Preclear not working after .23a update

I'm running the 23a update and I started a preclear on a 6tb drive, it's working fine and at 20% pre read, so I'm not having any issues.

I would like to know what changed in 23a, will go search for release notes.  I already preclear 3 other 6tb drives with the previous version, so are the changes so significant that I should do the other 3 drives again with the new version?

Please post what version of unraid you're both using. I've seen mention that the latest preclear plugin no longer works on unraid 6.1.9 and will only work on unraid 6.2 even though the plugin specification was not modified to properly indicate this.

23a will not install on anything but 6.2, but the previous version of preclear will still work on 6.1, but if you ever need to install it again on a 6.1 machine then you're going to be SOL

Please post what version of unraid you're both using. I've seen mention that the latest preclear plugin no longer works on unraid 6.1.9 and will only work on unraid 6.2 even though the plugin specification was not modified to properly indicate this.

6.2  Still no issues with my first preclear with this new version, up to 30% pre read....

6.2  Still no issues with my first preclear with this new version, up to 30% pre read....

That explains why it works for you, you're on 6.2 series.

I was not able to find the Preclear plugin release notes.  I wanted to know what changed with v 23a, as I had used the previous version to clear 3 drives already.  Now I'm in the middle of clearing another drive with version 23a, and I see now we have v25.  What has changed in these and should I re-clear all of these drives, or if it Precleared with success, they are ok?

I was not able to find the Preclear plugin release notes.  I wanted to know what changed with v 23a, as I had used the previous version to clear 3 drives already.  Now I'm in the middle of clearing another drive with version 23a, and I see now we have v25.  What has changed in these and should I re-clear all of these drives, or if it Precleared with success, they are ok?

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39985.msg501650#msg501650

I just updated to .26 and am still stuck on " Please wait... retrieving information!" when trying to clear a disk.. :(

This is a fresh install of 6.2. Do I need to install anything else to get this working?

Thanks a lot for your report!

[glow=red,2,300]UPDATE:[/glow]

###2016.09.26b

- Fix: not loading information if /boot/preclear_reports directory doesn't exist