[Support] Linuxserver.io - Nextcloud

2 hours ago, iXNyNe said:

Running through a checklist first (trying to recap your previous posts, i apologize if i've mixed anything up while helping others as well)

- You currently have nextcloud 27 listed as the version in /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php (on your array this is probably /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/config/config.php )

- You are running the latest image/tag

- You are seeing php errors in the nextcloud logs

Assuming all of the above is correct (if not, reply and let me know before you do anything else)

I believe the next step is to rename /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/apps folder to apps_backup or something, and then restart the container. It should create a new apps folder with only the default apps installed. Check if nextcloud seems to be for the most part working (maybe missing some functionality you need from apps). If it seems to be running stable, then you would compare the list of apps folders in the newly created apps folder and in your backup folder and manually reinstall any missing apps. I would do this one at a time to confirm each one you reinstall doesn't cause errors.

Thank you very much. I will definitely try this out and get back to you. So far, everything you said is correct.

4 hours ago, iXNyNe said:

Running through a checklist first (trying to recap your previous posts, i apologize if i've mixed anything up while helping others as well)

- You currently have nextcloud 27 listed as the version in /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php (on your array this is probably /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/config/config.php )

- You are running the latest image/tag

- You are seeing php errors in the nextcloud logs

Assuming all of the above is correct (if not, reply and let me know before you do anything else)

I believe the next step is to rename /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud/apps folder to apps_backup or something, and then restart the container. It should create a new apps folder with only the default apps installed. Check if nextcloud seems to be for the most part working (maybe missing some functionality you need from apps). If it seems to be running stable, then you would compare the list of apps folders in the newly created apps folder and in your backup folder and manually reinstall any missing apps. I would do this one at a time to confirm each one you reinstall doesn't cause errors.

I renamed the apps and restarted the container. Now, can't seem to reach the Nextcloud page at all. It did recreate the apps folder, but the site cannot be reached.

And, on top of everything, I cannot start the container! I  am getting Execution error. When I try to edit and pull the container again, I am getting the command failed error. 

Under the settings / Docker - I am getting One or more paths do not exist.

And, when I try to go back and restore the dockers, I made a back up, I am getting invalid source...

So, it seems that when I restart the unRaid itself, the Backup/Restore Appdata can complete it's job and restore the docker to it's saved state. It seems that when I rename the www/nextcloud/apps it throws the entire server off balance. Please, someone who can make heads and tails out of this, let me know what is going on. 

If I leave the newly created apps folder, I get the Page not found

Edited by levster
40 minutes ago, levster said:

I renamed the apps and restarted the container. Now, can't seem to reach the Nextcloud page at all. It did recreate the apps folder, but the site cannot be reached.

And, on top of everything, I cannot start the container! I  am getting Execution error. When I try to edit and pull the container again, I am getting the command failed error. 

Under the settings / Docker - I am getting One or more paths do not exist.

And, when I try to go back and restore the dockers, I made a back up, I am getting invalid source...

So, it seems that when I restart the unRaid itself, the Backup/Restore Appdata can complete it's job and restore the docker to it's saved state. It seems that when I rename the www/nextcloud/apps it throws the entire server off balance. Please, someone who can make heads and tails out of this, let me know what is going on. 

If I leave the newly created apps folder, I get the Page not found

Can you go to the edit page for the nextcloud docker container in your unraid and turn on advanced (top right) and expand the "show more settings" at the bottom (don't need the docker allocations) and post screenshots of everything you see there?

8 minutes ago, iXNyNe said:

Can you go to the edit page for the nextcloud docker container in your unraid and turn on advanced (top right) and expand the "show more settings" at the bottom (don't need the docker allocations) and post screenshots of everything you see there?

Here is the pdf. does it help? 

By the way, now that the docker is restored, I go to anything other than dashboard, I get Internal Server Error

I restored the original apps folder, and at least I am back to square one....

Tower_UpdateContainer_next.pdf

Edited by levster
15 minutes ago, levster said:

Doesn't seem like there's a port conflict. It does look like you're storing nextcloud data outside of an unRAID share. I'm not positive where that data would be stored, but I'm guessing not on your array. I could be wrong about that though, and maybe there's something I'm not understanding from the diag files.

Just now, iXNyNe said:

Doesn't seem like there's a port conflict. It does look like you're storing nextcloud data outside of an unRAID share. I'm not positive where that data would be stored, but I'm guessing not on your array. I could be wrong about that though, and maybe there's something I'm not understanding from the diag files.

Everything is stored on the server. Or, at least I think so. I have a few folders linked through the external storage. Which share concerns you? I'll check.

1 minute ago, levster said:

Everything is stored on the server. Or, at least I think so. I have a few folders linked through the external storage. Which share concerns you? I'll check.

/mnt/user/nextcloud

your diagnostics don't seem to show that existing as a share in unraid. for example, if you unzip that file and search the files in the folder for appdata you'll find a bunch of config info about the share, but if you search for nextcloud it doesn't appear to be a share. Shares are normally mounted inside /mnt/user and you normally don't make other folders there, just subfolders under the share folders.

