2017 at 2:59 AM, DZMM said:

I couldn't get in with admin/adminadmin after installing.  I just tried again in chrome, but after reading your email I tried in Edge and it worked.  I then tried an incognito tab and it worked (sure I did this last time to check) so it's definitely a cookie problem - thanks!

I removed and reinstalled the docker. So far I haven't had the problem.

• 1 month later...

I'm having some trouble getting qbittorrent running. It was working fine but we had a power outage and now the it hangs at "*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_config.sh...
Checking if Torrent config exist, if not creating it". I've tried removing the docker and deleting the config directory and it still won't get past that spot. Any help would be appreciated.

edit: Well deleting /etc/my_init.d/10_config.sh (appeared to just be a config file check) out of the container got it to run again. Would like a solution that survives a docker upgrade though......

Edited by EgillSkallagrimsson
update
  • 4 months later...

Hi, could you please disable mail if i disable mail? :D

I disabled it and still i get:

Dec 20 00:20:01 1e39b5376f82 /USR/SBIN/CRON[3010]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)
Dec 20 00:40:01 1e39b5376f82 /USR/SBIN/CRON[3026]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)
Dec 20 01:00:01 1e39b5376f82 /USR/SBIN/CRON[3042]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2017 at 10:43 AM, nuhll said:

Hi, could you please disable mail if i disable mail? :D

I disabled it and still i get:

Dec 20 00:20:01 1e39b5376f82 /USR/SBIN/CRON[3010]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)
Dec 20 00:40:01 1e39b5376f82 /USR/SBIN/CRON[3026]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)
Dec 20 01:00:01 1e39b5376f82 /USR/SBIN/CRON[3042]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)

Haven´t checket in here for along time sorry(work, life and not beeing on unraid).

This should just be a "false/positive" since sendmail is installed, the messages you see would normaly go to the root user (but could prly fix it if the log is bothering ppl ;)

On 7/27/2017 at 6:58 PM, EgillSkallagrimsson said:

I'm having some trouble getting qbittorrent running. It was working fine but we had a power outage and now the it hangs at "*** Running /etc/my_init.d/10_config.sh...
Checking if Torrent config exist, if not creating it". I've tried removing the docker and deleting the config directory and it still won't get past that spot. Any help would be appreciated.

edit: Well deleting /etc/my_init.d/10_config.sh (appeared to just be a config file check) out of the container got it to run again. Would like a solution that survives a docker upgrade though......

Dont use qbit myself, if you still use? it i can build a new one.

On 7/23/2017 at 10:48 PM, johng1290 said:

ad to reinstall open VPN on my UnRaid all of a sudden iOS devices cannot access the internet.  Everything else is working fine.  It worked before i re-installed it so I doubt its my router

Dont know if its till a problem? but he latest docker i did work on all platforms i tested it on? but (dosent play nice with kvm/docker on the same bridge witch macvlan something brakes not much I can do, packages get stuck in limbo(works with OVS so kernel/package related ) )

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, Taddeusz said:

Not sure about ddclient but I figured out how to add a script to my router to do the same thing, and it uses their v4 API.

Just found the my DDClient is failing to update cloudflare today.

You wouldn't happen to be using DD-WRT, and if so provide some guidance on the script your using?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't tell if DDClient is actually working in my case.  I don't see any errors in the log, but when I use the Console option to see the DDclient status, I get: 

# ddclient status
WARNING:  file /etc/ddclient/ddclient.conf: Cannot open file '/etc/ddclient/ddclient.conf'. (No such file or directory)
stat() on closed filehandle FD at /usr/sbin/ddclient line 1066.
Use of uninitialized value $mode in bitwise and (&) at /usr/sbin/ddclient line 1067.
readline() on closed filehandle FD at /usr/sbin/ddclient line 1079.
WARNING:  file /etc/ddclient/ddclient.conf: Cannot open file '/etc/ddclient/ddclient.conf'. (No such file or directory)
stat() on closed filehandle FD at /usr/sbin/ddclient line 1066.
Use of uninitialized value $mode in bitwise and (&) at /usr/sbin/ddclient line 1067.
readline() on closed filehandle FD at /usr/sbin/ddclient line 1079.

Is that normal?  Is there some kind of issue with the ddclient.conf?

FWIW, i'm trying to update my Google Domains IP (I removed a bunch of stuff I'll never use):

## Google Domains (www.google.com/domains)
##
protocol=googledomains,
login=mylogininfo,
password=mypwdfromsyntheticrecord,
my.tld,

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2018 at 10:57 PM, aptalca said:

Doesn't the ddclient image handle cloudflare? There is a linuxserver one I believe

@aptalca you mentioned that linuxserver has one and I can find it in CA under the "others" sections that hasn't been fully made compatible with unraid.  Do you know if it is still being worked on or if there is any support for it?  I just moved to Cloudflare and can't find a ddns updater that works with cloudflare.  It appears this one is may no longer be supported.

2 hours ago, jbrown705 said:

@aptalca you mentioned that linuxserver has one and I can find it in CA under the "others" sections that hasn't been fully made compatible with unraid.  Do you know if it is still being worked on or if there is any support for it?  I just moved to Cloudflare and can't find a ddns updater that works with cloudflare.  It appears this one is may no longer be supported.

Perhaps we didn't make an unraid template, not sure. In any case, you can create your own template for it. It's a very simple one: 

https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-ddclient

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jbrown705 said:

I posted an alternative in this thread, if DDClient isn't a must. From what I can see, it's been working fine.