[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hello PhAzE,

I removed all other plugins of Influencer, except for Plex as I haven't got the time to up your plugins yet.  Upon issuing python -V, I now see 2.7.3.  Upon starting sab (yours), why do I get "1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK" error still?  Same is the case for sickbeard.

I tried to check/ uncheck config location, and it will start at times.  But my default port (8081-sab, 8082-sickbeard) keeps on getting modified to 8080, and 8081 respectively.

Hello PhAzE,

I removed all other plugins of Influencer, except for Plex as I haven't got the time to up your plugins yet.  Upon issuing python -V, I now see 2.7.3.  Upon starting sab (yours), why do I get "1234567891011sickbeard.pid not created for some reason... OK" error still?  Same is the case for sickbeard.

I tried to check/ uncheck config location, and it will start at times.  But my default port (8081-sab, 8082-sickbeard) keeps on getting modified to 8080, and 8081 respectively.

What version of unraid are you using?  Your signature says you're still using a release candidate. I'm not sure if that would affect it.

Also can you post where you have your folders set to for install and confid/data folders? There have been reports of programs not starting when installed to USB.

Also, you can delete the packages in /boot/packages then reboot to see if that helps. The items in there will redownload during your reboot.

4/5 times, those steps fix the problem.

I've added a HELP section on the first post of this thread to help people resolve some of the more common problems I've seen with these plugins.  Hopefully it will give people some self support where possible instead of just waiting for me to reply.

-=PhAzE=-

I've just updated all plugins to 1.5.0.  This change brings a few changes:

- If app is installed from github, ability to choose custom repo to install from

- When app is running, rather than show "update available" it now shows the update button so you don't have to stop the app to update

- All plugins are now using their respective applications to get the current version rather than printing it in a .num file during install.

- All plugins can now check the current version that is installed using the rc.d file

- All plugins that use github will have the "branch" pull-down populated dynamically from github

This should work without a problem, but let me know if you come across any. 

-=PhAzE=-

Hello PhAzE,

Do this:

- Delete items in /boot/packages folder

- reboot server

- try plugin

Are you by chance installing these apps to the USB drive? 

As for the ports returning to the default, i'm trying to figure that one out. Only some users have this problem, and what's weird is the two sources my plugin grabs that info from, the CFG file on the usb, or the applications config file, are typically set right but my plugin isn't reading them in properly. The weirdest part is that only a handfull of people have that. Seems kinda hard to troubleshoot at the moment but in time i'll find out what the cause is im sure.

Hello PhAzE,

Do this:

- reboot server

- try plugin

As for the ports returning to the default, i'm trying to figure that one out. Only some users have this problem, and what's weird is the two sources my plugin grabs that info from, the CFG file on the usb, or the applications config file, are typically set right but my plugin isn't reading them in properly. The weirdest part is that only a handfull of people have that. Seems kinda hard to troubleshoot at the moment but in time i'll find out what the cause is im sure.

Hello PhAzE, just to clarify, do you mean all files under /boot/packages should be removed?  Or something related to sab and sickbeard, python only?  As for sab and sickbeard, I only see conf files.  Though I have python 2.6.6 txz and python 2.7.3, there's also python2-chardet..., python-twisted..., python-cheetah, python-yenc.  don't know what the rest are for.

I installed my plugins (yours) to /mnt/disk1/.sabnzbd, I put /mnt/disk1/.sabnzbd_config for my config folders.

I just upgraded to Stable 5.05 version.  Still the same.  Sab will start, using port 8080.  Since I'm using unmenu (also 8080), I have no way to validate whether sab is working or not.  I tried stopping unmenu, accessed port 8080, it doesn't come out.  Though sab under settings page says it's running.

Don't know how to troubleshoot next.

Hello PhAzE,

Just wondering also, why I am able to install other of your plugins without a hitch, after updating to python 2.7.3.  An example wherein plugin installed properly is servio, it's pretty straight forward.  I downloaded plugin, run installplg packagename.plg, (i took note of port number used, 8123) installed it inside the gui, the default port didn't change.  It stayed at 8123. 

While doing the same thing with sickbeard and sab, before installing, I will change the 8080 to 8082 and 8081 respectively.  Upon installation of sab, it will end up starting, but the port will automatically change to 8080.  Since unmenu using the same port, it's not accessible.  Sickbeard doesn't start at all. 

