[SUPPORT] GRTGBLN - DOCKER TEMPLATES

31 minutes ago, Hawkins12 said:

Just tried installing the webtrees app that's newly released.  When I try to load the GUI i get

"The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.X.XXX:8079.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

I tried playing with the "pretty URLs" and the "disable SSL" settings and nothign changed.  Here are the logs for the docker"

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.17.0.11. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
Site webtrees_insecure already disabled
Site webtrees already enabled
Configuration file /var/www/html/data/config.ini.php yet exist. No settings will be modified.
Activate pretty urls.
Configuration file /var/www/html/data/config.ini.php found.
Setting rewrite_urls="1".
BASE_URL not explicitly set. Nothing to do.
Set max_upload_size.
Set post_max_size.
2024-05-08 20:14:39,443 WARN No file matches via include "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/*.conf"
2024-05-08 20:14:39,443 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2024-05-08 20:14:39,445 INFO supervisord started with pid 37
2024-05-08 20:14:40,446 INFO spawned: 'crond' with pid 38
2024-05-08 20:14:40,448 INFO spawned: 'apache2' with pid 39
2024-05-08 20:14:41,476 INFO success: crond entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2024-05-08 20:14:41,476 INFO success: apache2 entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Any ideas on why it won't open?

Is that an HTTP or HTTPS URL for the Web UI?

5 hours ago, Hawkins12 said:

When  I access the unraid gui, it's via HTTPS://192.168.X.XXX:8079   but it didn't seem to matter whether the SSL was disabled or not.

Alright, I believe I have solved it, had to due with an incorrect default GROUP_ID variable. New template should be available in a few hours, you'll need to uninstall and redownload from the CA store. To be on the safe side, you should also delete the files inside the "webtrees" folder in your appdata (should only be one "config" file).

I've also removed some unnecessary and/or confusing variables, including the DISABLE_SSL. You can see what's left/altered under "Advanced", but I'd recommend leaving them as they are.

17 hours ago, grtgbln said:

Alright, I believe I have solved it, had to due with an incorrect default GROUP_ID variable. New template should be available in a few hours, you'll need to uninstall and redownload from the CA store. To be on the safe side, you should also delete the files inside the "webtrees" folder in your appdata (should only be one "config" file).

I've also removed some unnecessary and/or confusing variables, including the DISABLE_SSL. You can see what's left/altered under "Advanced", but I'd recommend leaving them as they are.

Thanks.  Uninstalled and reinstalled from apps and it works perfect now.  Note that I noticed "DISABLE_SSL" was still in the advanced settings but I just ignored it.  Thanks for the fix!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, icemansid said:

Looking at the Threadfin docker - what is the reason for the Nvidia version?  I seem to be missing the why it is needed.

I believe you can use the GPU inside the container to assist with transcoding streams.

Thanks for working on this. When I try to stream my first channel I get a ffmpeg error. The UI says I have version 7 installed. Any help troubleshooting is greatly appreciated!

2024-06-01T01:58:41.131Z [error]: Stream FFMPEG exited with code 254. {"channel":"0c91983d-b44f-41db-81a1-2deeaa59d997"}

2024-06-01T01:58:41.137Z [error]: Error while playing video: {"code":254,"cmd":"/usr/bin/ffmpeg -hide_banner -threads 4 -fflags +genpts+discardcorrupt+igndts -loglevel error -re -ss 568.962 -i /data/media/movies/Avatar The Way of Water (2022)/Avatar The Way of Water (2022) WEBDL-2160p Proper.mkv -filter_complex [0:v]null[video];[video]scale=1920:1036:flags=bicubic,format=yuv420p[scaled];[scaled]pad=1920:1080:(ow-iw)/2:(oh-ih)/2[blackpadded];[blackpadded]setsar=1,format=yuv420p[siz];[0:1]anull[audio];[audio]aresample=48000,aresample=async=1:first_pts=0,apad=whole_dur=10989182ms[padded] -map [siz] -c:v rawvideo -sc_threshold 0 -video_track_timescale 90000 -map [padded] -flags cgop+ilme -c:a pcm_s16le -map_metadata -1 -movflags +faststart -muxdelay 0 -muxpreload 0 -metadata service_provider=\"tunarr\" -metadata service_name=\"Action Jackson\" -f matroska pipe:1"}

