[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hi guys,

Just tried the plugins for Sab, Sick beard and CP. All working well except for CP.

I did have a previous version installed, but its been playing up recently and wasnt starting, so decided to start fresh. I used different Install and config paths to the previous installs.

The CP service starts however the page appears flat with no formatting. As Attached:

Any thoughts on where I can start troubleshooting?

thanks in advance

What other plugins are you using and which version of unraid? Have you tried a reboot of the system and also if you are running unmenu do you have g++ and GCC installed?

Using Influencers Logitech media server, Sabnzbd, headphones and sickbeard.

Have had unmenu in the past but its disabled.

My linux knowledge isnt great so dont know what else will help you to help me :)

It's probably a dependency installing that's breaking the webgui. You can switch your plugins over to use mine for sab headphones and sickbeard. I would delete everything in your packages folder and then reboot so it's a clean install on reboot. All the required packages will redownload. That's a good place to start. 

Hi guys,

Just tried the plugins for Sab, Sick beard and CP. All working well except for CP.

I did have a previous version installed, but its been playing up recently and wasnt starting, so decided to start fresh. I used different Install and config paths to the previous installs.

The CP service starts however the page appears flat with no formatting. As Attached:

thanks in advance

What other plugins are you using and which version of unraid? Have you tried a reboot of the system and also if you are running unmenu do you have g++ and GCC installed?

My linux knowledge isnt great so dont know what else will help you to help me :)

It's probably a dependency installing that's breaking the webgui. You can switch your plugins over to use mine for sab headphones and sickbeard. I would delete everything in your packages folder and then reboot so it's a clean install on reboot. All the required packages will redownload. That's a good place to start.

OK thanks. Will give that go.

Cheers

Great work your doing man, someone should update the wiki its total mess of out dated plugs. I just did a thread to fix the gethub issue and miss labled png's for the Influencer plugs. Hope some mods or some gets everyone pointing to your plug's as new comers like myself and others have no idea that these exist and its causing havok and heartbreak for alot of people.

Considering i paid for a pro copy of unraid it makes me angry to see the mess of support Lime Technology has, $120 is not loose change, its not an gpl project. Lime Tech need to spend some of our money to get someone to overhaul the mess and state of the wiki. >:(

Great work Phaze and ill drop you some cash after i flog some old pc parts on ocau for you, lime tech should be paying you a wage :)

PS: what version of transmission is being installed for 5.0x, your plg doesn't grab it in the first few lines unlike influncers?

Hi guys,

thanks in advance

I've deleted all items in packages folder. switched plugins for Sab and SB to yours, and removed all other plugins like LMS and Headphones, then rebooted. Still the same. I also tried your Maraschino Plugin and i get "maraschino.pid not created for some reason"

I keep my Plugin Install folder at /boot/pluginInstall/xxxxxxxx and Plugin Data folder at /boot/PluginData/xxxxxxxx

I know this reduces the lifetime of the flash but its only until I get myself a cache drive

I also updated my powerdown addon from 1.02 to 2.06.

I dont think i can start anymore fresh. Not sure where else to go from here.

Unraid version recently updated to 5.0.5 Stable.

I have run the .plg and can now see Plex in my webpage, but when clicking install, the page loads and refreshes without actually installing anything.

I'm running the dynamix webgui and have not changed any config settings.

Is there something im missing?

Thanks

So I have had another go at installing this to no luck. I've tried different config paths, but cant get it to "install"

Install directory:  /nmt/user/disk1/apps/plexmediaserver

Config / Library directory:  /mnt/user/disk1/apps/Plex

Transcode directory:  /mnt/user/disk1/apps/Plex/Temp

I created a share called 'apps' on disk1. Does the above look correct? Not sure what else I can try

Cheers

Hi guys,

thanks in advance

I've deleted all items in packages folder. switched plugins for Sab and SB to yours, and removed all other plugins like LMS and Headphones, then rebooted. Still the same. I also tried your Maraschino Plugin and i get "maraschino.pid not created for some reason"

I keep my Plugin Install folder at /boot/pluginInstall/xxxxxxxx and Plugin Data folder at /boot/PluginData/xxxxxxxx

I know this reduces the lifetime of the flash but its only until I get myself a cache drive

So i fixed CP, changed Config Dir to a disk, instead of Boot.

