Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

Featured Replies

On 9/30/2026 at 1:40 PM, Alex_75 said:

I have some issue with pia wireguard. The docker not start i got this error:

2026-09-30 20:38:47,877 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:

jq: parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 6

2026-09-30 20:38:47,877 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

[warn] Failed to download PIA json to generate token for wireguard from URL 'https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/gtoken/generateToken'

2026-09-30 20:38:47,877 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

[warn] Unable to generate token for port forwarding, creating file '/tmp/portfailure' to indicate failure...

2026-09-30 20:38:47,879 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:

[info] Script finished to assign incoming port

I am having this issue suddenly now as well. I am not sure when it started as I have been away for over a week. deluge will not start with strict port forwarding enabled with PIA. I cannot seem to get it to work.

Binhex, do you have any update that can correct this please?

Never mind. PIA changed the server addresses. I was using Toronto and it wasca-torontoca.privacy.network but NOW it's ca-toronto.pvt.site Thanks again PIA for changing long running parameters willienilly without notifying your users. My server has been down for who knows how long. Effing wonderful. At least it's fixed now.

Edited by craigr

  • Replies 10.9k
  • Views 2.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ryanoc3ros
    Ryanoc3ros

    Found the solution on reddit.   Due to the recent change in the authentication process, using your email and password for the manual connection method will no longer work. You will need to u

  • How to set up ProtonVPN in Deluge   I thought I'd share how I configured binhex-delugevpn to use ProtonVPN for those fellow paying ProtonVPN users. I don't know if this will work for the fre

  • I wanted to summarize how I got Mullvad working with DelugeVPN as I had to piece together several "solutions" from different comments in this thread and there was some incorrect info; likely old.

Posted Images

Binhex. Thank you for making the log so outstanding. I got this fixed quickly because of it and it's helped me more times than I can remember over the many many years I have used your Docker.

Much respect man!

It appears an update that rolled out in the past few hours has broken the label plugin.

The label plugin is showing on the left hand side but the label column is no longer there.

Disabling and reenabling has not fixed the issue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.