[Support] ich777 - Gameserver Dockers

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Please check your path in the Docker template for the Game Files, this is a Source Game so to speak you have to use the real file path eg: /mnt/cache/appdata/... and not the FUSE file path /mnt/user/appdata/... otherwise it won't work.

Your right!  For some reason it only works if I leave it as the default /mnt/cache/appdata/l4d2 but not as /mnt/user/GameServers/l4d2.  Even though all files were on Disk2, I might try to use /mnt/disk2/GameServers/l4d2 - if that still won't work I'll set it back to the cache drive.  I like to keep these files in my GameServers share so I can edit configs etc over the network (or add extras such as mods) - but if a source game wants to be difficult I can work around it :)

Many thanks for your help!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, FrozenGamer said:

(Satisfactory)     So.. Maybe i missed this in the thread.. I kept getting encryption missing error on trying to connect.. The answer was to use server manager to connect.. Not to just join ip address.. Then you go through the process of creating server etc as directed.. Now it seems to work.

This is most likely caused because you ported a old savegame over to version 1.0+

With new installations that shouldn't happen at all.