-e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Unraid"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-radarr2k"
  -e 'UMASK'='000'
  -e 'PUID'='99'
  -e 'PGID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:7878]/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/radarr-icon.png'
  -p '7878:7878/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/data':'/data':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-radarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-radarr' 

EDIT##  Very strange but when I ran the command by changing the port and changing it back, it caused it to update. Now I am on 5.xxx, strange but I think I'm good.

Edited by lightsout

My issue seems to be when I get the prompt for authentication, once I set all the details and pass, radarr doesn't take it.  I click save and it'll either spin or flicker but the prompt box stays.  This randomly broke for me last week.  Oddly enough I setup prowlarr after I had this issue, which has the same authentication prompt, entered all the required information and saved.  No issues at all, I also have sonarr which still works flawlessly.

\\Update

Simply deleting the config file and allowing radarr to recreate it fixed the issue for me.  Once I did this the prompt for authentication worked and took my credentials upon saving.  Working now

Edited by jonesy
  • Thanks 1
On 8/2/2023 at 1:23 PM, TCMapes said:

Hardlinks not working.  Am I missing something for my docker setup.  Do I even need the /media path?

image.thumb.png.07b5026023e9dc6357558dbf5c5318bc.png

When I check to see if hardlinks are using for my share /data it is showing it is not used.

image.png.1efca071d519698aa9070fb408aafcc1.png

All my dockers use the data share I setup using the TRaSH guide for hardlinks.

image.png.647a5cebce20ece4ac7e94c7f5c921c6.png

Hey!  

Did you ever figure this one out?  After updating to newest Unraid and Radarr 5.0.3.8127 I started having similar issues.  I was able to get Radarr working with nzbget again - sort of, but am still having multiple issues.   Radarr is continuing not see movies in some directories and so continues to download and move files to directories. For example, Radarr does not see that a copy of the movie “The way we were” is in the directory, but will download a new copy (in this example 2 copies a 720p and 1080p) and copy the files to the directory, but not update that those very files it moved to the directory are in the directory. I am seeing lots of database “locked” errors in the log, but have performed .recover operations via sqlite3 commands in the wiki and they persist.

image.thumb.png.4527fc53a1f5761ca388b89dca3a394e.png

image.png.e676a3f298c1f5016639b6190f59aa5a.png

image.png.49b30a211c1b0b53c200650da3f90a37.png

Logs:  https://privatebin.net/?aa32f003bc3fde6e#8T6LZPWCmaUBRnW7GrNoQVFxsNWJddKYqndCKb7ZHCui

Any assistance would be appreciated.

binhex-radarr

THE WORSE THING THEY DID WAS FORCE THE USERNAME/PASSWORD

I did as it said. i put into username and password. I set it to NOT use on internal / local network.
I wrote the password out in notepad the copy to it to make sure it was 100% correct.
I restart server, pops up to enter password.

NOW I GET THIS ERROR.

NOTHIN ELSE. APP WAS FINE. THERE WAS NO BUGS. NO ERRORS AND NO ISSUES UNTILL NOW!
WORSE UPDATE EVER NOW IM LOCKED OUT. THERE ISNT EVEN A WAY TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD ON THE DOCKER SETTINGS :(

Failed to load Radarr

Version 5.0.3.8127

PLEASE REMOVE THIS FEATURE AND ROLLBACK !!!

Edited by kaaizen
6 hours ago, kaaizen said:

binhex-radarr

THE WORSE THING THEY DID WAS FORCE THE USERNAME/PASSWORD

I did as it said. i put into username and password. I set it to NOT use on internal / local network.
I wrote the password out in notepad the copy to it to make sure it was 100% correct.
I restart server, pops up to enter password.

NOW I GET THIS ERROR.

NOTHIN ELSE. APP WAS FINE. THERE WAS NO BUGS. NO ERRORS AND NO ISSUES UNTILL NOW!
WORSE UPDATE EVER NOW IM LOCKED OUT. THERE ISNT EVEN A WAY TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD ON THE DOCKER SETTINGS :(

Failed to load Radarr

Version 5.0.3.8127

I think feature requests for the app would be best if posted in the forum for the app.

https://www.reddit.com/r/radarr/

Or possibly the GitHub page.

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr

• Like 1
6 hours ago, kaaizen said:

No need to shout, you can easily rollback yourself. Just use whichever previous tag you want from the list linked in the first post of this thread.

https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-radarr/tags

There are plenty of people using this latest version without issues, so it doesn't make sense to revert the changes for everyone, but you are free to use previous versions.