Also fixed Maraschino this way by changing install and config dir to disk, not boot.

thanks for all your help

Hi guys,

The CP serviceman starts however the page appears flat with no formatting. As Attached:

thanks in advance

So i fixed CP, changed Config Dir to a disk, instead of Boot.

Also fixed Maraschino this way by changing install and config dir to disk, not boot.

thanks for all your help

That's interesting that seeing those directories to the flash drive breaks the functionality. I guess the USB drive is perhaps not fast enough. I'll keep this in mind for others having similar problems.

I have run the .plg and can now see Plex in my webpage, but when clicking install, the page loads and refreshes without actually installing anything.

Thanks

So I have had another go at installing this to no luck. I've tried different config paths, but cant get it to "install"

I created a share called 'apps' on disk1. Does the above look correct? Not sure what else I can try

Cheers

I've never seen it not install before. Is it possible that you got a bad download of the plugin? Try to download if from the first post again. Also, look in the packages folder for the Plex file and delete it. While in that folder, look for a file called GCC... And possibly another called GCC-G++ ... Let me know if those are there.

Great work your doing man, someone should update the wiki its total mess of out dated plugs. I just did a thread to fix the gethub issue and miss labled png's for the Influencer plugs. Hope some mods or some gets everyone pointing to your plug's as new comers like myself and others have no idea that these exist and its causing havok and heartbreak for alot of people.

Considering i paid for a pro copy of unraid it makes me angry to see the mess of support Lime Technology has, $120 is not loose change, its not an gpl project. Lime Tech need to spend some of our money to get someone to overhaul the mess and state of the wiki. >:(

Great work Phaze and ill drop you some cash after i flog some old pc parts on ocau for you, lime tech should be paying you a wage :)

PS: what version of transmission is being installed for 5.0x, your plg doesn't grab it in the first few lines unlike influncers?

Thanks! The transmission plugin downloads the latest release that has a package available. I think currently 2.82. When the package maintainer releases a new version my plugin will use that instead.

Hey PhAzE, excited to give NzbDrone a try but I'm running into an issue when launching it.  If I try starting it manually with --debug, I see this:

[info] Bootstrap: Starting NzbDrone - /mnt/cache/.plugins/nzbdrone/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.1617
[info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/.config/NzbDrone/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal ***
[info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/.config/NzbDrone/logs.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal ***
[info] Router: Application mode: Interactive
[info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:
[info] OwinHostController:   http://*:8086/
[info] NancyBootstrapper: Starting NzbDrone API

[Fatal] ConsoleApp: EPIC FAIL!

TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: NzbDrone.Api.Authentication.EnableAuthInNancy ---> TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: NzbDrone.Api.Authentication.AuthenticationService ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml" is denied.
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int,bool,System.IO.FileOptions) <0x006d3>
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare) <0x00023>
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare) <0x00053>
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding,int) <0x00067>
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding) <0x00023>
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding) <0x0003f>
at System.Xml.XmlWriter.Create (string,System.Xml.XmlWriterSettings) <0x0004f>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Save (string,System.Xml.Linq.SaveOptions) <0x0006f>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Save (string) <0x00017>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.SetValue (string,object) <0x001df>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider/<>c__DisplayClass1.<GetValue>b__0 () <0x0010f>
at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1<string>.Get (string,System.Func`1<string>,System.Nullable`1<System.TimeSpan>) <0x0017a>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.GetValue (string,object,bool) <0x00178>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.get_ApiKey () <0x00027>
at NzbDrone.Api.Authentication.AuthenticationService..ctor (NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.IConfigFileProvider) <0x0003b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.lambda_method (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object[]) <0x000a3>
at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type,System.Type,System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo,TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads,TinyIoC.ResolveOptions) <0x003b2>

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer+SingletonFactory.GetObject (System.Type requestedType, TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer container, TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal (TinyIoC.TypeRegistration registration, TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type requestedType, System.Type implementationType, System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo constructor, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer+SingletonFactory.GetObject (System.Type requestedType, TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer container, TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal (TinyIoC.TypeRegistration registration, TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads parameters, TinyIoC.ResolveOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Press any key to exit...

