[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, skois said:

So the last days after upgrading to 20.0.1 and mail to 1.5.1, i'm dealing with the problem i mentioned here. (https://github.com/nextcloud/mail/issues/3908#issuecomment-721111498). I dont know if it caused from the docker update, nextcloud update or mail app update. But the conclusion of the issue on github was that the problem is the iconv package installed on the alpine image.

If anyone from LSIO can give me an insight on how to fix this or even better do an update on the docker that would be awesome! 
I just started reading dockers, so i dont have much knowledge, but happy to try things and give feedback.

Can you test to install gnu-libiconv and rename the original iconv file and then rename gnu-iconv to iconv and see if it works?

Link to comment
8 hours ago, saarg said:

Can you test to install gnu-libiconv and rename the original iconv file and then rename gnu-iconv to iconv and see if it works?

 

Nope, still the same error

 

Renamed /usr/bin/iconv to /usr/bin/iconv.bak

installed gnu-libiconv

Renamed /usr/bin/gnu-libiconv to /usr/bin/iconv

Restarted the container.

Error: iconv(): Wrong charset, conversion from `UTF-8' to `UTF-8//IGNORE' is not allowed at /config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Address.php#70
<<closure>>

OC\Log\ErrorHandler::onError(8, "iconv(): Wr ... d", "/config/www ... p", 70, [])

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Address.php - line 70:

iconv("UTF-8", "UTF-8//IGNORE", "cs.ecommerce@ikea.gr")

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Db/MessageMapper.php - line 292:

OCA\Mail\Address->getEmail()

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 280:

OCA\Mail\Db\MessageMapper->insertBulk(OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 214:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->runInitialSync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/SyncService.php - line 121:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->sync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {}, 42, [], true)

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MailboxesController.php - line 161:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\SyncService->syncMailbox(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, 42, [], false, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Mail\Controller\MailboxesController->sync(41, [], true, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Mail\\ ... r", "sync", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { action: nu ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/ ... c")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

and 

 

OCA\Mail\Exception\ServiceException: Sync failed for 2:INBOX: Return value of OCA\Mail\Address::getEmail() must be of the type string or null, bool returned
/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/SyncService.php - line 121:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->sync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {}, 42, [], true)

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MailboxesController.php - line 161:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\SyncService->syncMailbox(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, 42, [], false, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Mail\Controller\MailboxesController->sync(41, [], true, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Mail\\ ... r", "sync", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { action: nu ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/ ... c")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

Caused by TypeError: Return value of OCA\Mail\Address::getEmail() must be of the type string or null, bool returned
/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Db/MessageMapper.php - line 292:

OCA\Mail\Address->getEmail()

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 280:

OCA\Mail\Db\MessageMapper->insertBulk(OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 214:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->runInitialSync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/SyncService.php - line 121:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->sync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {}, 42, [], true)

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MailboxesController.php - line 161:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\SyncService->syncMailbox(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, 42, [], false, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Mail\Controller\MailboxesController->sync(41, [], true, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Mail\\ ... r", "sync", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { action: nu ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/ ... c")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, skois said:

 

Nope, still the same error

 

Renamed /usr/bin/iconv to /usr/bin/iconv.bak

installed gnu-libiconv

Renamed /usr/bin/gnu-libiconv to /usr/bin/iconv

Restarted the container.


Error: iconv(): Wrong charset, conversion from `UTF-8' to `UTF-8//IGNORE' is not allowed at /config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Address.php#70
<<closure>>

OC\Log\ErrorHandler::onError(8, "iconv(): Wr ... d", "/config/www ... p", 70, [])

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Address.php - line 70:

iconv("UTF-8", "UTF-8//IGNORE", "cs.ecommerce@ikea.gr")

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Db/MessageMapper.php - line 292:

OCA\Mail\Address->getEmail()

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 280:

OCA\Mail\Db\MessageMapper->insertBulk(OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 214:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->runInitialSync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/SyncService.php - line 121:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->sync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {}, 42, [], true)