11 minutes ago, iXNyNe said:

/mnt/user/nextcloud

your diagnostics don't seem to show that existing as a share in unraid. for example, if you unzip that file and search the files in the folder for appdata you'll find a bunch of config info about the share, but if you search for nextcloud it doesn't appear to be a share. Shares are normally mounted inside /mnt/user and you normally don't make other folders there, just subfolders under the share folders.

I just checked, and I do I see Nextcloud, as a share under my shares page.

It's the one that is assigned to disk10

Edited by levster
15 minutes ago, levster said:

I just checked, and I do I see Nextcloud, as a share under my shares page.

It's the one that is assigned to disk10

I guess the diagnostics don't show that, or again I don't know what to be looking for (i'm not very familiar with the diagnostics, but I can see things like appdata and domains).

I really have no idea why you would see internal server errors when accessing unraid. the pdf looks like you have all your settings correct.

41 minutes ago, iXNyNe said:

I guess the diagnostics don't show that, or again I don't know what to be looking for (i'm not very familiar with the diagnostics, but I can see things like appdata and domains).

I really have no idea why you would see internal server errors when accessing unraid. the pdf looks like you have all your settings correct.

I modified your suggestions a bit, and disabled some of the apps in Nextcloud. I'll keep you appraised.

Also, why would deleting the apps folder in Nextcloud effect the overall system so much that I was unable to even run a restore from the Backup/Restore Appdata plugin?

Well, all I had to do was look at the Nextcloud, and it stopped. The Load and Memory bars went blank. All I can do, is restart the container... If everything is setup correctly, why does it crash?

Edited by levster
8 hours ago, levster said:

I modified your suggestions a bit, and disabled some of the apps in Nextcloud. I'll keep you appraised.

Also, why would deleting the apps folder in Nextcloud effect the overall system so much that I was unable to even run a restore from the Backup/Restore Appdata plugin?

Well, all I had to do was look at the Nextcloud, and it stopped. The Load and Memory bars went blank. All I can do, is restart the container... If everything is setup correctly, why does it crash?

Deleting the apps folder shouldn't cause this.

Crashing is usually preceded by errors in the container log or application log files. In the case of nextcloud this could be the nginx log in /config/logs or more likely in the nextcloud log in /data

You had previously posted what looked like the nextcloud log with the php errors, which is what made me think it was a problem with the apps.

At this point, since you have backups I would recommend setting one of the last known good backups aside somewhere so it doesn't rotate out when new backups are made, and then try completely deleting your nextcloud appdata and try doing a fresh install (may also need to make a new database, and possibly rename your nextcloud data folder to be sure there's no conflicts). If a fresh install of nextcloud has the same issues I'll be pretty stumped. If it works, then we just need to figure out what's going wrong with your current install. 

I managed to get mine working again internally again but can't get external access to work anymore.

I can't set up a subdomain on my DDNS so have always had it set as this in my swag default.conf:

location ^~ /nextcloud {
        proxy_pass https://192.168.7.11:8443;
        include /config/nginx/proxy.conf;
    }

I have overwritehost etc. set in the config.php within nextcloud itself but I can tell it partially works as I get a nextcloud error page when attempting to access externalyl.

35 minutes ago, iXNyNe said:

Deleting the apps folder shouldn't cause this.

Crashing is usually preceded by errors in the container log or application log files. In the case of nextcloud this could be the nginx log in /config/logs or more likely in the nextcloud log in /data

You had previously posted what looked like the nextcloud log with the php errors, which is what made me think it was a problem with the apps.

At this point, since you have backups I would recommend setting one of the last known good backups aside somewhere so it doesn't rotate out when new backups are made, and then try completely deleting your nextcloud appdata and try doing a fresh install (may also need to make a new database, and possibly rename your nextcloud data folder to be sure there's no conflicts). If a fresh install of nextcloud has the same issues I'll be pretty stumped. If it works, then we just need to figure out what's going wrong with your current install. 

I was debating wiping and completely reinstalling the Nextcloud / MariaDB, but am dreading the prospect... I may need a day or two to come up with the strength to come this realization ;)

After my last upgrade to Nextcloud 27.0.0 I get a lot of integrity errors. I thought this may be a docker issue since the upgrade went fine, without errors and currently everything seems to be working fine also. Today I got an update of the docker container but the issue wasn't fixed so maybe it is actually an issue with my installation.

The documentation says I should upload each file that is causing the ingegriy error from the matching version installation. But in my case these are quite many files I would have to manually upload. Is there really no other solution?

I'm sorry that it is a quite big log.

Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- core
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- core/js/tests/specs/appsSpec.js
		- core/l10n/et_EE.js
		- core/l10n/et_EE.json
		- dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js
		- dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.LICENSE.txt
		- dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.map
		- lib/private/Files/ObjectStore/NoopScanner.php
		- lib/private/Updater/ChangesResult.php
		- lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IEntityCompat.php
		- lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IOperationCompat.php
- twofactor_backupcodes
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.json
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/ar.js
- suspicious_login
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/ar.json
- provisioning_api
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/ar.js
- files_trashbin
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- lib/Sabre/PropfindPlugin.php
- user_status
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- weather_status
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.json
		- l10n/et_EE.js
- circles
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- lib/Controller/DeprecatedController.php
- cloud_federation_api
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- recommendations
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- files_pdfviewer
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- js/files_pdfviewer-workersrc.js.LICENSE.txt
- photos
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js
		- js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js
		- js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js.map
- lookup_server_connector
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- survey_client
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/uk.json
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/uk.js
- encryption
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- templates/mail.php
		- templates/altmail.php
- contactsinteraction
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/ar.json

Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [core] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [core/js/tests/specs/appsSpec.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => cf1ff76b5129943a1ffd6ea068ce6e8bc277718b9d0c81dccce47d723e1f290be20f197b6543f17f3b2ac78d8d4986354db4103de2b5e31c76e00e248984605b
                        )

[core/l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 55e09a16c917b20c1bba2d5458aab6d4eb4c9a80a0480c7ca309db67a522c83682264d12fcfe6eb54d4120d04b4b90249a03d268b3adf2e7046db8a6229ce586
                        )

[core/l10n/et_EE.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 675629231727e9b6bc16463489466626476ae9571c5179c78c881e599e3ea991cec4dd9931c3c53bd731f8e0c57312fd31c6503a0b633a579c6bc9a71b5ecb3e
                        )

[dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 24e537aff151f18ae18af31152bcfd7de9c96f0f6fdcca4c1ad975ece80bb35a2ab7d51c257af6a9762728d7688c9ba37a5359a950eb1e9f401d4b9d875d92b2
                        )

[dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.LICENSE.txt] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 2e40e4786aa1f3a96022164e12a5868e0c6a482e89b3642e1d5eea6502725061e2077786c6cd118905e499b56b2fc58e4efc34d6810ff96a56c54bf990790975
                        )

[dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 65c2a7ddc654364d8884aaee8af4e506da87e54ae82f011989d6b96a625b0dbfba14be6d6af545fa074a23ccf2cc29043a411dc3ac1f80a24955c8a9faa28754
                        )

[lib/private/Files/ObjectStore/NoopScanner.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 62d6c5360faf2c7fca90eaafa0e92f85502794a42a5993e2fe032c58b4089947773e588ad80250def78f268499e0e1d9b6b05bc8237cc946469cd6f1fb0b590c
                        )

[lib/private/Updater/ChangesResult.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => d2e964099dfd4c6d49ae8fc2c6cbc7d230d4f5c19f80804d5d28df5d5c65786a37ea6f554deacecad679d39dbba0d6bd6e4edadca292238f45f18f080277dad0
                        )

[lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IEntityCompat.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ea1856748e5fcf8a901597871f1708bdf28db69d6fa8771c70f38212f028b2ff744b04019230721c64b484675982d495a2c96d1175453130b4563c6a61942213
                        )

[lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IOperationCompat.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 6c09c15e9d855343cc33a682b95a827546fa56c20cc6a249774f7b11f75486159ebfe740ffcba2c9fa9342ab115e7bf99b8c25f71bb490c5d844da251b9751ed
                        )

)

)

[twofactor_backupcodes] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => e8fc6ccc2050c086d7e401bad9a912f62197201e7bfe329b498c7fedc351f369de4a0d1488a4101aa2196b8719952382f008f79b0bbdb8ff1e620014fa8c81c7
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 7f3cc0aa47939e7c8bdd2f0057e8eff3b5b4133ecca4258b3b32f4c6490579171fea0c9d51d95bb9af18a0b375ea8e2899a1b11fc5a1cb7a4fc1558274de25c2
                        )

[l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 4899736f35de24a26ad0b549a714fb372f5dbd591a1d3ccfbaa5cb1b5eb3437d1dc35e8670dee21971f41925d07ca084de9e78609c65a4e08858af08a9aff256
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 247dd87e22812c0117212069e93e41bff8399d322bba0771811f7f4bd003f6772e5f0ed574d8cd7d5e0bff6029e7ce1e74c21bd39d593eef39e8b33acc0eab9b
                        )

)

)

[suspicious_login] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b2376b37e1d1743cec04167d285046b1b17c5839a64d8eb625427c99d275fe405964ffa85d261e6ccd11c6a983bfab8b8a1b346cc1f64d5dbb025d36d4cf1387
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ddb1819e1a4bf02137a8b90e5488558608626474d1b0e686f88d2fc3f6ea6e5fcdfab497cece538ce83c866efc82e17c01a2a0baa44724eafd27b8291e27ab68
                        )

)

)

[provisioning_api] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 0b45d1535f1c466024d734f1f0940c21070d105e08c4c418c44a76213a37f4bf339f9e12e0e2f001910aead56e8ef96668d2130ce39f5bff96b2a996e620f05f
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 1971ce46c62cb508b45c1927f3d74e31e42f4d7c6386f228c8a689a54809405cfe9ef1ef16d91234039caf92ec30a9b4dc68f84ecb8a6ee8fee8894b9607e632
                        )

)

)