Any suggestions?

I have same issue and thought it was just me so I just left it at 8080 (I dont use unmenu though).

Hello PhAzE,

Just wondering also, why I am able to install other of your plugins without a hitch, after updating to python 2.7.3.  An example wherein plugin installed properly is servio, it's pretty straight forward.  I downloaded plugin, run installplg packagename.plg, (i took note of port number used, 8123) installed it inside the gui, the default port didn't change.  It stayed at 8123. 

While doing the same thing with sickbeard and sab, before installing, I will change the 8080 to 8082 and 8081 respectively.  Upon installation of sab, it will end up starting, but the port will automatically change to 8080.  Since unmenu using the same port, it's not accessible.  Sickbeard doesn't start at all. 

Any suggestions?

Hello PhAzE,

Do this:

- reboot server

- try plugin

Hello PhAzE, just to clarify, do you mean all files under /boot/packages should be removed?  Or something related to sab and sickbeard, python only?  As for sab and sickbeard, I only see conf files.  Though I have python 2.6.6 txz and python 2.7.3, there's also python2-chardet..., python-twisted..., python-cheetah, python-yenc.  don't know what the rest are for.

I installed my plugins (yours) to /mnt/disk1/.sabnzbd, I put /mnt/disk1/.sabnzbd_config for my config folders.

I just upgraded to Stable 5.05 version.  Still the same.  Sab will start, using port 8080.  Since I'm using unmenu (also 8080), I have no way to validate whether sab is working or not.  I tried stopping unmenu, accessed port 8080, it doesn't come out.  Though sab under settings page says it's running.

Don't know how to troubleshoot next.

My plugins don't have conf files in the packages folder but to clarify, yes delete everything from that packages folder and reboot. Any plugin you have installed will redownload their required packages and you end up with a fresh install of unraid.

As for the port problem, I will need to look at what is happening but it's strange from the fact that there are only two places it gets the pet number from so there is no room for error and yet it is defaulting to other poet numbers...

Hello PhAzE,

Any suggestions?

It's tough to troubleshoot this port problem mainly because my server isn't doing that and I can't replicate the problem to try to solve it. What I've heard from a few others is that when you change the port on sab and it reverts back to 8080, it is apparently actually running under the port you set even though the GUI says it's running under the default port.

Hers what I'll do, I will make two test plugins for sab, each with one change in the code. I'll post them here tonight. You can install one and see if the port port l problem is fixed and if not, install the second one. If either of the two fix the problem I will have narrowed down the block of code that is the cause. That is, if you ate willing to try those out for me. It won't be until late tonight though when I will get a chance to make the test plugins.

On a new upgrade to v6, and a clean install (no other plugins), Flexget wouldn't start.  I can send logs through later

You're right, mine's not starting either.  I'll look at it. Probably something to do with PIP.

Found the problem. PIP install on 64bit os is broken and missing one dependency for cherrypy. I've uploaded the missing file to my git and updated the plugin (1.5.1) to detect if on a 64bit os and download the missing file.  All good now.

If you have flexget installed currently, go to prompt and run "/etc/rc.d/rc.flexget install" and that will fix it for you.

Hello PhAzE,

Any suggestions?

It's tough to troubleshoot this port problem mainly because my server isn't doing that and I can't replicate the problem to try to solve it. What I've heard from a few others is that when you change the port on sab and it reverts back to 8080, it is apparently actually running under the port you set even though the GUI says it's running under the default port.

Hello Phaze,  no need to troubleshoot this problem if you don't have time. I just went ahead and deleted past plug-ins, and re-installed yours without any problem. Thanks for the effort. Looking forward to updates that don't break the plug-in. ;)

Hey guys,

I've updated SABnzbd to version 1.5.1.  This now has an MD5 check and stores the install file on the USB/packages folder.  No more bad downloads, and also on reboots, the file only redownloads if a new version exists, otherwise it will just install from the file on the usb stick.

I've also made a change on how it reads the port number in.  Can someone who was having a problem with the port number defaulting to 8080 please test this to let me know if this fixed the problem?  If so, i'll update the other plugins with this fix as well.