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MailboxesController.php - line 161:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\SyncService->syncMailbox(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, 42, [], false, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Mail\Controller\MailboxesController->sync(41, [], true, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Mail\\ ... r", "sync", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { action: nu ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/ ... c")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

and 

 


OCA\Mail\Exception\ServiceException: Sync failed for 2:INBOX: Return value of OCA\Mail\Address::getEmail() must be of the type string or null, bool returned
/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/SyncService.php - line 121:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->sync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {}, 42, [], true)

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MailboxesController.php - line 161:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\SyncService->syncMailbox(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, 42, [], false, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Mail\Controller\MailboxesController->sync(41, [], true, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Mail\\ ... r", "sync", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { action: nu ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/ ... c")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

Caused by TypeError: Return value of OCA\Mail\Address::getEmail() must be of the type string or null, bool returned
/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Db/MessageMapper.php - line 292:

OCA\Mail\Address->getEmail()

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 280:

OCA\Mail\Db\MessageMapper->insertBulk(OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null}, OCA\Mail\Db\Message { id: null})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/ImapToDbSynchronizer.php - line 214:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->runInitialSync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {})

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Service/Sync/SyncService.php - line 121:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\ImapToDbSynchronizer->sync(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, OC\AppFramew ... {}, 42, [], true)

/config/www/nextcloud/apps/mail/lib/Controller/MailboxesController.php - line 161:

OCA\Mail\Service\Sync\SyncService->syncMailbox(OCA\Mail\Account {}, OCA\Mail\Db\Mailbox { id: 41}, 42, [], false, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 169:

OCA\Mail\Controller\MailboxesController->sync(41, [], true, "is:starred not:important")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 100:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 152:

OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(OCA\Mail\Con ... {}, "sync")

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 308:

OC\AppFramework\App::main("OCA\\Mail\\ ... r", "sync", OC\AppFramew ... {}, { action: nu ... "})

/config/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 1009:

OC\Route\Router->match("/apps/mail/ ... c")

/config/www/nextcloud/index.php - line 37:

OC::handleRequest()

 

Then the easy fix is off the table. I'll have to see if there is something we can do to fix it.

Link to comment
Then the easy fix is off the table. I'll have to see if there is something we can do to fix it.

In the github issued I linked above, I found a solution for an alpine image, it worked mostly with some minor bugs, that might be from something I didn't build correctly.

 

If you have any other solution to try, I have a testing docker to mess around.

 

The fix I tried is this https://github.com/docker-library/php/issues/240#issuecomment-373723043

But I changed oho version to 7.3.23.

 

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

 

 

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, skois said:

In the github issued I linked above, I found a solution for an alpine image, it worked mostly with some minor bugs, that might be from something I didn't build correctly.

 

If you have any other solution to try, I have a testing docker to mess around.

 

The fix I tried is this https://github.com/docker-library/php/issues/240#issuecomment-373723043

But I changed oho version to 7.3.23.

 

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

 

 

 

We are not going to compile PHP our selves. That is a too big job to do.

It wasn't clear to me if this is a bug in musl iconv or PHP. Or a combination.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, saarg said:

We are not going to compile PHP our selves. That is a too big job to do.

It wasn't clear to me if this is a bug in musl iconv or PHP. Or a combination.

For anyone having the same problem anyway, the fix for me was this
Just replace the PHP_VER with whatever you have on Settings -> System (Bottom of the page)
 

PHP_VER="7.3.24" && \
BUILD_PACKAGES="wget build-base php7-dev" && \

apk add --no-cache --virtual .php-build-dependencies $BUILD_PACKAGES && \
apk add --no-cache --repository https://dl-3.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/testing/ gnu-libiconv-dev && \
(mv /usr/bin/gnu-iconv /usr/bin/iconv; mv /usr/include/gnu-libiconv/*.h /usr/include; rm -rf /usr/include/gnu-libiconv) && \
mkdir -p /opt && \
cd /opt && \
wget https://secure.php.net/distributions/php-$PHP_VER.tar.gz && \
tar xzf php-$PHP_VER.tar.gz && \
cd php-$PHP_VER/ext/iconv && \
phpize && \
./configure --with-iconv=/usr && \
make && \
make install && \
mkdir -p /etc/php7/conf.d && \
#next command not needed in LSIO Docker
#echo "extension=iconv.so" >> /etc/php7/conf.d/iconv.ini && \

apk del .php-build-dependencies && \
rm -rf /opt/*

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 9/14/2020 at 9:53 AM, Flemming said:

I got this working, but after a reboot I get this when I access the web-interface.

