[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

37 minutes ago, ich777 said:

O que você quer dizer exatamente?

Você deseja inicializar o Unraid no modo GUI? Você pode fazer isso no menu de inicialização ou clicando no texto azul "Flash" na página principal do Unraid e alterar a inicialização padrão para o modo GUI e reinicializar.

No friend, sorry I forgot to install Docker lol I want to install the graphical mode of "RustDeskServer-AiO"

4 minutes ago, tecnicaemail said:

No friend, sorry I forgot to install Docker lol I want to install the graphical mode of "RustDeskServer-AiO"

My container don't supports graphical mode since it's based on the Free version not the paid one.

AFAIK only the paid version supports Graphical mode.

EDIT:

grafik.thumb.png.385845fd115418a105edc0cb14aac2be.png

3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

My container don't supports graphical mode since it's based on the Free version not the paid one.

AFAIK only the paid version supports Graphical mode.

I see, would there be a tutorial on how to install, commands, etc.? so I can configure my server? In this case, your Docker would be so that I can create a list of remote equipment and have access whenever I want, correct? I found your docker very interesting, thank you in advance!

19 minutes ago, tecnicaemail said:

I see, would there be a tutorial on how to install, commands, etc.?

I really don't understand, the container is working by default as it should and you just have to forward the ports in your Firewall/Router and use your domain name including the key that is displayed in the container logs to connect through your server to another PC.

If you mean API integration for storing your IDs and being able to have them synced to all your clients then I can't help.

I think there are a few contianers out there which make it actually possible to be used as a API server and can run with my container in combination to make it possible to use the API with a non paid RustDesk instance.

Hi! I'm trying to install your litecoin-core docker but i can't seem to access the WebGUI (error: Unable to connect)
I'm doing my best to follow the configuration from your docker hub page (https://hub.docker.com/r/ich777/litecoin-core)
Port 8080 is already used by other docker so i changed it to port 8081. I haven't tried to set VNC password yet.

To my knowledge, the docker works and pulls blockchain data as it should (i tried stopping the docker, deleted all files and folders under /mnt/user/litecoin where i configured the data to be placed, started the docker and i can see new files being created).

Attached is my docker template, did i do anything wrong? Please note i'm completely new to docker. This is my first custom docker template.
Screenshot2024-06-21104144.thumb.png.7c4a0803501833c46697c2d92602ce5a.png

Screenshot2024-06-21104231.thumb.png.3132b0545e4c4e2c3555385597f4d7c7.png

2 hours ago, ballpencil said:

Attached is my docker template, did i do anything wrong? Please note i'm completely new to docker. This is my first custom docker template.

Don't change that:

grafik.png.0e8a0622a3c2c6ca6f5734d8b96e6baf.png

Always use this:

http://[IP]:[PORT:8080]/vnc.html?autoconnect=true

Please also don't do it like that the Container Port is wrong:
grafik.png.65a43f65ebd0a47092d4116e8a46e4b7.png

You have to use the container port 8080 since the port in the container will be always 8080 and on the host side you have to use 8081 (I assume you run the container in the default network: bridge correct?).

BTW, you can also use that URL for the Icon:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ich777/docker-templates/master/ich777/images/litecoin-core.png

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to get some help with luckyBackup.  I had an issue where my Plex Preferences.xml ended up being 0 KB after a power outage.  I figured I could use luckyBackup to back up a copy of that file and learn how to use luckyBackup at the same time.  I don't have any experience with luckyBackup or rsync, and I can't quite get the task to work.

Here is how I have it set up:

image.thumb.png.79bcfeffc9d39478f7fe8bffe8495c9f.png

Everything is unchecked in all of the other tabs.  I just want to grab a copy of that file and back it up.  I don't need 10 snapshots of it, but I was trying to get a feel for how to back up specific files, as I have need to do this elsewhere.

I tried Normal Include, too, but I still get 0 files.  Here is what a dry run produces (same results if I run it regularly):

image.png.35c592c24ebed86bb6d90a730af148fd.png

The Source and Destination folders both exist and are at those locations.  I also tried by selecting the same Source but excluding everything but the file I wanted. 

I tried searching for answers before posting, but everything I found was for backing up all of unraid.  I'm just looking at how to set things up so I can backup a single file here and there where I want.  Backing up everything is a different story.

