[Support] Linuxserver.io - WebGrab+Plus

linuxserver_medium.png?v=4&s=4000

Application Name: WebGrab+Plus
Application Site: http://www.webgrabplus.com/
Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/webgrabplus/
Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-webgrabplus/

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

Edited by linuxserver.io
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, I am trying this version of WebGrab+ for the first time, but I cannot seem to get it running. 

I just get the following in the console log after starting it. it doesn't even try to grab the channels...

[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.                                                                                                                       
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...                                                                                                                                     
[fix-attrs.d] done.                                                                                                                                                                         
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...                                                                                                                                 
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...                                                                                                                                                      
usermod: no changes                                                                                                                                                                         

-------------------------------------                                                                                                                                                       
          _         ()                                                                                                                                                                      
         | |  ___   _    __                                                                                                                                                                 
         | | / __| | |  /  \                                                                                                                                                                
         | | \__ \ | | | () |                                                                                                                                                               
         |_| |___/ |_|  \__/                                                                                                                                                                

Brought to you by linuxserver.io                                                                                                                                                            
We gratefully accept donations at:                                                                                                                                                          
https://www.linuxserver.io/donations/                                                                                                                                                       
GID/UID                                                                                                                                                                                     

User uid:    0                                                                                                                                                                              
User gid:    0                                                                                                                                                                              

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.                                                                                                                                                         
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...                                                                                                                                                       
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.                                                                                                                                                          
[cont-init.d] done.                                                                                                                                                                         
[services.d] starting services                                                                                                                                                              
[services.d] done. 

27 minutes ago, Maniac said:

Hi there, I am trying this version of WebGrab+ for the first time, but I cannot seem to get it running. 

I just get the following in the console log after starting it. it doesn't even try to grab the channels...

[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.                                                                                                                       
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...                                                                                                                                     
[fix-attrs.d] done.                                                                                                                                                                         
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...                                                                                                                                 
[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: executing...                                                                                                                                                      
usermod: no changes                                                                                                                                                                         

_         ()                                                                                                                                                                      
         | |  ___   _    __                                                                                                                                                                 
         | | / __| | |  /  \                                                                                                                                                                
         | | \__ \ | | | () |                                                                                                                                                               
         |_| |___/ |_|  \__/                                                                                                                                                                

Brought to you by linuxserver.io                                                                                                                                                            
We gratefully accept donations at:                                                                                                                                                          
https://www.linuxserver.io/donations/                                                                                                                                                       
GID/UID                                                                                                                                                                                     

User uid:    0                                                                                                                                                                              
User gid:    0                                                                                                                                                                              

[cont-init.d] 10-adduser: exited 0.                                                                                                                                                         
[cont-init.d] 30-config: executing...                                                                                                                                                       
[cont-init.d] 30-config: exited 0.                                                                                                                                                          
[cont-init.d] done.                                                                                                                                                                         
[services.d] starting services                                                                                                                                                              
[services.d] done. 

You have to wait until the grab is run. Look at the github readme for info about it.

There is no grab on container start in this one.

Edited by saarg

They get updated with the container. We pull the latest sitepack.ini when we build the image every week.

You do have to copy the file from the ini folder yourself though.

The new sitepack.ini files will be in /defaults/ini, so you need to copy it from there after exec into the container.

I don't remember now, but I don't think the files in /config/ini./siteini.pack is used by webgrab directly, so I might change to always copy the ini from /defaults at each boot.

Edited by saarg
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
40 minutes ago, Lovesheep said:

I will start to thank you for the great work..

will it be possible you could update your docker to WebGrab+Plus 3.x?

Thanks in advance

/René

Thanks for notifying about the new version. I'll see if I get it running today and if it works, push the new build.

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, quikbeam said:

There is a new version of WebGrabPlus 3.1 that addresses a security issue.  Earlier versions no longer work with the license check. 

http://www.webgrabplus.com/content/critical-remote-server-returned-error-403-forbidden

I see the update on github.  How do I update the container on unraid?

Was able to update after all by clicking on "Check For Updates" first to see the option to update.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

sorry to ask a stupid question...how do I run this docker?

docker exec -it webgrabplus webgrabplus

This says:

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:346: starting container process caused "exec: \"webgrabplus\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown

Can someone kindly help? Thanks!

1 hour ago, war1000 said:

sorry to ask a stupid question...how do I run this docker?

docker exec -it webgrabplus webgrabplus

This says:

OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:346: starting container process caused "exec: \"webgrabplus\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown

Can someone kindly help? Thanks!

It's all in the readme on github.

17 minutes ago, war1000 said:

I tried but didn't find a github page. There is a docker hub page at https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/webgrabplus/

I read the instructions there. When I restart the docker container, I get the following log. I am not sure what to do to get it to run.

How do I edit the cron schedule?

may take another look at the page you posted above, its in the readme

image.thumb.png.0f57b46fbb628dd01f31c7d90897b4e0.png

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, alturismo said:

may take another look at the page you posted above, its in the readme

image.thumb.png.0f57b46fbb628dd01f31c7d90897b4e0.png

Thank you for this. it finally ran. I have been trying since last night. I did miss this part or rather didn't understand it well enough. At least I am getting errors now that are channel related.