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log.

 

Anyone see anything wrong? my config is like this:

 

image.thumb.png.fca2ea8c50da3eae81c1e35e2bad6a02.png

Did you ever figure this out? I think I have the same problem

 

Link to comment

Hi all, I am having trouble reaching my Nextcloud after migrating to Swag from Letsencrypt. i cannot figure out what the problem is. i have attached some screen shots of some log files and the error i get as well as my settings for Nextcloud and Swag. Any insight would be much appreciated.

 

I have access to my other services like Bitwarden and Calibre so I believe swag is working just fine, but i do not have access to Nextcloud.

Also it might be worthy of noting that it was working initially after switching to SWAG, but broke shortly after it seemed. Not sure when.

Also I am in the process of rebuilding a drive that i replaced because i thought one might be failing. the rebuild should be done by tomorrow. I seem to have access to everything including all my shares during the rebuild except Nextcloud. So I did not think that this rebuild is causing the issue, but I will check in the morning when it is done to see if it solves my issue. FYI I have over 30TB of storage and an 8tb drive that had 3TBs on it is being rebuilt.

 

Screenshot_2020-11-08 PaulServer UpdateContainer(1).png

Screenshot_2020-11-08 PaulServer UpdateContainer.png

Screenshot_2020-11-08 System Log.png

Screenshot_2020-11-08 https blakenextcloud duckdns org.png

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Mustangf22 said:

Hi all, I am having trouble reaching my Nextcloud after migrating to Swag from Letsencrypt. i cannot figure out what the problem is. i have attached some screen shots of some log files and the error i get as well as my settings for Nextcloud and Swag. Any insight would be much appreciated.

 

I have access to my other services like Bitwarden and Calibre so I believe swag is working just fine, but i do not have access to Nextcloud.

Also it might be worthy of noting that it was working initially after switching to SWAG, but broke shortly after it seemed. Not sure when.

Also I am in the process of rebuilding a drive that i replaced because i thought one might be failing. the rebuild should be done by tomorrow. I seem to have access to everything including all my shares during the rebuild except Nextcloud. So I did not think that this rebuild is causing the issue, but I will check in the morning when it is done to see if it solves my issue. FYI I have over 30TB of storage and an 8tb drive that had 3TBs on it is being rebuilt.

 

Screenshot_2020-11-08 PaulServer UpdateContainer(1).png

Screenshot_2020-11-08 PaulServer UpdateContainer.png

Screenshot_2020-11-08 System Log.png

Screenshot_2020-11-08 https blakenextcloud duckdns org.png

i'm not using swag but npm, but i remeber that you have to put your letsencrypt, now swag on trusted proxies on your nextcloud config

So, go to appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud/config 
edit config.php

You will see this
 


  'trusted_proxies' => 
  array (
    0 => 'letsencrypt',
  ),

change the letsencrypt to swag

or whatever you named your swag container

It should fix it. If you already did that, i'm sure gurus here will help you

Link to comment
7 hours ago, skois said:

i'm not using swag but npm, but i remeber that you have to put your letsencrypt, now swag on trusted proxies on your nextcloud config

So, go to appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud/config 
edit config.php

You will see this
 



  'trusted_proxies' => 
  array (
    0 => 'letsencrypt',
  ),

change the letsencrypt to swag

or whatever you named your swag container

It should fix it. If you already did that, i'm sure gurus here will help you

7 hours ago, skois said:

i'm not using swag but npm, but i remeber that you have to put your letsencrypt, now swag on trusted proxies on your nextcloud config

So, go to appdata/nextcloud/config/www/nextcloud/config 
edit config.php

You will see this
 



  'trusted_proxies' => 
  array (
    0 => 'letsencrypt',
  ),

change the letsencrypt to swag

or whatever you named your swag container

It should fix it. If you already did that, i'm sure gurus here will help you

I watched space invader one's video on how to migrate to SWAG. He also said to do that. My problem was that in my config I was missing the entire line and nextcloud was working so I did not bother with it.