[files_trashbin] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [lib/Sabre/PropfindPlugin.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 601e9c68d9d2e1bf8a04558b4c1bbd7cb85b159edce9ba2f61d8676d5fab75116cc0d486ce874cff0d8b2db9fc01e0b679275928714baa452fa34ad239621836
                        )

)

)

[user_status] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 33593bf781ae3d3e162c4f05472b70b3c34c80d2e0d261b5e93c43222a183e2cfd66af42b81d518b33c9fc5d87e33f81b76ced1f1aa0dcb94fd10ec8167435e8
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => da0843766f9241d4e96bc8902dd829aa9db845f54bc58d2c2081316f5203d133ef319a8af46ae110f9249e1c0646092c496486998f7b7acd85ed70c88f82586d
                        )

)

)

[weather_status] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ae32acb379e11f4ccbe3156a369d143fde19756c7a383ba7783781bb40d5789cc609e75dcc211867a5a2dc3c04e021bf948a74a61c6f9493b5815bd1feccdf87
                        )

[l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 5d0183bc8521f0cc31253571115e4714105e62fcbe703b3422109d1fb8cdff7006b7be9b1d449ace53c93150f659dea3d463a231d707e2b0476c936f2aeccdc8
                        )

)

)

[circles] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [lib/Controller/DeprecatedController.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 1dbacffa32299a01d4cb23b5828594b7136e3f2f6628f71e1bfd19c0dd7eba2a0868f8179c1e4252553c69c6d0ad936c598f5486c2d41339cc74bded39475f89
                        )

)

)

[cloud_federation_api] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 071728e288aedb3a8d3a7c5983270d872e608bc5bbb424e20b3d16b067ae890edf66bb6d89ce64dae839b2e8ca014748182b45712e933af95f783c6afe25d9de
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 04acd18edb2854764043d66efe4f6fac5605bca1d54e477bcb656cf095763745f7aaeba171474111f268cdd4a4a1a1db84f7a7066378f2c9e944139f49fefb49
                        )

[l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => eb0aa3e74fb466d140da732af8f9ef3440d1c9aa9a5266eacb9b3e43c85c201a0ed137df788a5ae8b1b6712abcd9438b411caf0af96c28e779e6e37806b3bc55
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 05d6794a8c5d32e42d99608a415d6bc3cf5589a9c5a11888df161e96b92a9ee35a8f3f63f311be6a13a1b0f3210e137428b28a3c0dea10c9dffd5f971676a865
                        )

)

)

[recommendations] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 641eb58142947ed69f157170722c2cb2f5a67f026e16b9ab9746d16abecd04b63f64c349060e27583b35e79193fec25af3bada1f3eeb3540cdcca3ac95a8fbce
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 138677f4a46a5dc760a805194d5a63b6c004275c4369384a2639457dd2a773aecc167ae4230fc54cd147c442907698579bf0ce46ed4d769f69a9adf055acc8f8
                        )

)

)

[files_pdfviewer] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [js/files_pdfviewer-workersrc.js.LICENSE.txt] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 33d76141aff0e634ceebc005e0d160862ead5c92bb9ddfa007ff68a2f7c33c1499afaa22b95c4d9d7e4fabeaef5d44aea76d196889f7b672e405e011b675c030
                        )

)

)

[photos] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 169457dcd162a8ad78fa203cc9d7a21e65afdd00b1f3ecce5ae9a695b5584a6bef39d89b5069b0d85dfdb64bf693f93fa524a51a5c8bfcfa09a6f2da36955bcd
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 8d63fbed4bd4a819d1b0a6ba0df92b7b1d8a909dc760d050be447d571e6af6373332e34876319503aaaacc595331ff66ed78220dafbab8ae70e274ec37a2c796
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => f40b2f75d11246dada565e8bb55c6ca69315eb0029a8afb1b79c1d0ad4f1a91ae62880e30d6f3082aef3826d6aed51d94a63978bb7fbe5eda95505966675892c
                        )

[js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 00bf3027a85fbbd85e32348db8445e767275391ed238ebe139d0cc05549a8472807a1dab6e0569a40ba0d0ba56492cd1b66b8a3ef1ed45ab048192b3fe3b60dd
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 278aec063e12d913473a56035d078b790af63e5facc85f104a84c1b414165e7f2bc72c05d9834ab9d47c40d49542460fd9b0c31ac879b5a83e4e79f677e4f1a3
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ea266383ff8080075076a09f5db9760245d3df299f04327cbeffd714740997477db5831f50c578f98340c1a1a4a3a93826aa2e8f8b2f4af42f0cfff6eacd635a
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 12506f4a3f3de1509cd5a2226d80d38916cd48ae188f5c18d676d32d866fd0a92428e2fae3cac2d265232f8eb86cf707c5766d07cac4af7718e3ed99e0fc9ddd
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b942b79fc91746a4ac1c200144502be520542d9376dea4c1a9082e4ccd269ca83a42555362539b4126498be79d302139860bedd635dd3416ad4afeb0ba67203d
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 3b39fab493e1f0f81a9627c57f502b88b4202ef977ec118b9b5b2e577e9a086a1340ab74f807a0c5ecebdb09e170bcf0b32e47e360c0e469bbc88662a2d2c704
                        )

