[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

Hey guys,

I've updated SABnzbd to version 1.5.1.  This now has an MD5 check and stores the install file on the USB/packages folder.  No more bad downloads, and also on reboots, the file only redownloads if a new version exists, otherwise it will just install from the file on the usb stick.

I've also made a change on how it reads the port number in.  Can someone who was having a problem with the port number defaulting to 8080 please test this to let me know if this fixed the problem?  If so, i'll update the other plugins with this fix as well.

Had anyone had the chance to test if the port problem was fixed in this update?

Ok I'll look at changing that soon. I don't know I'd flexget is getting updated anymore so the webui may never work.

Actually, stop on the changes.  It looks like the Daemon is actually running.  I've hacked away and disabled the webgui from the start command.  Let me run it for a couple of days and see how it goes.

I've been doing some testing today and discovered that the specific package that breaks AR and thus the ability to install certain plugins is GLIBC-2.7 installed by unmenu during the GCC package installation.  If you are having problems with my plugins where you click 'install' and it says 'ok' and then its not installed, it is caused by this package specifically.

Go to unmenu, disable GCC reinstall after reboot.  Go into your /boot/packages folder and delete GCC...txz and GLIBC-2.7...txz files and reboot your server.  Check to make sure they are not downloaded in your /boot/packages folder again after reoobt, if they are not there, you're good to go.

I'll post it in the help thread I made.

FYI - CouchPotato isn't starting any more for me after his recent updates, but apparently others are having this problem too. Hopefully he can find the problem and update CP before too long.  It's not the plugin that's the problem though so we have to wait for the dev to updated the app.  If you have your copy still running, I suggest you don't turn it off or update for a day or two.

EDIT: CouchPotato now checks for remaining space on the CONFIG folder, and when set to somewhere on the RAM drive it will fail to start saying 0MB free.  This isn't a problem though because everyone should have their config data persistent anyway on one of their hard drives.  It will jsut fail to start if you leave it at the default /usr/local/couchpotato/config dorectory since the /usr/local folder resides in RAM. All good.

Hello PhAzE,

Just wondering, why after pressing install, it says OK, but nothing is installed?

I'm installing it at /mnt/disk1/.plexmediaserver, and /mnt/disk1/.plexmediaserver_config

This is definitely the GCC package that's installed and blocking AR from extracting the app. Check the help link on the first post for help with that.

Hello PhAzE,

You are right that the GCC has some errors.  It says the some files no longer present in the URL.  Finally got GCC installed.  Now, I still have the same issue, I clicked on install, and still says not installed.  Where do I begin to troubleshoot? 

Of the plugins you've created, I've successfully installed sab, sickbeard, cp, servio, and maraschino.  Plex is the one that I can't install.  I'm already using python 2.7.3

Hello PhAzE,

Just wondering, why after pressing install, it says OK, but nothing is installed?

I'm installing it at /mnt/disk1/.plexmediaserver, and /mnt/disk1/.plexmediaserver_config

This is definitely the GCC package that's installed and blocking AR from extracting the app. Check the help link on the first post for help with that.

Hello PhAzE,

You are right that the GCC has some errors.  It says the some files no longer present in the URL.  Finally got GCC installed.  Now, I still have the same issue, I clicked on install, and still says not installed.  Where do I begin to troubleshoot? 

Of the plugins you've created, I've successfully installed sab, sickbeard, cp, servio, and maraschino.  Plex is the one that I can't install.  I'm already using python 2.7.3

You need GCC to be uninstalled. You also need to uninstall glibc. Go to /boot/packages and delete glibc....txz and the GCC one also. Don't use those and reboot then Plex will work.

Hello PhAzE,

Sorry I misunderstood you, you meant GCC shouldn't be installed, I thought I should install it.  Anyway, removed GCC, it doesn't install on bootup anymore.  Followed your instructions of going to /boot/packages and deleted glibc and gcc.  Disabled, re-enabled plexmediaserver, then pressed install.  Still, it shows as "not installed."  Is it a big file?  Does it take a long time to install?  Any more ideas?

Untitled.png.eb8a243af3d1e1ad40d9f04658bc4514.png

Hello PhAzE,

Sorry I misunderstood you, you meant GCC shouldn't be installed, I thought I should install it.  Anyway, removed GCC, it doesn't install on bootup anymore.  Followed your instructions of going to /boot/packages and deleted glibc and gcc.  Disabled, re-enabled plexmediaserver, then pressed install.  Still, it shows as "not installed."  Is it a big file?  Does it take a long time to install?  Any more ideas?

If you go to your prompt any type "ar --help"  (I think) does or come up with the options for ar?

Oh and in/boot/packages is the Plex download file there? If so, delete it. Let the plugin download or again. Its quite large and their servers are slow.  I would say they have a 30% chance of a corrupted download happening for some reason. I've been asking on the Plex forums for the md5 hashes to be posted but they apparently haven't/won't do it so there is no way for my plugin to verify the download is good.

Hello PhAzE,

If you go to your prompt any type "ar --help"  (I think) does or come up with the options for ar?

Oh and in/boot/packages is the Plex download file there? If so, delete it. Let the plugin download or again. Its quite large and their servers are slow.  I would say they have a 30% chance of a corrupted download happening for some reason. I've been asking on the Plex forums for the md5 hashes to be posted but they apparently haven't/won't do it so there is no way for my plugin to verify the download is good.

Hello PhAzE,

Deleting plex from packages and allowing it to re-download worked!  Thanks for all the help.