  'trusted_proxies' => 
  array (
    0 => 'letsencrypt',
  ),

I did go ahead and add the line ('swag' not 'letsencrypt; of course) when my nextcloud quit working to see if that would help... no dice.

Here is my current config.php: (Keep in mind that it did not have the above code when i initially went in to edit it during the migration to swap)

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu',
  'datadirectory' => '/data',
  'instanceid' => 'ocg50mupnvc1',
  'passwordsalt' => '3lxyweQb0OdlOJMmGVTA4opNSMQVVW',
  'secret' => 'Ews0pvpjLKopo+GtOiOXMpRLVPenOpsJ5t/07b0+F3QJeMde',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => '192.168.1.9:444',
    1 => 'mydomain edited out',
  ),
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '18.0.3.0',
  'trusted_proxies' =>
  array (
    0 => 'swag',
),
  'overwrite.cli.url' => edited out',
  'overwritehost' => 'editied out',
  'overwriteprotocol' => 'https',
  'dbname' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbhost' => '192.168.1.9:3306',
  'dbport' => '',
  'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_',
  'mysql.utf8mb4' => true,
  'dbuser' => 'nextcloud',
  'dbpassword' => '......',
  'installed' => true,
  'has_rebuilt_cache' => true,
  'maintenance' => false,
  'theme' => '',
  'loglevel' => 2,
);

 

Edited by Mustangf22
missing info
Link to comment
I watched space invader one's video on how to migrate to SWAG. He also said to do that. My problem was that in my config I was missing the entire line and nextcloud was working so I did not bother with it.
 'trusted_proxies' =>  array (   0 => 'letsencrypt', ),

I did go ahead and add the line ('swag' not 'letsencrypt; of course) when my nextcloud quit working to see if that would help... no dice.
Here is my current config.php: (Keep in mind that it did not have the above code when i initially went in to edit it during the migration to swap)

php$CONFIG = array ( 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', 'datadirectory' => '/data', 'instanceid' => 'ocg50mupnvc1', 'passwordsalt' => '3lxyweQb0OdlOJMmGVTA4opNSMQVVW', 'secret' => 'Ews0pvpjLKopo+GtOiOXMpRLVPenOpsJ5t/07b0+F3QJeMde', 'trusted_domains' =>  array (   0 => '192.168.1.9:444',   1 => 'mydomain edited out', ), 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '18.0.3.0', 'trusted_proxies' => array (   0 => 'swag',), 'overwrite.cli.url' => edited out', 'overwritehost' => 'editied out', 'overwriteprotocol' => 'https', 'dbname' => 'nextcloud', 'dbhost' => '192.168.1.9:3306', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'mysql.utf8mb4' => true, 'dbuser' => 'nextcloud', 'dbpassword' => '......', 'installed' => true, 'has_rebuilt_cache' => true, 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 2,);

 

Can you post your swag config please?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, skois said:

Can you post your swag config please?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
 

server {
    listen 443 ssl;
    listen [::]:443 ssl;

    server_name blakenextcloud.*;

    include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;

    client_max_body_size 0;

    location / {
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
        resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;
        set $upstream_app nextcloud;
        set $upstream_port 443;
        set $upstream_proto https;
        proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;

        proxy_max_temp_file_size 2048m;
    }
}

 

Link to comment
server {   listen 443 ssl;   listen [::]:443 ssl;   server_name blakenextcloud.*;   include /config/nginx/ssl.conf;   client_max_body_size 0;   location / {       include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;       resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s;       set $upstream_app nextcloud;       set $upstream_port 443;       set $upstream_proto https;       proxy_pass $upstream_proto://$upstream_app:$upstream_port;       proxy_max_temp_file_size 2048m;   }}