[js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ec0fbdfdf75214d0dc3fd6c706c6d03da9f794beb1533fed746a292efcbac81f3291fbe28872d94664d9019b28db39f198e6766f5d195c05d1c2bb874da8964b
                        )

)

)

[lookup_server_connector] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 09e28c83961ac7ab3ae1953e87898886f67e19d9df3033d40582214e9d5ef621b0a4364cf64fd9b5e7391489ecdb22fec6c8d1df128581ffea3de54bd713e4c7
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 7dea6dc0fd9a0c6f84d9d1724fe94f8ab97d97edae6f4329ab69c2d1807e91ce46511f8f1cc6271596375b98d0cb4f2b0a474945d0fd6c381cc47c60a112a395
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 225c8412813649f0ac285383d63f70c90850899881cd062cd6473dbc067be84a596b63cf4f0d0c78cdf736be0b051bfb29029ac58fbc8fd24a307427829c0d3b
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => dc44e2ed32b6ff14f14dcfb8a44a048e4175155caee1ac155759bf48f0249302c541a4638f6116ae723ca3f5ab787d54d68931ab73cddd8839e2529c88755ec8
                        )

)

)

[survey_client] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 83fd7060b0d6e26c97ca60707c9b3cd0ef6412a52a8a96dd6e2970320736b199831f99229c7acf50d281b96ab7d36984932678a36519fc0e2ec21d995a0c00ff
                        )

[l10n/uk.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b9eaef594602739dc09be33f4f19bd84a88d38c2bea0c6faba047cc5ab43d0d63c1062e73489d962f2ed085e08c6e05098592abf7193dfe0ae86f30bc7f26be2
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => adb1a875441b612b35e6126d019db4fd019e365a6e91ca5bf9ee6626fcd5578752f057aec28a05677df3cfff87b7ea202947321f9f2be44aa0e97ba31a9eece6
                        )

[l10n/uk.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => a3c367a39a8c93954b5be817c527c05e6bff0ca17357eeb1c6d745bc21754e4221f600321aaf72e98184de5af6789004d9acc0ec774e0a1fce9498376b8d9a34
                        )

)

)

[encryption] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [templates/mail.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => c8244a5bd79b8881c556e926c359ca3976f706b484b9c5703f8e99608e3ea08129203b31ef2494914c8edb96f89bda1e9919460bcda5f993690c263de6ef4ac0
                        )

[templates/altmail.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b42b51938dcfa614c798e004bb381cb024509cfd3e519caa2e42684ef8c95575e2e7235152b3545eae013497fe1784ef8f22557e79839d6554a13d96c2f8eab5
                        )

)

)

[contactsinteraction] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 52e995735dd6a47a9f96e67413c088f25fab0763a35787ae99bb719ee1b2cdb4552b10e1b3c794bd4b53746c517aa719ecb82239421ecf0716321c3ec3503fcf
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 2614fc1a43bc98f7c99228b4b8e13c4fb828fe7dd04117a3c0f696e5d0af1e7588277915fde8aadf30c1ac0b54f60ce6e146169afe99d50f08a0e2d3a6aa5862
                        )

)

)

)

8 hours ago, Pete0 said:

After my last upgrade to Nextcloud 27.0.0 I get a lot of integrity errors. I thought this may be a docker issue since the upgrade went fine, without errors and currently everything seems to be working fine also. Today I got an update of the docker container but the issue wasn't fixed so maybe it is actually an issue with my installation.

The documentation says I should upload each file that is causing the ingegriy error from the matching version installation. But in my case these are quite many files I would have to manually upload. Is there really no other solution?

I'm sorry that it is a quite big log.

Technical information
=====================
The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results
=======
- core
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- core/js/tests/specs/appsSpec.js
		- core/l10n/et_EE.js
		- core/l10n/et_EE.json
		- dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js
		- dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.LICENSE.txt
		- dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.map
		- lib/private/Files/ObjectStore/NoopScanner.php
		- lib/private/Updater/ChangesResult.php
		- lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IEntityCompat.php
		- lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IOperationCompat.php
- twofactor_backupcodes
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.json
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/ar.js
- suspicious_login
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/ar.json
- provisioning_api
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/ar.js
- files_trashbin
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- lib/Sabre/PropfindPlugin.php
- user_status
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- weather_status
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.json
		- l10n/et_EE.js
- circles
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- lib/Controller/DeprecatedController.php
- cloud_federation_api
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- recommendations
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- files_pdfviewer
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- js/files_pdfviewer-workersrc.js.LICENSE.txt
- photos
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js
		- js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js.map
		- js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js
		- js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js.map
- lookup_server_connector
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/et_EE.js
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/et_EE.json
- survey_client
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.json
		- l10n/uk.json
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/uk.js
- encryption
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- templates/mail.php
		- templates/altmail.php
- contactsinteraction
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- l10n/ar.js
		- l10n/ar.json

Raw output
==========
Array
(
    [core] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [core/js/tests/specs/appsSpec.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => cf1ff76b5129943a1ffd6ea068ce6e8bc277718b9d0c81dccce47d723e1f290be20f197b6543f17f3b2ac78d8d4986354db4103de2b5e31c76e00e248984605b
                        )