I thought it was just a bad file path problem, so I tried putting a link to my config file in the location it was looking for it (i.e.  ln -s /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone/config.xml /mnt/cache/.plugins/nzbdrone/.config/NzbDrone) but that didn't seem to help.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hey PhAzE, excited to give NzbDrone a try but I'm running into an issue when launching it.  If I try starting it manually with --debug, I see this:

[info] Bootstrap: Starting NzbDrone - /mnt/cache/.plugins/nzbdrone/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.1617
[info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/.config/NzbDrone/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal ***
[info] MigrationLogger: *** Migrating data source=/.config/NzbDrone/logs.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal ***

TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: NzbDrone.Api.Authentication.EnableAuthInNancy ---> TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: NzbDrone.Api.Authentication.AuthenticationService ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "/.config/NzbDrone/config.xml" is denied.
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare,int,bool,System.IO.FileOptions) <0x006d3>
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare) <0x00023>
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream..ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare) <0x00053>
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding,int) <0x00067>
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding) <0x0003f>
at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Save (string,System.Xml.Linq.SaveOptions) <0x0006f>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.SetValue (string,object) <0x001df>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider/<>c__DisplayClass1.<GetValue>b__0 () <0x0010f>
at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1<string>.Get (string,System.Func`1<string>,System.Nullable`1<System.TimeSpan>) <0x0017a>
at NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.ConfigFileProvider.GetValue (string,object,bool) <0x00178>
at NzbDrone.Api.Authentication.AuthenticationService..ctor (NzbDrone.Core.Configuration.IConfigFileProvider) <0x0003b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.lambda_method (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,object[]) <0x000a3>
at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType (System.Type,System.Type,System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo,TinyIoC.NamedParameterOverloads,TinyIoC.ResolveOptions) <0x003b2>

Press any key to exit...

I thought it was just a bad file path problem, so I tried putting a link to my config file in the location it was looking for it (i.e.  ln -s /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone/config.xml /mnt/cache/.plugins/nzbdrone/.config/NzbDrone) but that didn't seem to help.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

It's not looking for /mnt/cache/.plugins/nzbdrone/.config/NzbDrone it is actually looking for /.config/NzbDrone in the root directory.  This is because NZBDrone has no way on linux to change that config folder. My plugin automatically makes a symlink to wherever you set your config directory to.

Do this, type "cd /.config" without the quotes. Then type "ls -la" and you should see something like the following:

NzbDrone --> path/to/your/config/directory

Also, its possibly your config.xml file is corrupted or missing.  I suggest the following steps:

- Rename your folder /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone/ to /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone-backup/

- set your config path in the plugin to /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone/

- type the following without quotes "rm -r /.config/NzbDrone" and that is case sensitive

- reboot your server then start the app

Let me know if that helps.  In your example above you tried to symlink a file to a directory so that's not going to work.  Doing these steps will make my plugin recreate your config symlink and create a new xml file, but you will need to reimport your tv shows again and set it up again most likely.  At least if this gets it working then the hard part is done.

Press any key to exit...

Thanks!

It's not looking for /mnt/cache/.plugins/nzbdrone/.config/NzbDrone it is actually looking for /.config/NzbDrone in the root directory.  This is because NZBDrone has no way on linux to change that config folder. My plugin automatically makes a symlink to wherever you set your config directory to.

Do this, type "cd /.config" without the quotes. Then type "ls -la" and you should see something like the following:

Also, its possibly your config.xml file is corrupted or missing.  I suggest the following steps:

- Rename your folder /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone/ to /mnt/cache/.plugins/appdata/nzbdrone-backup/

- type the following without quotes "rm -r /.config/NzbDrone" and that is case sensitive

Let me know if that helps.  In your example above you tried to symlink a file to a directory so that's not going to work.  Doing these steps will make my plugin recreate your config symlink and create a new xml file, but you will need to reimport your tv shows again and set it up again most likely.  At least if this gets it working then the hard part is done.