Hello PhAzE,

Hello PhAzE,

Deleting plex from packages and allowing it to re-download worked!  Thanks for all the help.

Yea glibc and bad download are by far the biggest problems I'm seeing on this plugin. Hopefully I'll be able to solve the bad download at some point but the glibc issue is completely out of my cobtrol . glad it worked!

hi there, first of all thanks PhAzE for your hard work.

I migrated my system to unraid v6 so I decided to switch to your plugins version.

But in sabnzbd your using a single treaded par2 program so i made a package with the 64bits version of the multithreaded par2 from http://www.chuchusoft.com/par2_tbb/

Here is the link: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r38ml6by7w0d08m/par2cmdline_tbb-0.4-lin64.tgz

fell free to use or not as you like

Thanks, I just realized that unraid 5 sab has the multithreaded PAR already and unraid 6 is using the serialized version. I'll update the next version to use this 64but multithreaded par app.  Faster is often better :)

Updated all plugins with some big changes under the hood:

- Plugins wait for 30 seconds for network to kick in before starting the install process.  Should fix isses where install starts before server is online

- SABnzbd unraid 6 now uses multi-threaded PAR2 just like the unraid 5 counterpart does

- SABnzbd unraid 5 now uses UnRAR 5 just like the unraid 6 counterpart does

- No more 'PORT Unary Expression Expected' error on plugin install

- Possibly fixed port read problem some users were experiencing

- Packages that are not cloned form GIT are now saved to USB/packages so the next install doesn't have to re-download the install file

- All plugins (except Plex) do MD5 checks on all install file downloads, GIT clones already include MD5 checks during the clone process

- NZBMegaSearch now runs as a daemon and no longer freezes the plugin GUI on unraid 6

- Changed PID checks on start function, more accurately describes if the app has started properly or not

- Now displays "Install Failed" or "Start Failed" when they fail, and "Install OK" and "Start OK" when they work

- Better Stop handling. Apps are given the kill command for graceful shutdown and given 10 seconds to comply or be forced down. Used to be 5 second wait. Also now if an app shuts down before the timer, the plugin knows and exits the wait loop for a faster shutdown of apps.

- Transmission and SAB have 30 second stop timers now before being force killed, since they need extra time to finish current downloads in progress

- When updating, if the app was running, it will start again after the update. If the app was stopped, it will stay stopped after the update

That's a lot of changes considering the plugins only increased by 0.0.1 in version number :P  Hopefully this will make everything run smoother but like any update, let me know if there are any problems.  You can always revert to the last plugin version from within the GUI should you need to. 

That killed about 20 hours of my time, I think it's time to go out and enjoy the sun for a while.

Hey PhAze.

Thanks for updating all these awesome plugins, this is amazing! Is there any chance you could look into the teamspeak3server Plugin as well? http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=17008.0

It has some glitches and maybe you'll find a better way to permanently display the admin token and not run it as root. :)

Thank you

That and Deluge are on my list at some point. TeamSpeak is the only plugin Im missing from my upgrade from unraid 5 to 6. I'm not sure if I've got the time to work on them any time soon though.

I hope this doesn't sound like a complaint but what is the holdup with the MediaBrowser3 plugin? It says waiting on dev, do you need something from them and they are yet to give it to you?

They haven't yet hosted their Linux binaries. They are available through a thread that is sometimes updated but there's no guarantee that they will continue to have it up since it's just hosted on a drop box account at the moment. That also means my plugin won't be able to tell what version it's downloading.

I am working with the Devs about getting the binaries hosted on their website but they are currently only working on a docker install.  Without binaries pure compiled for Linux, there is nothing to download.

I'm having an issue with Transmission on 6b6, and I haven't seen anybody else complain about it, so I must be doing something wrong.

Anything it downloads, it sets the permissions incorrectly, even though it's running as nobody, as confirmed by ps.

To fix it, I set the umask to 0 in the settings.json file.

Anybody else see this issue?

I'm having an issue with Transmission on 6b6, and I haven't seen anybody else complain about it, so I must be doing something wrong.

Anything it downloads, it sets the permissions incorrectly, even though it's running as nobody, as confirmed by ps.

does that need to be set to 0 by default?

Ok I'll look at changing that soon. I don't know I'd flexget is getting updated anymore so the webui may never work.

Actually, stop on the changes.  It looks like the Daemon is actually running.  I've hacked away and disabled the webgui from the start command.  Let me run it for a couple of days and see how it goes.

The daemon is running fine.  I disabled the webgui in the startup and have had no issues since.  I would either remove the webgui completely or make if optional.

According to this documentation, it comes set to 18, but to match the default permissions in unraid, it needs to be 0. It's strange that I'm the only one that had an issue, unless this is a new thing to transmission.

According to this documentation, it comes set to 18, but to match the default permissions in unraid, it needs to be 0. It's strange that I'm the only one that had an issue, unless this is a new thing to transmission.

I updated the plugin to set it to 0 on a fresh install. v1.5.2

Tested port looks like it is working now. Thank you.

Hey guys,

I've updated SABnzbd to version 1.5.1.  This now has an MD5 check and stores the install file on the USB/packages folder.  No more bad downloads, and also on reboots, the file only redownloads if a new version exists, otherwise it will just install from the file on the usb stick.

I've also made a change on how it reads the port number in.  Can someone who was having a problem with the port number defaulting to 8080 please test this to let me know if this fixed the problem?  If so, i'll update the other plugins with this fix as well.

Had anyone had the chance to test if the port problem was fixed in this update?