[core/l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 55e09a16c917b20c1bba2d5458aab6d4eb4c9a80a0480c7ca309db67a522c83682264d12fcfe6eb54d4120d04b4b90249a03d268b3adf2e7046db8a6229ce586
                        )

[core/l10n/et_EE.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 675629231727e9b6bc16463489466626476ae9571c5179c78c881e599e3ea991cec4dd9931c3c53bd731f8e0c57312fd31c6503a0b633a579c6bc9a71b5ecb3e
                        )

[dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 24e537aff151f18ae18af31152bcfd7de9c96f0f6fdcca4c1ad975ece80bb35a2ab7d51c257af6a9762728d7688c9ba37a5359a950eb1e9f401d4b9d875d92b2
                        )

[dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.LICENSE.txt] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 2e40e4786aa1f3a96022164e12a5868e0c6a482e89b3642e1d5eea6502725061e2077786c6cd118905e499b56b2fc58e4efc34d6810ff96a56c54bf990790975
                        )

[dist/files_trashbin-files_trashbin.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 65c2a7ddc654364d8884aaee8af4e506da87e54ae82f011989d6b96a625b0dbfba14be6d6af545fa074a23ccf2cc29043a411dc3ac1f80a24955c8a9faa28754
                        )

[lib/private/Files/ObjectStore/NoopScanner.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 62d6c5360faf2c7fca90eaafa0e92f85502794a42a5993e2fe032c58b4089947773e588ad80250def78f268499e0e1d9b6b05bc8237cc946469cd6f1fb0b590c
                        )

[lib/private/Updater/ChangesResult.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => d2e964099dfd4c6d49ae8fc2c6cbc7d230d4f5c19f80804d5d28df5d5c65786a37ea6f554deacecad679d39dbba0d6bd6e4edadca292238f45f18f080277dad0
                        )

[lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IEntityCompat.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ea1856748e5fcf8a901597871f1708bdf28db69d6fa8771c70f38212f028b2ff744b04019230721c64b484675982d495a2c96d1175453130b4563c6a61942213
                        )

[lib/public/WorkflowEngine/IOperationCompat.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 6c09c15e9d855343cc33a682b95a827546fa56c20cc6a249774f7b11f75486159ebfe740ffcba2c9fa9342ab115e7bf99b8c25f71bb490c5d844da251b9751ed
                        )

)

)

[twofactor_backupcodes] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => e8fc6ccc2050c086d7e401bad9a912f62197201e7bfe329b498c7fedc351f369de4a0d1488a4101aa2196b8719952382f008f79b0bbdb8ff1e620014fa8c81c7
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 7f3cc0aa47939e7c8bdd2f0057e8eff3b5b4133ecca4258b3b32f4c6490579171fea0c9d51d95bb9af18a0b375ea8e2899a1b11fc5a1cb7a4fc1558274de25c2
                        )

[l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 4899736f35de24a26ad0b549a714fb372f5dbd591a1d3ccfbaa5cb1b5eb3437d1dc35e8670dee21971f41925d07ca084de9e78609c65a4e08858af08a9aff256
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 247dd87e22812c0117212069e93e41bff8399d322bba0771811f7f4bd003f6772e5f0ed574d8cd7d5e0bff6029e7ce1e74c21bd39d593eef39e8b33acc0eab9b
                        )

)

)

[suspicious_login] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b2376b37e1d1743cec04167d285046b1b17c5839a64d8eb625427c99d275fe405964ffa85d261e6ccd11c6a983bfab8b8a1b346cc1f64d5dbb025d36d4cf1387
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ddb1819e1a4bf02137a8b90e5488558608626474d1b0e686f88d2fc3f6ea6e5fcdfab497cece538ce83c866efc82e17c01a2a0baa44724eafd27b8291e27ab68
                        )

)

)

[provisioning_api] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 0b45d1535f1c466024d734f1f0940c21070d105e08c4c418c44a76213a37f4bf339f9e12e0e2f001910aead56e8ef96668d2130ce39f5bff96b2a996e620f05f
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 1971ce46c62cb508b45c1927f3d74e31e42f4d7c6386f228c8a689a54809405cfe9ef1ef16d91234039caf92ec30a9b4dc68f84ecb8a6ee8fee8894b9607e632
                        )

)

)

[files_trashbin] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [lib/Sabre/PropfindPlugin.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 601e9c68d9d2e1bf8a04558b4c1bbd7cb85b159edce9ba2f61d8676d5fab75116cc0d486ce874cff0d8b2db9fc01e0b679275928714baa452fa34ad239621836
                        )

)

)

[user_status] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 33593bf781ae3d3e162c4f05472b70b3c34c80d2e0d261b5e93c43222a183e2cfd66af42b81d518b33c9fc5d87e33f81b76ced1f1aa0dcb94fd10ec8167435e8
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => da0843766f9241d4e96bc8902dd829aa9db845f54bc58d2c2081316f5203d133ef319a8af46ae110f9249e1c0646092c496486998f7b7acd85ed70c88f82586d
                        )