Makes sense...I did link the file correctly (typed it wrong in the post) but I see now I misread the path it was looking for (which you pointed out).  I'll give that a try and check why that link might not have gotten created automatically.  Thanks!

Press any key to exit...

Thanks!

Makes sense...I did link the file correctly (typed it wrong in the post) but I see now I misread the path it was looking for (which you pointed out).  I'll give that a try and check why that link might not have gotten created automatically.  Thanks!

Worst case just delete your install directory and make the plugin install again.

Thanks

Cheers

I've never seen it not install before. Is it possible that you got a bad download of the plugin? Try to download if from the first post again. Also, look in the packages folder for the Plex file and delete it. While in that folder, look for a file called GCC... And possibly another called GCC-G++ ... Let me know if those are there.

Thanks Phaze.

I've tried twice already with downloading the file from page 1 but did not delete anything but the .plg file.

This time I have deleted everything on my flash drive which is Plex related and checked the GCC and GCC-C+ files! which I don't have

I'll try the download again tonight and let you know how it goes

Thanks for your help

Hi All, hope someone watching can help.  I just downloaded these plugins, and excited to start.  I'm using python 2.6.6 now, and Phaze's CP plugin works.  SAB and Sickbeard doesn't start though.  I wonder if this is python related since it says should use 2.7.3. 

I get this error "1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK"

Question is, how do I upgrade to 2.7.3? 

Thanks

Cheers

Thanks Phaze.

I've tried twice already with downloading the file from page 1 but did not delete anything but the .plg file.

This time I have deleted everything on my flash drive which is Plex related and checked the GCC and GCC-C+ files! which I don't have

I'll try the download again tonight and let you know how it goes

Thanks for your help

3rd Time Lucky, It worked.

Deleted anything on the flash drive & Tower shares which were Plex related and checked to make sure the GCC files were not installed.

Re ran the install and it worked..

Dont think i did anything different this time round to last, but anyway it up and running.

Great app, Thankyou.

Hi All, hope someone watching can help.  I just downloaded these plugins, and excited to start.  I'm using python 2.6.6 now, and Phaze's CP plugin works.  SAB and Sickbeard doesn't start though.  I wonder if this is python related since it says should use 2.7.3. 

I get this error "1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK"

Question is, how do I upgrade to 2.7.3?

they need 2.7.3.  That python install I have it's actually a custom package that incorporates some 2.6.6 components with 2.7.3 so your other apps should also work with it.

Is there a way to put a delay in the system so that the plugins wait about 15-20 seconds before starting to load?  I've noticed that the first plugin doesn't always load because the network drivers haven't completely settled yet (probably due to a slow DHCP or something), but the first plugin in my setup always fails to load because it can't access GIThub.

I'm currently loading Couch Potato, Sickbeard, SABnzbd, Plex, and Headphones

Couch Potato fails to load, but the rest work fine.  I then go into the WEB GUI for UNRAID, and install Couch Potato from there and it works fine.

Any ideas?

Mike

Hello rukiddin, 

Just curious, where do you install these plugins?  What directory?  Or is it on the array?

The reason I ask is before, I used to install the plugins onto the shared folders on the array.  Naturally, the array is one of the lasts to start.  Sometimes, CP, sab, will start without any configurations on it.  I assume this is because of the starting sequence, some folders may not yet be available for the plugins to detect.

I moved my plugins to disk1 of the array instead, so it doesn't have to wait for the array to start before starting plugins, this turned out ok.

@ rukiddin

I've noticed that the first plugin doesn't always load because the network drivers haven't completely settled yet (probably due to a slow DHCP or something), but the first plugin in my setup always fails to load because it can't access GIThub.

Are you using your router to assign the IP?  If so, hard code the server IP address on the server.  Make sure it is outside the pool your router uses for handouts.  This also fixes the issue of SAMBA shares dropping/resetting when the IP lease renews.

Hello Phaze,  how do I install python 2.7.3? Downloaded a txz,  placed it in my boot/ packages folder,  then executed installpkg filename.Txz. After which,  python - v shows 2.7.3.  After restarting unmenu,  it still shows 2.6.6. Being installed.

that means you have another plugin that is installing the older python after my plugin installs the newer one. See if you can find which plugin is doing that.