• Like 1

I have been having some issues with the container over the past few weeks (it has been running fine for years) so I decided to give it a reinstall.

I have set it up exactly the same way as before and everything works fine until I try to import existing media.

image.png.33fc60dccc0db48e4eb5be5ee006a05c.png

I have tried the following commands but none have worked.

```docker exec -it binhex-radarr /bin/bash```

```chown -R nobody:nobody media```

```chmod -R 777 /media/```

When I run ls -la on the media folder every file returns

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody nobody <size> <date> <folder name>

image.png.8a5dad87c99b84d8a68931b23e5738eb.png

9 hours ago, David13858 said:

I have been having some issues with the container over the past few weeks (it has been running fine for years) so I decided to give it a reinstall.

I have set it up exactly the same way as before and everything works fine until I try to import existing media.

image.png.33fc60dccc0db48e4eb5be5ee006a05c.png

I have tried the following commands but none have worked.

```docker exec -it binhex-radarr /bin/bash```

```chown -R nobody:nobody media```

```chmod -R 777 /media/```

When I run ls -la on the media folder every file returns

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody nobody <size> <date> <folder name>

Issue has magically resolved its self... I haven't touched anything so I have no idea why it is fixed.

Edited by David13858
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just updated to the latest version of Radarr & when I refreshed the web UI I got the following pop-up:

1382654497_Radarrpop-up.png.63eca86ea8c9bfad292b5a5e7debf9f9.png

Regardless of what I enter, when I click save, nothing happens.

I have changed the config file as per the below:

1673061720_RadarrFAQ.thumb.png.be1c5e39e133e8e3c77a79cda73501a9.png

but the pop-up still won't go away so I can't access Radarr.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & kind regards :)

• Like 1
On 10/19/2023 at 10:00 PM, JonathanM said:

No need to shout, you can easily rollback yourself. Just use whichever previous tag you want from the list linked in the first post of this thread.

https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-radarr/tags

There are plenty of people using this latest version without issues, so it doesn't make sense to revert the changes for everyone, but you are free to use previous versions.

Can anyone please advise how to use one of these tags to roll back to a previous version of radarr?

26 minutes ago, Silverhand77 said:

Can anyone please advise how to use one of these tags to roll back to a previous version of radarr?

Use the dockerhub link on the first post to view tags. Once you decide which tag you want to use just add it to the repository field in the docker container configuration in the format binhex/arch-radarr:4.6.4.7568-1-01. No spaces. Replacing the tag in this example with the one you want. Then click “Apply” at the bottom of the page.

On 11/7/2023 at 8:21 AM, Silverhand77 said:

Hi All,

I just updated to the latest version of Radarr & when I refreshed the web UI I got the following pop-up:

1382654497_Radarrpop-up.png.63eca86ea8c9bfad292b5a5e7debf9f9.png

Regardless of what I enter, when I click save, nothing happens.

I have changed the config file as per the below:

1673061720_RadarrFAQ.thumb.png.be1c5e39e133e8e3c77a79cda73501a9.png

but the pop-up still won't go away so I can't access Radarr.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & kind regards :)

Same here. Not sure what is needed to fix this. Do we need to add the username/password as a new field in the docker container settings?

13 minutes ago, MrLinux said:

Same here. Not sure what is needed to fix this. Do we need to add the username/password as a new field in the docker container settings?

Found this solution 

xenago

So irritating. Luckily changing radarr's config.xml entry from <AuthenticationMethod>None</AuthenticationMethod> to <AuthenticationMethod>External</AuthenticationMethod> removes this message.

On 11/9/2023 at 7:59 AM, MrLinux said:

Found this solution 

I have changed the config file:

<Config>
  <LogLevel>info</LogLevel>
  <UrlBase></UrlBase>
  <UpdateMechanism>External</UpdateMechanism>
  <BindAddress>*</BindAddress>
  <Port>7878</Port>
  <SslPort>9898</SslPort>
  <EnableSsl>False</EnableSsl>
  <LaunchBrowser>True</LaunchBrowser>
  <ApiKey>2724288a8d6845779614c08bcf914389</ApiKey>
    <AuthenticationMethod>External</AuthenticationMethod>
  <Branch>master</Branch>
  <SslCertPath></SslCertPath>
  <SslCertPassword></SslCertPassword>
</Config>

but the pop-up still appears.

