[Plug-In] Community Applications

@Squid sorry to ask, i thought there was a fix for update checks of containers which are somehow hosted on git, but this one is normally hosted on dockerhub and sadly ... since a few weeks always showing "not available"

https://hub.docker.com/r/paperlessngx/paperless-ngx/tags

any idea what could cause this issue ?

image.png.517f5d572e0dd33a47a04248ac5fced3.png

its currently the only one here which is failing, manually or automatically, same results, force update will always work and update to the latest verison of course, so only the showoff is somewhat breaking.

when you have an idea, thanks ahead.

2 hours ago, alturismo said:

@Squid sorry to ask, i thought there was a fix for update checks of containers which are somehow hosted on git, but this one is normally hosted on dockerhub and sadly ... since a few weeks always showing "not available"

https://hub.docker.com/r/paperlessngx/paperless-ngx/tags

any idea what could cause this issue ?

image.png.517f5d572e0dd33a47a04248ac5fced3.png

its currently the only one here which is failing, manually or automatically, same results, force update will always work and update to the latest verison of course, so only the showoff is somewhat breaking.

when you have an idea, thanks ahead.

Squid created a patch its in CA.

image.png.87389de4eb018af330be4bcbbc48ae74.png

Edited by SimonF
9 minutes ago, alturismo said:

thanks, i knew there was something, somewhere, ..., but not here at least ... i look if i find it somewhere, thanks anyway ;)

image.thumb.png.9fa7d930c3da339aea2d194bfda03e08.png

Which version are you running? I think it will only show for 6.11.x

Edited by SimonF
  • Like 1
On 2/2/2023 at 2:38 PM, rousseau said:

Thank you for the reply!

Would you be able to confirm that you are running the same version of Safari as me: Version 16.1 (18614.2.9.1.12). I don't know if the OS version matters also, but I am on MacOS Ventura 13.0 (22A380).

Hopefully the code change tried by the other user with the same issue successfully resolves the problem.

Thanks again!

Same problem here on Safari Version 16.2 (18614.3.7.1.5) and MacOS Ventura 13.1 (22C65).  Apps tab hangs and locks up the tab completely.  Works fine using any other browser.  Incognito mode does not have an effect.  Turning off all Adblock / reloading tab with content blockers disabled does not work.  Any word on this bug?

19 minutes ago, Nackophilz said:

Hello!

Have a little problem since a few weeks.

I can't "Reinstall From Previous App" anymore, I have to redo the installation every time, even if I installed the app before.

Can someone help me?

I solved it, I simply uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled, it seems to have done the job ;)

Hi, I'm trying to repurpose my old HP Proliant MicroServer N36L

I'm using the latest version of Unraid 6.11.5 (Trial Key) 

Everything seems to be fine on the H/W and OS side.

The problem comes after I install the Community Applications plugin.

Once its installed, when I go to the Apps tab I get this pop-up error:

Failed to write to /tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/pluginDupes.json

And after I clear the error, I get this displayed on the Apps page:

Something really wrong went on during get_content
Post the ENTIRE contents of this message in the Community Applications Support Thread

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0
Language:

No data was returned. It is probable that another browser session has rebooted your server. Reloading this browser tab will probably fix this error

I've tried Rebooting the server, Un and Re installing the CA plugin, Reloading the browser (Brave), Two other browsers (Firefox and Edge) and accessing from a different PC.

But all have the same result.

Any ideas about whats going on ???

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, tj007 said:

Also the link to the support thread on the plugins page directs to https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/38582-plug-in-community-applications/ which leads to a 404 error as it's redirected to https://unraid.net/forums/topic/38582-plug-in-community-applications

Thanks.  I never updated it as I can't remember the last time I ever visited the Plugins tab

On 2/11/2023 at 5:11 PM, ZaFord said:

Any ideas about whats going on ???

Your /tmp is completely full.  Are you transcoding to RAM or something via Plex?  If you are and it's not full, you MUST ensure that Plex (or any other random app) writes to its own subdirectory within /tmp and not directly to /tmp as many things depend upon having the directories they create to be existing and not randomly deleted by other apps

@SquidAs I said I'm trying to repurpose some old server H/W.

As such this is a clean install of Unraid (hence using a Trial Key) 

There are no Dockers or VMs setup or running, and theres no Apps/Plugins installed due to CA not installing/working.

All I've done is install the HDD's and USB drive, booted into Unraid and started to configure the array and network. Next step was CA to get a few plugins, which has failed.

I've tried a different USB and HDD drive but had the same results.

The server uses ECC RAM of which I don't have any spare to swap out, but it passes the memory test on the Unraid USB. ???

@Squid Sorry for the delay, I noticed that the array was switching between 'Started' and 'Undefined' and assumed there was a H/W problem and started looking into that.

But it turns out it only starts to switch after CA is installed AND fails to start. ???

(Just to confirm, having CA installed its fine. Its only after I try to access the 'Apps Tab' that the array starts switching)

Here are the files you asked for, I hope they are OK. As they didn't want to download with the array switching.

p.s. I side loaded a few plugins from my main server (Temp and Fan Speed) they seem to work as expected ??? 

Screenshot from 2023-02-16 12-56-28.jpg

CA-Logging-20230216-1254.zip bim-server-diagnostics-20230216-1253.zip

12 minutes ago, itimpi said:

The diagnostics show that you are could be running into issues dues to not having enough RAM installed.   Do you have the ability to add more?  

Current releases of Unraid really require about 4GB installed for all functionality to work correctly. 

Perfect!  Good catch.

Yeah this would definitely cause the issues...

Minimum memory size listed in the specs for Unraid is 4G