[PhAzE] Plugins for Unraid 5/6

In the Flexget plugin, it's always telling you there's an update to version 2.

On line 562

NEWVER=`pip search flexget | grep LATEST | cut -f1 | awk '{print 2}'`

should probably be

NEWVER=`pip search flexget | grep LATEST | cut -f1 | awk '{print $2}'`

Good catch, mused a character. It will be a few days before my net is back up so that I can update that.

Just want to ask,  why does it take very long to access the phaze plug-ins? E. G.  When I click couchpotato,  it takes a long time for the configuration page to come up.  Same is the case for sickbeard,  sabnzbd?

It is checking whether there's an update for the plugin and/or the app.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edit: Nm figured it out. When the port fix was added and I moved the ports forgot to reupdate the port for saznzbd in nzbdrone.

Does anyone have an issue with nzbdrone? Anytime I fetch a nzb through it from a tv show, i get Internal Server Error : /nzbdrone/api/release . It was working fine a few weeks ago, once nzbdrone said it was due to mono version but they fixed that in 3.2. I notice this plugin uses 3.4 so need to know if anyone else is experiencing it. Already tried master and developer builds both same.

Turn off the option where it calculates disk storage space. That speeds it up quite a bit especially for plex.

Just want to ask,  why does it take very long to access the phaze plug-ins? E. G.  When I click couchpotato,  it takes a long time for the configuration page to come up.  Same is the case for sickbeard,  sabnzbd?

Turn off the option where it calculates disk storage space. That speeds it up quite a bit especially for plex.

Plex has a large database so it will speed that plugin up (and its set for NO by default now too) but the other plugins, unles you have a large database of many files, it won't make much of a difference.  It should take 2-3 seconds to load depending on the speed of the programs website where it checks for the latest update available.  Also depends on the speed of github to check the plugin update.

I may add an option to disable that and have manual checks for those that want it.  Myself, the plugin pages load in under 3 seconds (except headphones and plex).

Any chance of adding a NZBget for unraid v6?

I'm looking for .plg installer for it.

Thanks

While most of the plugins have come under the PhAzE banner, I believe overbryn still has a 64-bit version of his NZBget plugin that was updated within the past couple of months (I have no idea if it needs to be updated for the new NZBget stable version 13; it may just pull the latest version). I have not used it myself but the info is as follows:

*The main thread is here: NZBGet Plugin for UnRaid v5b11+

*While the OP does not reference it, he has the 64-bit version on his GitHub: overbryn/UnRAID

*Right click this link to save the plg directly: nzbget_x64_overbryn.plg

Any chance of adding a NZBget for unraid v6?

I'm looking for .plg installer for it.

Thanks

While most of the plugins have come under the PhAzE banner, I believe overbryn still has a 64-bit version of his NZBget plugin that was updated within the past couple of months (I have no idea if it needs to be updated for the new NZBget stable version 13; it may just pull the latest version). I have not used it myself but the info is as follows:

*The main thread is here: NZBGet Plugin for UnRaid v5b11+

*While the OP does not reference it, he has the 64-bit version on his GitHub: overbryn/UnRAID

*Right click this link to save the plg directly: nzbget_x64_overbryn.plg

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried overbym versions with out any luck..  does not seem to install.  I am currently using latest unraid beta v6.

I'm hoping a update will be coming soon, as its all i need left to get running on my unraid server.

I just setup unraid  5.5  using the phaze plugins  for some reason when sabnzb (0.7.18)  downloads anything and when its unrar it leave a directory with what it unrar  and I can't  delete  it.. I closed a screenshot  any ideas ?

Screen_Shot_2014_07_19_at_9_11_40_PM.png

Under the SAB/Config/Folders tab have you specified "Permissions for completed downloads"? It should be set to 777 or 755.

I'm having problems starting my couchpotato after a disabled (this happened when my unraid was turned off from brown out) disk1, where my plugins are installed.  They are installed in /mnt/disk1/.couchpotato, and config files are in /mnt/disk1/.couchpotato_config.  It won't start now, though the rest of the Phaze plugins started without any problems. 

I captured a screenshot, kindly take a look.  Thanks.

Image_1.png.3ad7e49cfd7a85c713d180c11137865a.png

I made the change you suggested  I can now delete those directory.  but how to i prevent them from being made.   

I just setup unraid  5.5  using the phaze plugins  for some reason when sabnzb (0.7.18)  downloads anything and when its unrar it leave a directory with what it unrar  and I can't  delete  it.. I closed a screenshot  any ideas ?

Under the SAB/Config/Folders tab have you specified "Permissions for completed downloads"? It should be set to 777 or 755.

Flexget updated to v.1.5.3 to fix the 'new version' problem always showing value '2'.

With new new v6 plugin I'm getting the pip errors I had earlier.  Reverted back to the previous plugin and all sweet again.

what were the pip errors your getting?

I can't get Sabnzbd to start. I installed the plg then went in and set up the config folder and when I hit start...nothing. At the bottom it will show the sudo command for a moment and then it says it was unable to create PID or something (very quickly), but the message doesn't show in the syslogs.

The other 3 installs went just fine (NZBdrone, CP & NZBMegaSearch).

Suggestions?

I am a damn idiot. It was a conflict in the ports, unmenu also runs in 8080. May want to add that as one of the potential problems in your help page.

I made the change you suggested  I can now delete those directory.  but how to i prevent them from being made.   

You shouldn't have to worry about it. The permissions were likely screwed which prevented SAB from cleaning up after itself. You should let SAB create what it wants, and then delete it. Just make sure under Config/Switches that you have all post-processing tasks enabled and then monitor.

I know for me, I only see files left in the Complete folder if it's failed to move to the array for some reason (I used to get this sometimes when using a VM, but you shouldn't have this issue with the plugin).

I would just clean up the Complete folder, and then check back in a day or two and see if SAB is doing proper maintenance.

I still use Influencers plugin of SABNZBD. What is the best way to move to PhAzEs plugin, so nothing goes wrong with my Sabnzbd configuration? Can I just replace Influencers plugin with this one?

1.) Install one of them.

2.) Decide it's awesome.

3.) Install several more all at the same time without checking them one at a time.

4.) Jack everything up.

5.) Realize that it's not that hard just to replace everything since all of your media is there anyhow and delete all the old ones and install all the new ones and just reconfigure anything you need to once you're set up!

That's how I did it anyhow! lol

I still use Influencers plugin of SABNZBD. What is the best way to move to PhAzEs plugin, so nothing goes wrong with my Sabnzbd configuration? Can I just replace Influencers plugin with this one?

You can delete the influencer plugin. Put my plugin in its place. Reboot. Go to the config page and set your folders to the same as you had them (data folder is now called config folder) and hit start. Everything will still remain as it was using the influencer plugin.

I can't get Sabnzbd to start. I installed the plg then went in and set up the config folder and when I hit start...nothing. At the bottom it will show the sudo command for a moment and then it says it was unable to create PID or something (very quickly), but the message doesn't show in the syslogs.

The other 3 installs went just fine (NZBdrone, CP & NZBMegaSearch).

Suggestions?

I am a damn idiot. It was a conflict in the ports, unmenu also runs in 8080. May want to add that as one of the potential problems in your help page.

I've added it to the first post.