Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for some help with setting up Maraschino with Headphones.

I know Influencer may not actually use these plugins so asking the community / any one who is.

I have SAB/SB/CP all working fine with Maraschino . 

The Headphones parms are

Hostname = IPaddr of server

Port = 8084

Webroot = blank

user/pwd = Blank

Api Key = the Headphones API key

If I leave Webroot blank .. I get "No JSON object could be decoded"

Anything else there gets a 404 not found

Confused if there is any additional Headphones setup or what to use for 'Webroot' 

Hi Influencer

When you get some spare time  ::)  can u take a look at having your Maraschino plugin work with Plex

There's a thread here with a special build for it.  http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topic/43555-maraschino/ 

Seems like an option to point at another git directory may suffice

I can add that option, its already implemented in a couple other plug-ins, can almost just copy/paste.

EDIT: It seems I had already included the option. To use it you must delete the install directory and then "advanced configuration" will be available on the plug-in ui. You can enter the alternate git information there to install the branch you desire.

NOTE: If your install dir and data dir are the same, you will have to remove the install files only or else you'll lose your settings.

Looking for some help with setting up Maraschino with Headphones.

I know Influencer may not actually use these plugins so asking the community / any one who is.

I have SAB/SB/CP all working fine with Maraschino . 

The Headphones parms are

Hostname = IPaddr of server

Port = 8084

Webroot = blank

user/pwd = Blank

Api Key = the Headphones API key

If I leave Webroot blank .. I get "No JSON object could be decoded"

Anything else there gets a 404 not found

Confused if there is any additional Headphones setup or what to use for 'Webroot' 

I did a little investigating. It seems you MUST set a username/pass in both apps and input that data in the module settings for maraschino. Webroot remains blank.

No problem, glad it was an easy fix after that. I've opened an issue ticket with the maraschino dev inquiring about that behaviour...It should not require a username/pass to access if ones not set. Not sure if its a limitation of headphones/couchpotato or an issue with maraschino always trying to pass a username/pass and it being empty trips the apps up

Is the in-plugin update app working for Mylar?  I've tried updating Mylar from the plugin settings page but all it seems to do is restart Mylar.  I've tried clicking the update while Mylar is running and then I've tried shutting off Mylar and then clicking on the update button.  But both time it just restarts Mylar with the original install.

Do I need to restart the server?  But when I update the other apps (SAB, sick, and couch) that is not necessary.

I'm having the same issue with Mylar, too. Not the worlds biggest issue, but wanted to add that you aren't alone.

Guys, Gals, Boys, Girls and Children of all ages.....

I have mentioned this before and still see Influencer getting smaller and smaller by the weight you guys are putting on him....

Please remember this thread is for support of his plugins, not the software that gets installed by them.  I am seeing more and more that I can't get so and so configured to work correctly.  Please use the resources avail for those programs already to help with your config.

With his job, family life etc - and him trying to help all of you out indv - he is gonna burn and disappear - so again please use the resources out there already from the program authors websites etc - they have great support already there waiting for you......

Thanks for the consideration for Influencer's time he gives us already....

Myk

Is the in-plugin update app working for Mylar?  I've tried updating Mylar from the plugin settings page but all it seems to do is restart Mylar.  I've tried clicking the update while Mylar is running and then I've tried shutting off Mylar and then clicking on the update button.  But both time it just restarts Mylar with the original install.

Do I need to restart the server?  But when I update the other apps (SAB, sick, and couch) that is not necessary.

I'm having the same issue with Mylar, too. Not the worlds biggest issue, but wanted to add that you aren't alone.

Forgot to check this out.

I really don't mind providing support, I know its hard for the apps devs to provide support since unraid is definitely not your average OS and most of these apps have special setups to run on unraid.

That's correct, it has to do with the ComicRN.py file. I think the issue is that the file gets moved to the data dir because it holds some settings for the renamer. The problem with this is git by design will not merge changes when cloning to an existing repo(lest you'd overwrite your changes/settings). Since it will not overwrite the file, git fails and aborts.

Solution to this is to rewrite how mylar is installed, shouldn't take too long but its past my bed time, work in the morning. I'll rewrite it tomorrow when I get home, will post when its done.

Also, the rewrite will fix the fact that the update from the plug-in ui doesn't work either.

And thank you all for the support and donations, very much appreciated!

I only wrote the comicrn portion as a stop gap as I'm pretty sure he was going to move that into the main program. I guess technically it can be handled like the sick beard scripts; but since this has stuff you need to actually edit I wanted to keep them somewhere where the changes stick. I'll see if I can get him to change it so that automatically moves when datadir is used.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

So where exactly does the ComicRN.py file is supposed to be placed in?  I had to place it with the sickbeard scripts so that Sab would be able to see it and allow me to select it.

Wherever you have the post scripts set up for SAB, as far as I know. If you're pointing to the SickBeard folder, that's correct. I placed a folder in my Sab install directory for all scripts.

I realise this might not be specificly related to the influence plugin, but my sickbeard is not able to load my tv series folder.

It gets stuck on loading folders when I try to add new shows.

Anyone any idea what the issue could be?

[edit] got it, chmod 777 my sickbeard data folder did the trick

Archived