Found the problem. PIP install on 64bit os is broken and missing one dependency for cherrypy. I've uploaded the missing file to my git and updated the plugin (1.5.1) to detect if on a 64bit os and download the missing file.  All good now.

If you have flexget installed currently, go to prompt and run "/etc/rc.d/rc.flexget install" and that will fix it for you.

That loads and runs, but something is still not right.  I'm going to try and disable the daemon option and have it run from cron to see if that fixes the problem

That loads and runs, but something is still not right.  I'm going to try and disable the daemon option and have it run from cron to see if that fixes the problem

Can you explain what is not right after it starts? This was one of the more tricky plugins to write.

Can you explain what is not right after it starts? This was one of the more tricky plugins to write.

A couple of things.  When I try the webgui, pages I get these errors in the log, whuil the gui displays "Internal Server Error"

2014-07-06 21:35 ERROR    flexget.ui.webui                 Exception on /configure/ [GET]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1817, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1477, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1381, in handle_user_exception
    reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1475, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1461, in dispatch_request
    return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/ui/plugins/configure/configure.py", line 16, in index
    return render_template('configure/configure.html')
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 128, in render_template
    context, ctx.app)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/templating.py", line 110, in _render
    rv = template.render(context)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 969, in render
    return self.environment.handle_exception(exc_info, True)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 742, in handle_exception
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/ui/plugins/configure/templates/configure/configure.html", line 1, in top-level template code
    {% extends "layout.html" %}
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/ui/templates/layout.html", line 44, in top-level template code
    {% block menu %}
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/ui/plugins/configure/templates/configure/configure.html", line 31, in block "menu"
    {% for a_name in manager.config[category].iterkeys() %}
UndefinedError: 'list object' has no attribute 'iterkeys'
2014-07-06 21:35 ERROR    flexget.ui.webui                 Exception on /execute/ [post]
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1817, in wsgi_app
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1477, in full_dispatch_request
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1381, in handle_user_exception
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1475, in full_dispatch_request
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1461, in dispatch_request
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/ui/plugins/execute/execute.py", line 24, in index
    options = exec_parser.parse_args(request.form.get('options', ''), raise_errors=True)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/options.py", line 270, in parse_args
    return super(ArgumentParser, self).parse_args(args, namespace)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/argparse.py", line 1691, in parse_args
    self.error(msg % ' '.join(argv))
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/options.py", line 263, in error
    raise ParserError(msg, self)
ParserError
2014-07-06 21:35 ERROR    flexget.ui.webui                 Exception on /execute/ [post]
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/ui/plugins/execute/execute.py", line 24, in index
    options = exec_parser.parse_args(request.form.get('options', ''), raise_errors=True)
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/options.py", line 270, in parse_args
    return super(ArgumentParser, self).parse_args(args, namespace)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/argparse.py", line 1691, in parse_args
    self.error(msg % ' '.join(argv))
  File "/usr/local/flexget/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/flexget/options.py", line 263, in error
    raise ParserError(msg, self)
ParserError

When I try to check the status of the daemon in the command line, i get the following:

root@tdm:/mnt/cache/apps/flexget# flexget daemon status
error: too few arguments
usage: flexget daemon [-h] <action> ...

optional arguments:
  -h, --help  show this help message and exit

actions:
  <action>
    start     start the daemon
    stop      shutdown the running daemon
    status    check if a daemon is running
    reload    causes a running daemon to reload the config from disk
root@tdm:/mnt/cache/apps/flexget#

I'm pretty sure I am using the right syntax.

Then, despite having the schedule added to my config.yml file, it never runs the schedule.

For simplicity sake it might be an ideas to not run the webgui (it's half baked and not that good) and have an option to run as a daemon or insert a line in cron to manually kick off a job.  I've been using the cron method for a couple of years with great success.  This is what I run in cron

flexget execute -c /mnt/cache/apps/flexget/config.yml

If I manually kill the flexget daemon using kill, I can run flexget from cron easily.

Hello PhAzE,

Just wondering, why after pressing install, it says OK, but nothing is installed?

I'm installing it at /mnt/disk1/.plexmediaserver, and /mnt/disk1/.plexmediaserver_config

This is definitely the GCC package that's installed and blocking AR from extracting the app. Check the help link on the first post for help with that.