Any ideas?

4 minutes ago, Silverhand77 said:

I have changed the config file:

<Config>
  <LogLevel>info</LogLevel>
  <UrlBase></UrlBase>
  <UpdateMechanism>External</UpdateMechanism>
  <BindAddress>*</BindAddress>
  <Port>7878</Port>
  <SslPort>9898</SslPort>
  <EnableSsl>False</EnableSsl>
  <LaunchBrowser>True</LaunchBrowser>
  <ApiKey>2724288a8d6845779614c08bcf914389</ApiKey>
    <AuthenticationMethod>External</AuthenticationMethod>
  <Branch>master</Branch>
  <SslCertPath></SslCertPath>
  <SslCertPassword></SslCertPassword>
</Config>

but the pop-up still appears.

Any ideas?

never mind. I fixed it. Thanks heaps! :)

On 11/5/2023 at 8:19 PM, bmoney003 said:

Can’t connect to any indexers or download clients all of a sudden. 

i get the message “check your dns settings. Make sure ipv6 is working or disabled” im stumped

please help 

Ok, so I fixed my DNS issue. Got the *arr dockers working again along with NZBget but I can't get DelugeVPN WebUI to load. I have the non-VPN docker working so must be related. Downloaded latest OVPN files from PIA and using Switzerland. Attached is the supervisord.log.  Thanks in advance for any help troubleshooting.

supervisord.log

Edited by bmoney003

I am having a problem with Radarr that I just noticed today. On the Movies tab, it no longer shows my Movies, it just says "Unable to load movies". On the Add New section, it says "You haven't added any movies yet, do you want to import some or all of your movies first?" Under the Activity tab, it says "Failed to load Queue". For History, it says "Unable to load history". Blocklist says "There was an error loading this page" and "Details - Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '180')".

I have tried many of the recent suggestions in this thread since the authentication change: rolling back to the two previous versions (same effect for the next most recent version, but two versions back the whole thing stops working); I've reset the authentication by editing the config.xml file and making sure to select to disable for local addresses (multiple times); stopped and started the service; and recreated the config.xml by deleting it. When I try to import my Library again, it says "all movies in /media have been imported", but nothing shows up. I am now back on the current version and unable to fix Radarr.

It does seem to still be processing and scanning for my list when I look at the bottom right corner, I can see it processing titles sometimes. In the events section, I can see messages like "Movie folder does not exist, skipping metadata image creation" and in the log I see messages like:
2023-11-15 18:05:15.3|Info|MetadataService|Movie folder does not exist, skipping metadata image creation 2023-11-15 18:10:12.6|Info|Radarr.Http.Authentication.BasicAuthenticationHandler|Basic was not authenticated. Failure message: Authorization header missing."

It does seem to be authentication related, but every time I redo it, I get the same result.

Recommendations?

Edit - I am still able to play all my movies via Plex, they have not been moved.

Edited by marcuspohl
4 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

What do you have set for root folders in Radarr? Also, post your Radarr docker run command.

I believe /Downloads and /Media/Movies is the other if I understand root folders correctly

docker run
  -d
  --name='binhex-radarr'
  --net='bridge'
  --privileged=true
  -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles"
  -e HOST_OS="Unraid"
  -e HOST_HOSTNAME="Redacted-NAS"
  -e HOST_CONTAINERNAME="binhex-radarr"
  -e 'UMASK'='000'
  -e 'PUID'='99'
  -e 'PGID'='100'
  -l net.unraid.docker.managed=dockerman
  -l net.unraid.docker.webui='http://[IP]:[PORT:7878]/'
  -l net.unraid.docker.icon='https://raw.githubusercontent.com/binhex/docker-templates/master/binhex/images/radarr-icon.png'
  -p '7878:7878/tcp'
  -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/Media/Movies/':'/media':'rw'
  -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-radarr':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-radarr'
71b1153d4a636c2916dbc086683cd35b3c4ea92662630fcb7599973961f8085b

1 hour ago, AngryPig said:

I believe /Downloads and /Media/Movies is the other if I understand root folders correctly

Here is what I have for root folders.

IMG_2595.thumb.png.a76c43865d3164008c7fc13675e498ab.png

Just to be sure I’m understanding your issue correctly, you’re saying that Radarr is copying your movies from your download client (/data)  to your download client (/data)? How can you tell this is happening?

• Thanks 1