[Support] knex666 - Nextcloud

12 hours ago, pumperio.eu said:

Hello What is the process for modifying these specific values in the most recent versions of unRAID and Nextcloud thanks

Version: 8.2.21

Memory limit: 512 MB

Maximum execution time: 3600 seconds

Maximum upload file size: 512 MB

should look something like this:
image.png.8b82ae0ecd7e550fe891ea2aa6a66619.pngimage.thumb.png.42515d021cefad06cebbe09be05ba04e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I need some help... Tried accessing my Nextcloud instance today and found this message:
image.png.0e8401c5947ecb3f5b01ea96d33000b8.png
I checked and there's no update for the docker available. In fact it was updated 4 days ago. I understand I can open the console and update it using the script, but that that's not the best practice. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

21 hours ago, goldfishgam3r said:

Hi! I need some help... Tried accessing my Nextcloud instance today and found this message:
image.png.0e8401c5947ecb3f5b01ea96d33000b8.png
I checked and there's no update for the docker available. In fact it was updated 4 days ago. I understand I can open the console and update it using the script, but that that's not the best practice. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

Update: I opened the logs and I see the following:
image.thumb.png.e523183242a7c97befb0af3f10540656.png
I never messed with these files manually...

On 7/20/2024 at 12:55 PM, serch826 said:

Hi, how to get FFMPEG installed?

Thanks!

The answer can be found on the previous page at: 

You can add the following in the Post Arguments input field and it will install ffmpeg in a way that also survives updates.

&& docker exec -u 0 Nextcloud /bin/bash -c "apt update && apt install -y libmagickcore-6.q16-6-extra ffmpeg imagemagick ghostscript"

Hello, I'm getting 413 error when uploading large files using the windows client.
image.png.b09a9bc14fcbabdbfbe4b7d887680b37.png
So far I have:

• Added the environment variable PHP_UPLOAD_LIMIT=20G to my unraid container. This change is reflected in the Nextcloud Web UI but I still get the 413 errors.image.thumb.png.231838c4d1e2a4d93aebf0f0690095a0.png

image.png.f2cc0fed19187f9c534b2c0170afcf4e.png

• Added client_max_body_size 20G; to my NGINX Prxoy Manager config. Doesn't make any difference.
  • Added php_value upload_max_filesize 20G and php_value post_max_size 20G to .htaccess. Again this is reflected in the Web UI but isn't really needed IMO as the environment variable above does the same thing.

Has anyone got any other idea why I am still getting this error?

2 hours ago, mattmill said:

Hello, I'm getting 413 error when uploading large files using the windows client.
image.png.b09a9bc14fcbabdbfbe4b7d887680b37.png
So far I have:

• Added the environment variable PHP_UPLOAD_LIMIT=20G to my unraid container. This change is reflected in the Nextcloud Web UI but I still get the 413 errors.image.thumb.png.231838c4d1e2a4d93aebf0f0690095a0.png

image.png.f2cc0fed19187f9c534b2c0170afcf4e.png

• Added client_max_body_size 20G; to my NGINX Prxoy Manager config. Doesn't make any difference.
  • Added php_value upload_max_filesize 20G and php_value post_max_size 20G to .htaccess. Again this is reflected in the Web UI but isn't really needed IMO as the environment variable above does the same thing.

Has anyone got any other idea why I am still getting this error?

I have managed to resolve this by adding 

APACHE_BODY_LIMIT=0
To my container environment variables
image.thumb.png.50f468363c2463ee9582ccb57e45dcda.png

https://help.nextcloud.com/t/server-replied-413-request-entity-too-large-to-put/154278/6?u=mattmill

On 8/8/2024 at 12:45 PM, goldfishgam3r said:

Update: I opened the logs and I see the following:
image.thumb.png.e523183242a7c97befb0af3f10540656.png
I never messed with these files manually...

Same issue for me. I have re-downloaded the docker image and started working again

Edited by daninet
  • 3 weeks later...

its not possible to create nextcloud database in MySQL/Maria DB 

Versions:

- unraid 6.12.13

- mysql (docker image) 8.4.2 (newer version not possible because of 'native-password' problematic)

- nextcloud (docker image) last updated Sep 7, 2024

No problems during fetching image and installing nextcloud itself in

/mnt/user/appdata AND

/mnt/cachepool/appdata (only here is the "autoconfig" file).

1st run:

The information shown has been provided in the installation mask. The result was an "server error".

The user "oc_ncadmin" was created as well as the database but no table !

2nd run:

same error  as in 1st run.

3nd run:

erase "/mnt/cachepool/appdata/nextcloud" (but NOT "/mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/") and "force update of the docker container".

result see screenshot. But again: the updater created "/mnt/cachpool" ... entries.

starting nextcloud fails because of access rights.

4th run:

remove docker container with out erasing image.

remove all nextcloud dirs

re-install via "Apps" mode "Re-install froml Previous Apps"

webui --> connection error

5th run:

remove docker container incl. erasing image

remove all nextcloud dirs

same as 4th run

6th run:

same as 5th run + remove all db-entries from installations before.

Remark:

If an IP address is used instead of a fqdn, every time a server error occurs.

if user exist in the mysql db the installation procedure add new user automatically with the same username+number (counting from 1+) in the db.

Is it really wanted ? I specified the user in the templates myself. Why is it not simply adopted or left as is ?:?

By-the-way:

Manual added vars MYSQL_HOST, MYSQL_ .... + NEXTCLOUD_ADMIN, NEXTCLOUD_ADMIN_PASSWORD ...

are NOT interpreted for an "automatic install".

Conclusion:

Docker image in combination with the installation procedure for MySQL/Maria DB are very buggy in my case.

But may be there are some tricks and hints  ?

Any help is appreciated ...

NC installer ncadmin and mysl.png

NC installer, 1st run, error during install.png

Adminer, create user.png

Adminer, create only database no tables.png

NC container after force update.png

NC wrong paths.png

NV missing access rights.png