Trying to install the Livekit docker and it gives me this error upon creation:

Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint LiveKit (f1fdc6539c1a9e8d8447ef2de53bd0635ea2af4449b40bb73efda5d01bedd9a1): Error starting userland proxy: listen udp6 [::]:59820: bind: address already in use.

It still installs but it wont start, attempting to start it throws an Execution Error that just says "Server Error" any ideas what might going on here? I left everything at default and I created the config.yaml file as directed

14 hours ago, cambriancatalyst said:

Thanks for working on this. When I try to stream my first channel I get a ffmpeg error. The UI says I have version 7 installed. Any help troubleshooting is greatly appreciated!

2024-06-01T01:58:41.131Z [error]: Stream FFMPEG exited with code 254. {"channel":"0c91983d-b44f-41db-81a1-2deeaa59d997"}

2024-06-01T01:58:41.137Z [error]: Error while playing video: {"code":254,"cmd":"/usr/bin/ffmpeg -hide_banner -threads 4 -fflags +genpts+discardcorrupt+igndts -loglevel error -re -ss 568.962 -i /data/media/movies/Avatar The Way of Water (2022)/Avatar The Way of Water (2022) WEBDL-2160p Proper.mkv -filter_complex [0:v]null[video];[video]scale=1920:1036:flags=bicubic,format=yuv420p[scaled];[scaled]pad=1920:1080:(ow-iw)/2:(oh-ih)/2[blackpadded];[blackpadded]setsar=1,format=yuv420p[siz];[0:1]anull[audio];[audio]aresample=48000,aresample=async=1:first_pts=0,apad=whole_dur=10989182ms[padded] -map [siz] -c:v rawvideo -sc_threshold 0 -video_track_timescale 90000 -map [padded] -flags cgop+ilme -c:a pcm_s16le -map_metadata -1 -movflags +faststart -muxdelay 0 -muxpreload 0 -metadata service_provider=\"tunarr\" -metadata service_name=\"Action Jackson\" -f matroska pipe:1"}

Errors inside the application are better directed at the GitHub repository for Tunarr.

5 hours ago, XiaoKe said:

Trying to install the Livekit docker and it gives me this error upon creation:

Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint LiveKit (f1fdc6539c1a9e8d8447ef2de53bd0635ea2af4449b40bb73efda5d01bedd9a1): Error starting userland proxy: listen udp6 [::]:59820: bind: address already in use.

It still installs but it wont start, attempting to start it throws an Execution Error that just says "Server Error" any ideas what might going on here? I left everything at default and I created the config.yaml file as directed

It sounds like port 59820 is already being used by another Docker container on your system. There should be a section at the bottom when editing the LiveKit template configuration to see what ports have been allocated to other containers.

4 hours ago, grtgbln said:

It sounds like port 59820 is already being used by another Docker container on your system. There should be a section at the bottom when editing the LiveKit template configuration to see what ports have been allocated to other containers.

I've been looking into it and none of my other Docker containers are using that port that I can see. I ran lsof -i:59820 in the command line and it's showing "rpcbind" is using it. I'm not super knowledgeable in Linux so I'm not sure how to fix this so any guidance would be appreciated

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, XiaoKe said:

I've been looking into it and none of my other Docker containers are using that port that I can see. I ran lsof -i:59820 in the command line and it's showing "rpcbind" is using it. I'm not super knowledgeable in Linux so I'm not sure how to fix this so any guidance would be appreciated

Update, I tried rebooting and now it's not saying the port is being used, must have been something cached or something. 