 

Any errors on swag logs?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Link to comment
2 hours ago, skois said:

Any errors on swag logs?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk


-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
-------------------------------------

To support the app dev(s) visit:
Certbot: https://supporters.eff.org/donate/support-work-on-certbot

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 20-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 20-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-keygen: executing...
using keys found in /config/keys
[cont-init.d] 30-keygen: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: executing...
Variables set:
PUID=99
PGID=100
TZ=America/Los_Angeles
URL=duckdns.org
SUBDOMAINS=MY DOMAINS...
EXTRA_DOMAINS=
ONLY_SUBDOMAINS=true
VALIDATION=http
DNSPLUGIN=
EMAIL=MY EMAIL
STAGING=false

SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
SUBDOMAINS entered, processing
Only subdomains, no URL in cert
Sub-domains processed are: -d MY domains....
E-mail address entered: MY EMAIL
http validation is selected
Certificate exists; parameters unchanged; starting nginx
Starting 2019/12/30, GeoIP2 databases require personal license key to download. Please retrieve a free license key from MaxMind,
and add a new env variable "MAXMINDDB_LICENSE_KEY", set to your license key.
[cont-init.d] 50-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 60-renew: executing...
The cert does not expire within the next day. Letting the cron script handle the renewal attempts overnight (2:08am).
[cont-init.d] 60-renew: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-files: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
nginx: [alert] detected a LuaJIT version which is not OpenResty's; many optimizations will be disabled and performance will be compromised (see https://github.com/openresty/luajit2 for OpenResty's LuaJIT or, even better, consider using the OpenResty releases from https://openresty.org/en/download.html)
nginx: [warn] conflicting server name "A DOMAIN I DON't HAVE ANYTHING ON (not related to next cloud).*" on 0.0.0.0:443, ignored
Server ready

^^ there is my log file for SWAG. I cannot find any glaring issues.

Edited by Mustangf22
Link to comment

One more thing. mariadb log seems strange to me. I don't know what it suppose to look like but it just keep repeating this:

-------------------------------------
_ ()
| | ___ _ __
| | / __| | | / \
| | \__ \ | | | () |
|_| |___/ |_| \__/


Brought to you by linuxserver.io
-------------------------------------

To support LSIO projects visit:
https://www.linuxserver.io/donate/
-------------------------------------
GID/UID
-------------------------------------

User uid: 99
User gid: 100
-------------------------------------

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 40-initialise-db: executing...
[cont-init.d] 40-initialise-db: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: executing...
[custom-init] no custom files found exiting...
[cont-init.d] 99-custom-scripts: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
[services.d] done.
201108 12:59:47 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
201108 12:59:47 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases
201108 12:59:49 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
201108 12:59:49 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases
201108 12:59:51 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
201108 12:59:51 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases
201108 12:59:54 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
201108 12:59:54 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases
201108 12:59:54 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
201108 12:59:54 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases
201108 12:59:56 mysqld_safe Logging to syslog.
201108 12:59:56 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /config/databases..... This keeps going forever

FYI if you are just arriving here my problem in short is that my nextcloud broke shortly after migrating to SWAG from Letsencrypt. It worked initially and not i get an error when trying to access it locally or remotely.

Edited by Mustangf22
Link to comment
On 3/26/2020 at 11:13 PM, Brent138 said:

For those setups using the SpaceInvaderOne videos and getting the errors:

* Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/caldav". Further information can be found in the [documentation]

* Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/carddav". Further information can be found in the [documentation]

 

I edited the default file in appdata\nextcloud\nginx\site-confs directory to:
    }
    location = /.well-known/carddav {
       return 301 https://$host:444/remote.php/dav;
    }
    location = /.well-known/caldav {
       return 301 https://$host:444/remote.php/dav;
    }

 

All is good now.  Thought I'd share as I've spent several hours trying to get these errors to clear.

Thank you ! I have this error for months !!!

Don't forget to replace 444 by the IP set in the docker config.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.