7 minutes ago, b01000100 said:

I'm just looking at how to set things up so I can backup a single file here and there where I want.

may just look at your backup destination, copy the file to your appdata ... thats about it ;)

luckybackup (rsync) just copies the files over, so you can easily use "manual" methods to "restore" besides using the backup tool

sample, Backup location

image.thumb.png.a9551e84e84133b62e17f28b427f8384.png

to restore i just copy it back to its original location ...

image.thumb.png.4777cea890a7b022ef175089f5c2bb76.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, alturismo said:

may just look at your backup destination, copy the file to your appdata ... thats about it ;)

luckybackup (rsync) just copies the files over, so you can easily use "manual" methods to "restore" besides using the backup tool

Thank you for the response.  I understand that I can manually copy this file, but what I'm really after is the knowledge of how to set this up in luckyBackup.  I have other single files in different locations I'd like to backup for various reasons.  I picked this one because it just happened to me (the whole Preferences.xml being 0 and needing to be restored from a manual backup) and figured it was a good example.  In this case, I had a power outage that messed up my Plex Preferences.xml.  I manually copied over a backup that I had manually created.  I have other individual files where I don't want to have to remember to back them up.

The goal here is to be able to create a task in luckyBackup where I can point it at any given single file and tell it to back it up to a specific location so that I can schedule that task to run regularly without me having to manually save anything.  Setting up a task in luckyBackup where I give it the Source/Destination folders and create a list of a single item to include seems like it would be the answer, but it isn't working like that.  I have an incorrect assumption or mismatched expectation somewhere, and I'm looking to learn enough to correct it.

Dear 777, I am trying to use DirSyncPro, but when I am using your Docker to create it, I am unable to start and keep reporting the error of no runtime. I am trying to download this tar.gz online, but I have not been able to find it or download it. May I know if there is any way I can download it to runtime and successfully start this container.

i got this in tunal:---Downloading and installing Runtime---
---Something went wrong, can't download Runtime, putting server in sleep mode---

6 hours ago, Alex1989 said:

May I know if there is any way I can download it to runtime and successfully start this container.

Yes, but I would really recommend to solve the issue why it isn't downloading first since you will definitely have issues in the future too...

Do you have any AdBlocking or Unifi gear on your Network?

Is the container able to correctly communicate with GitHub?

Did you maybe restart the container already on first run and it maybe haven't download the runtime files fully because of that?

Have you yet tried to remove the container and the folder for dirsyncpro from your appdata directory and start over?

13 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Yes, but I would really recommend to solve the issue why it isn't downloading first since you will definitely have issues in the future too...

Do you have any AdBlocking or Unifi gear on your Network?

Is the container able to correctly communicate with GitHub?

Did you maybe restart the container already on first run and it maybe haven't download the runtime files fully because of that?

Have you yet tried to remove the container and the folder for dirsyncpro from your appdata directory and start over?

I've tried almost everything you've provided, and I've tried to use wget to download it, but it's always incomplete. Using a windows computer to download also can not get down, so I came to help. Containers can be connected to gitbub.

3 minutes ago, ich777 said:

Do you maybe have a log output?

What do you mean with that the download doesn't finish? May I ask where are you located in the world?

I now just tried it and the container is starting just fine.

I just reinstalled it again without changing any configuration except for the port, and the result is the same. The following is the log message:

---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Checking configuration for noVNC---
Nothing to do, noVNC resizing set to default
Nothing to do, noVNC qaulity set to default
Nothing to do, noVNC compression set to default
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Checking for 'runtime' folder---
---'runtime' folder not found, creating...---
---Checking if Runtime is installed---
---Downloading and installing Runtime---
---Something went wrong, can't download Runtime, putting server in sleep mode---

4 minutes ago, Alex1989 said:

I just reinstalled it again without changing any configuration except for the port, and the result is the same. The following is the log message:

---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Checking configuration for noVNC---
Nothing to do, noVNC resizing set to default
Nothing to do, noVNC qaulity set to default
Nothing to do, noVNC compression set to default
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Checking for 'runtime' folder---
---'runtime' folder not found, creating...---
---Checking if Runtime is installed---
---Downloading and installing Runtime---

I think I am solving or have found the problem. After I changed my v2ray to redirect mode, the background is downloading runtime. But very confused, I have actually modified the unraid proxy before.