)

)

[weather_status] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ae32acb379e11f4ccbe3156a369d143fde19756c7a383ba7783781bb40d5789cc609e75dcc211867a5a2dc3c04e021bf948a74a61c6f9493b5815bd1feccdf87
                        )

[l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 5d0183bc8521f0cc31253571115e4714105e62fcbe703b3422109d1fb8cdff7006b7be9b1d449ace53c93150f659dea3d463a231d707e2b0476c936f2aeccdc8
                        )

)

)

[circles] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [lib/Controller/DeprecatedController.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 1dbacffa32299a01d4cb23b5828594b7136e3f2f6628f71e1bfd19c0dd7eba2a0868f8179c1e4252553c69c6d0ad936c598f5486c2d41339cc74bded39475f89
                        )

)

)

[cloud_federation_api] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 071728e288aedb3a8d3a7c5983270d872e608bc5bbb424e20b3d16b067ae890edf66bb6d89ce64dae839b2e8ca014748182b45712e933af95f783c6afe25d9de
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 04acd18edb2854764043d66efe4f6fac5605bca1d54e477bcb656cf095763745f7aaeba171474111f268cdd4a4a1a1db84f7a7066378f2c9e944139f49fefb49
                        )

[l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => eb0aa3e74fb466d140da732af8f9ef3440d1c9aa9a5266eacb9b3e43c85c201a0ed137df788a5ae8b1b6712abcd9438b411caf0af96c28e779e6e37806b3bc55
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 05d6794a8c5d32e42d99608a415d6bc3cf5589a9c5a11888df161e96b92a9ee35a8f3f63f311be6a13a1b0f3210e137428b28a3c0dea10c9dffd5f971676a865
                        )

)

)

[recommendations] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 641eb58142947ed69f157170722c2cb2f5a67f026e16b9ab9746d16abecd04b63f64c349060e27583b35e79193fec25af3bada1f3eeb3540cdcca3ac95a8fbce
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 138677f4a46a5dc760a805194d5a63b6c004275c4369384a2639457dd2a773aecc167ae4230fc54cd147c442907698579bf0ce46ed4d769f69a9adf055acc8f8
                        )

)

)

[files_pdfviewer] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [js/files_pdfviewer-workersrc.js.LICENSE.txt] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 33d76141aff0e634ceebc005e0d160862ead5c92bb9ddfa007ff68a2f7c33c1499afaa22b95c4d9d7e4fabeaef5d44aea76d196889f7b672e405e011b675c030
                        )

)

)

[photos] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 169457dcd162a8ad78fa203cc9d7a21e65afdd00b1f3ecce5ae9a695b5584a6bef39d89b5069b0d85dfdb64bf693f93fa524a51a5c8bfcfa09a6f2da36955bcd
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 8d63fbed4bd4a819d1b0a6ba0df92b7b1d8a909dc760d050be447d571e6af6373332e34876319503aaaacc595331ff66ed78220dafbab8ae70e274ec37a2c796
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => f40b2f75d11246dada565e8bb55c6ca69315eb0029a8afb1b79c1d0ad4f1a91ae62880e30d6f3082aef3826d6aed51d94a63978bb7fbe5eda95505966675892c
                        )

[js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 00bf3027a85fbbd85e32348db8445e767275391ed238ebe139d0cc05549a8472807a1dab6e0569a40ba0d0ba56492cd1b66b8a3ef1ed45ab048192b3fe3b60dd
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2a64fd.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 278aec063e12d913473a56035d078b790af63e5facc85f104a84c1b414165e7f2bc72c05d9834ab9d47c40d49542460fd9b0c31ac879b5a83e4e79f677e4f1a3
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_AccountGr-e8a447.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ea266383ff8080075076a09f5db9760245d3df299f04327cbeffd714740997477db5831f50c578f98340c1a1a4a3a93826aa2e8f8b2f4af42f0cfff6eacd635a
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 12506f4a3f3de1509cd5a2226d80d38916cd48ae188f5c18d676d32d866fd0a92428e2fae3cac2d265232f8eb86cf707c5766d07cac4af7718e3ed99e0fc9ddd
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-2ca5cc.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b942b79fc91746a4ac1c200144502be520542d9376dea4c1a9082e4ccd269ca83a42555362539b4126498be79d302139860bedd635dd3416ad4afeb0ba67203d
                        )

[js/photos-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_PackageVariant_vue-node_modules_vue-material-design-ic-36962a.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 3b39fab493e1f0f81a9627c57f502b88b4202ef977ec118b9b5b2e577e9a086a1340ab74f807a0c5ecebdb09e170bcf0b32e47e360c0e469bbc88662a2d2c704
                        )

[js/photos-vendors-node_modules_nextcloud_sharing_dist_index_js-node_modules_vue-material-design-icons_A-0d7f22.js.map] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => ec0fbdfdf75214d0dc3fd6c706c6d03da9f794beb1533fed746a292efcbac81f3291fbe28872d94664d9019b28db39f198e6766f5d195c05d1c2bb874da8964b
                        )

)

)

