Serviio Media Server V1.4 Plugin for unRAID V5.0

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a guide for uninstalling?  Both Serviio and Java?  Thanks a ton!

Simply removing the .plg file from the plugins folder and rebooting will stop the plugin from running. If you want to remove the plugin completely, delete the following

/boot/plugins/serviio-1.x-x.plg file (\\tower\flash\plugins\serviio-1.x-x.plg from Windows)

/boot/config/plugins/serviio folder (\\tower\flash\config\plugins\serviio from Windows)

If you are running the cache version, also delete

/mnt/cache/.apps/serviio folder (\\tower\cache\.apps\serviio from Windows)

Reboot the unraid server to make sure all the ram drive files are clear and that's it. It should be completely removed.

Thanks for the quick response. Serviio logs indicate its running and the webUI also says serviio is running:

2013-02-12 12:37:41,005 DEBUG [PlaylistMaintainerThread] Item '/mnt/user/media/All Video/tutorial/lynda-joomla/supportFiles/ipad/EN190_09_03.mp4' cannot be resolved to an entity in the Serviio library, will try again later
2013-02-12 12:37:50,711 DEBUG [FeedUpdaterThread] Checking for new and expired online resources
2013-02-12 12:37:50,712 DEBUG [OnlineRepositoryDAOImpl] Reading all OnlineRepositories
2013-02-12 12:38:50,722 DEBUG [FeedUpdaterThread] Checking for new and expired online resources
2013-02-12 12:38:50,722 DEBUG [OnlineRepositoryDAOImpl] Reading all OnlineRepositories
2013-02-12 12:39:01,573 DEBUG [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Found 1 network interfaces to advertise on
2013-02-12 12:39:01,573 DEBUG [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Multicasting SSDP alive using interface eth0 (eth0) and address 192.168.1.108, timeout = 0
2013-02-12 12:39:01,574 DEBUG [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Sending 6 'alive' messages describing device 846be3a6-e7a8-3d4a-b261-e1933d0510a0
2013-02-12 12:39:03,562 DEBUG [DiscoveryAdvertisementNotifier] Will advertise again in 00:03:47 (advertisement duration is 1800 sec.)
2013-02-12 12:39:50,733 DEBUG [FeedUpdaterThread] Checking for new and expired online resources
2013-02-12 12:39:50,733 DEBUG [OnlineRepositoryDAOImpl] Reading all OnlineRepositories
2013-02-12 12:40:50,743 DEBUG [FeedUpdaterThread] Checking for new and expired online resources
2013-02-12 12:40:50,744 DEBUG [OnlineRepositoryDAOImpl] Reading all OnlineRepositories

Changed log4j level in serviio config to debug to get more fine grained info. Attached webUI screenshot

What do you have under the library tab in the webui?

I just read the fine print from the unraid plugins page

The plugin is easy to install and has been tested on unRAID V5.0 B14 through to V5.0 RC11.

I am running unraid V5.0 RC4. However, i believe I saw a post where someone else was running the same version. ???

RC4 is between B14 and RC11. B is beta. RC is release candidate. All RCs are after the Bs

UPDATE: 2013-02-12 1.1-10jr - Complete rewrite of the ffmpeg package. ffmpeg and librarys are now in a slackware package for easy installation or portability.

If you are also using my modified SubSonic plugin, you will need the updated subsonic plugin on the first post. It also used the new ffmpeg package.

Hi there,

I've just installed the flash version of the plugin and noticed that it's installed Serviio in /mnt/cache/.apps/serviio

Is that normal? And how can I tweak it to install on one of my disks so that the data persists?

Thanks!

Sorry about that. I've got the Cache and flash version mixed up. I've fixed up the file name. If you download the plugin again, you will get the correct version.

Thanks for the new plugin. Since a few version, I just can't get ffmpeg to start when it needs transcoding. I'll try to completely uninstall and delete my current serviio and subsonic app and see what happens, hoping it fixes my problem.

Thanks again for your plugin

Update: reinstalling it from scratch fixed my issue

Does the Plugin just update if I install a new version or do I have to remove the previous before?

Any version prior to version 1.0 must be removed first, but version 1.0 an upwards will be upgraded to the current version. I've have very little feedback on how reliable the upgrade procedure has been, so let me know if you have any problems.

I am unable to utilize the online sources feature: getting the following error when trying to add the "This Week in Google" RSS video feed.

Error: Cannot read property '1' of undefined. 

link to feed details: http://forum.serviio.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4949

Im not seeing anything in the syslog or serviio log, let me know if there is another log i should look at. I am able to ping google from my unraid server.

Thanks

I am unable to utilize the online sources feature: getting the following error when trying to add the "This Week in Google" RSS video feed.

Im not seeing anything in the syslog or serviio log, let me know if there is another log i should look at. I am able to ping google from my unraid server.

Thanks

I'll get in touch with the webui developer to see what is going wrong. The online feeds are working when added via the android Serviidroid app.

Thanks

I'll get in touch with the webui developer to see what is going wrong. The online feeds are working when added via the android Serviidroid app.

Any updates from the webui developer?