[Support] ich777 - AMD Vendor Reset, CoralTPU, hpsahba,...

2 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please uninstall the plugin, then remove the .conf file that you've created with:

rm -f /boot/config/modprobe.d/qnap_ec.conf

then install the plugin again, reboot and see if it is working.

I think it worked - after rebooting, I can see the "Airflow" widget on the dashboard, and the Dynamix Fan Auto Control app sees the qnap_ec pwm fan controllers right away, I didn't need to fiddle with the terminal to get them to show up.

Thank you!

If I may ask, what changes did you make to fix this? And is this a global fix for all TS-464s in the qnap-ec plugin?

8 hours ago, asbath said:

If I may ask, what changes did you make to fix this?

I only made a little change to the module itself.

When the module/driver is run on Unraid it set's the detect_chip automatically to off/false.

8 hours ago, asbath said:

And is this a global fix for all TS-464s in the qnap-ec plugin?

This is a global fix for all users and will be working on 6.12.10+ (except for the closed beta so far but I will be recompiling the driver for the latest closed beta too).

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, ich777 said:

Please uninstall the plugin, then remove the .conf file that you've created with:

rm -f /boot/config/modprobe.d/qnap_ec.conf

then install the plugin again, reboot and see if it is working.

Done. Seems to be functioning. I'll keep an eye on it but should be good I assume! Thanks.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, shanelord said:

I'll keep an eye on it but should be good I assume!

I just switched my build toolchain over to my repository, you now shouldn't need to put that one file into place (Unraid 6.12.10+).

If Unraid is detected it will automatically disable the chip check.

33 minutes ago, animeking1987 said:

Your iGPU is not enabled, please make sure to enable it in the BIOS but this is most certainly caused because you also got a Nvidia GPU in your system:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti] [10de:1c82] (rev a1)
	Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti] [1462:3351]
	Kernel driver in use: nvidia
	Kernel modules: nvidia_drm, nvidia
01:00.1 Audio device [0403]: NVIDIA Corporation GP107GL High Definition Audio Controller [10de:0fb9] (rev a1)
	Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] GP107GL High Definition Audio Controller [1462:3351]

Please make sure that you iGPU is set to the primary video output and also enable Multi Monitor support to activate the iGPU even when a dGPU is installed (at least on most BIOS versions that's the option to keep the iGPU enable even when a dGPU is installed in the system).

BTW, this has nothing to do with the RadeonTOP plugin.

1 hour ago, ich777 said:

Your iGPU is not enabled, please make sure to enable it in the BIOS but this is most certainly caused because you also got a Nvidia GPU in your system:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti] [10de:1c82] (rev a1)
	Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] GP107 [GeForce GTX 1050 Ti] [1462:3351]
01:00.1 Audio device [0403]: NVIDIA Corporation GP107GL High Definition Audio Controller [10de:0fb9] (rev a1)
	Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] GP107GL High Definition Audio Controller [1462:3351]

Please make sure that you iGPU is set to the primary video output and also enable Multi Monitor support to activate the iGPU even when a dGPU is installed (at least on most BIOS versions that's the option to keep the iGPU enable even when a dGPU is installed in the system).

So I can't use both the GPU and IGPU.  So set IGPU to primary use on the bios? 

5 hours ago, ich777 said:

This worked. Enabled in the bios and now its active.

• Like 2