But now it's giving me an EOF error when I try and install Livekit

EDIT: It also caused the Docker image to crash and it wouldn't restart so I had to dirty shut down the system to get it to come back online. Attempting to start the Livekit container results in the "Server Error" message

Edited by XiaoKe
Add more context
2 hours ago, XiaoKe said:

Update, I tried rebooting and now it's not saying the port is being used, must have been something cached or something. 

But now it's giving me an EOF error when I try and install Livekit

EDIT: It also caused the Docker image to crash and it wouldn't restart so I had to dirty shut down the system to get it to come back online. Attempting to start the Livekit container results in the "Server Error" message

I would recommend uninstalling and, just for good measure, deleting the cached LiveKit configuration file in `/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/` before re-installing from the CA store. Unless you think you'll need all 10,000 ports (high traffic), you can edit the port mapping entry to be a smaller range. Ultimately this should then match the start and end port range in your config file: https://docs.livekit.io/home/self-hosting/deployment/#Configuration

On 6/1/2024 at 6:32 PM, grtgbln said:

I would recommend uninstalling and, just for good measure, deleting the cached LiveKit configuration file in `/boot/config/plugins/dockerMan/` before re-installing from the CA store. Unless you think you'll need all 10,000 ports (high traffic), you can edit the port mapping entry to be a smaller range. Ultimately this should then match the start and end port range in your config file: https://docs.livekit.io/home/self-hosting/deployment/#Configuration

A Drive decided to die on me before I could try this and I didn't have a spare handy so I have to wait for a new one but I will try this once I've got it back up and running and will report back once I do!

For your threadfin template I think you need to update the WebGUI in the advanced tab to:

http://[IP]:[PORT:34400]/web/

Without  the /web/ at the end it goes to an info screen, not the GUI.

Thanks for setting it up!

7 hours ago, ejf513 said:

For your threadfin template I think you need to update the WebGUI in the advanced tab to:

http://[IP]:[PORT:34400]/web/

Without  the /web/ at the end it goes to an info screen, not the GUI.

Thanks for setting it up!

Fixed, thanks!

I'm having an issue with webtrees... it'll start up fine (well, still working on getting it to work), but my main concern is that it doesn't want to shut down from the GUI... I have to go to terminal and kill it's process to stop it. Any ideas what would cause that issue? It's fine for other containers... just that one doesn't ever want to stop.

Is it possible to run webtrees with postgres? From the readmne file it seems so, but I don't see an environment variable to set the dbtype, and in the end, it fails to connect to the database. Once I manually edit the config.ini.php file to add dbtype="pgsql", it connects to the db, but it seems the db initialization script was skipped and wont run anymore.

How do you configure Tunarr to use intel quicksync?

I have added --device=/dev/dri:/dev/dri to extra parameters but no options under ffmpeg other than software encoding exists.

The igpu driver is loaded correctly as my plex docker already makes use of it.

I saw that a new app Tunarr was recently published to Community Apps.  I'm trying to understand what the use case is for this app.  I see in the description "utilize generated M3U files with any 3rd party IPTV player app." Which sounds like it's an alternative to Threadfin.  But I've read some things that sounds it works in conjunction with Threadfin.  

3 hours ago, pharpe said:

I saw that a new app Tunarr was recently published to Community Apps.  I'm trying to understand what the use case is for this app.  I see in the description "utilize generated M3U files with any 3rd party IPTV player app." Which sounds like it's an alternative to Threadfin.  But I've read some things that sounds it works in conjunction with Threadfin.  

You can read more details about it here: https://tunarr.com/#what-is-this

It's not an equivalent to Threadfin/xTeve, which is an M3U proxy that combines multiple M3U playlists into one. Tunarr is a fork of dizqueTV, which like ersatzTV, allows you to use your Plex Media Server content to create custom TV channels.

With Tunarr intel build, I am unable to add the plex server. It authenticates and i can see it listed on the plex side, but it never shows up or completes. Tried it with Brave and Edge. Any ideas or is there a way to add it manually?