[lookup_server_connector] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/et_EE.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 09e28c83961ac7ab3ae1953e87898886f67e19d9df3033d40582214e9d5ef621b0a4364cf64fd9b5e7391489ecdb22fec6c8d1df128581ffea3de54bd713e4c7
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 7dea6dc0fd9a0c6f84d9d1724fe94f8ab97d97edae6f4329ab69c2d1807e91ce46511f8f1cc6271596375b98d0cb4f2b0a474945d0fd6c381cc47c60a112a395
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 225c8412813649f0ac285383d63f70c90850899881cd062cd6473dbc067be84a596b63cf4f0d0c78cdf736be0b051bfb29029ac58fbc8fd24a307427829c0d3b
                        )

(
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => dc44e2ed32b6ff14f14dcfb8a44a048e4175155caee1ac155759bf48f0249302c541a4638f6116ae723ca3f5ab787d54d68931ab73cddd8839e2529c88755ec8
                        )

)

)

[survey_client] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 83fd7060b0d6e26c97ca60707c9b3cd0ef6412a52a8a96dd6e2970320736b199831f99229c7acf50d281b96ab7d36984932678a36519fc0e2ec21d995a0c00ff
                        )

[l10n/uk.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b9eaef594602739dc09be33f4f19bd84a88d38c2bea0c6faba047cc5ab43d0d63c1062e73489d962f2ed085e08c6e05098592abf7193dfe0ae86f30bc7f26be2
                        )

[l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => adb1a875441b612b35e6126d019db4fd019e365a6e91ca5bf9ee6626fcd5578752f057aec28a05677df3cfff87b7ea202947321f9f2be44aa0e97ba31a9eece6
                        )

[l10n/uk.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => a3c367a39a8c93954b5be817c527c05e6bff0ca17357eeb1c6d745bc21754e4221f600321aaf72e98184de5af6789004d9acc0ec774e0a1fce9498376b8d9a34
                        )

)

)

[encryption] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [templates/mail.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => c8244a5bd79b8881c556e926c359ca3976f706b484b9c5703f8e99608e3ea08129203b31ef2494914c8edb96f89bda1e9919460bcda5f993690c263de6ef4ac0
                        )

[templates/altmail.php] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => b42b51938dcfa614c798e004bb381cb024509cfd3e519caa2e42684ef8c95575e2e7235152b3545eae013497fe1784ef8f22557e79839d6554a13d96c2f8eab5
                        )

)

)

[contactsinteraction] => Array
        (
            [EXTRA_FILE] => Array
                (
                    [l10n/ar.js] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 52e995735dd6a47a9f96e67413c088f25fab0763a35787ae99bb719ee1b2cdb4552b10e1b3c794bd4b53746c517aa719ecb82239421ecf0716321c3ec3503fcf
                        )

[l10n/ar.json] => Array
                        (
                            [expected] => 
                            [current] => 2614fc1a43bc98f7c99228b4b8e13c4fb828fe7dd04117a3c0f696e5d0af1e7588277915fde8aadf30c1ac0b54f60ce6e146169afe99d50f08a0e2d3a6aa5862
                        )

)

)

)

This test image should fix the issue. It's been confirmed by a number of people and just awaiting LSIO team approval before merging.

lspipepr/nextcloud:27.0.0-pkg-34240624-dev-d151fd013f86933409d88dbdd26222232842031f-pr-325

6 hours ago, dolivas27 said:

I have updated to the latest and still have the errors anything else I can check?

What errors do you have?

Post your container logs, nextcloud log file (in the/data volume), nginx log (in the /config/logs volume), /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php file, and a screenshot of your nextcloud admin status page and I'll be able to help.

Does anyone have a definitive guide on reverse proxy with swag? Previous to the changes to nextcloud docker I had this all working perfectly but now I can't for the life of me get it working again rendering my nextcloud docker essentially useless to me.

I have to have mine set up as https://my.domain.com/nextcloud as I can't create subdomains with my DDNS but this was never an issue before.

My nextcloud server works internally fine so I know the server part of it is working fine, just the proxy stuff that I can't get working like before.

38 minutes ago, allanp81 said:

Does anyone have a definitive guide on reverse proxy with swag? Previous to the changes to nextcloud docker I had this all working perfectly but now I can't for the life of me get it working again rendering my nextcloud docker essentially useless to me.

I have to have mine set up as https://my.domain.com/nextcloud as I can't create subdomains with my DDNS but this was never an issue before.

My nextcloud server works internally fine so I know the server part of it is working fine, just the proxy stuff that I can't get working like before.

Check the container logs for both swag and nextcloud to see if there is any mention of updating configs. If so, there are sample files you can compare to your active files and make the necessary changes to update your configs. To make the container log warning go away, make sure you update the date at the top of your active files. If you still have trouble proxying at that point there may be an issue with our provided config for nextcloud's subfolder proxy and I can help troubleshoot that.

I normally upgrade from cl as my connection sucks and the web interface normally times out in the middle of the upgrade. I tried to upgrade nextcloud from cl and got this error.

root@snafu:~# docker exec -it nextcloud updater.phar
OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: unable to start container process: exec: "updater.phar": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown

Any suggestions?