[Support] ich777 - Application Dockers

ich777

3 hours ago, cenzar said:

I'm having issues with importing a larger video file.

I would recommend that you create an Issue on their GitHub Issue tracker over here.

They are usually pretty quick answering there and they can help you for sure, please if possible let me also know what need to be changed in your case. :)

I'm trying to use the MEGAsync app to download mega links through firefox from a docker but I am failing. Is this possible or am I just dumb?

I see mentions of syncing folders but I want to just download folders from mega links from a browser running on a docker to a share. I've set the paths to /mnt/MEGASync and /mnt/users/MEGASync per your instructions but when I attempt to download a folder from firefox running on a docker it says I need the desktop app. I also tried to open the link from within the MEGA docker but I am unable to paste the link.

I'm aware that I can just use the desktop app on a win pc to download and set the downloads to a smb share but I'm looking for a way to do everything from a docker. 

I'm new to linux and unraid so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

3 hours ago, BucKy LaGranGe said:

/mnt/users/MEGASync

I think you mean /mnt/user/MEGASync or something like that...

when I attempt to download a folder from firefox running on a docker it says I need the desktop app

I really don't know what you mean with this...

I also tried to open the link from within the MEGA docker but I am unable to paste the link

Have you yet clicked on the little arrow on the left hand side from the window, clicked on the clipboard, pasted the links in there and then past them again in the container?

14 hours ago, ich777 said:

I think you mean /mnt/user/MEGASync or something like that...

I just followed your instructions from page 50 of this thread. I didn't catch the extra "s". I changed it to /user.Capture.thumb.PNG.f72481d9d4b620155cd8a4153536ec93.PNG

I really don't know what you mean with this...

I'm sorry, I didn't explain this very well. I was trying to use your Mega docker to download files from a web browser also running from a docker. When I download from mega links on a win pc the mega desktop app handles the transfers and I'm trying to duplicate that process on the unraid server. So I use the webgui from a windows pc to my unraid server and download several large files from mega links and have your docker handle the transfer to a share I created for mega. When I attempt this from a firefox browser I get this message.... Capture3.thumb.PNG.8019339545d2a47c0b623b152e7679ca.PNG

Have you yet clicked on the little arrow on the left hand side from the window, clicked on the clipboard, pasted the links in there and then past them again in the container?

When I open the mega docker this is all i see. I don't see any arrow or a clipboard.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.23208a918b6dd64fdac2eb48a18ec9de.PNG

Thank you for your time.

3 minutes ago, BucKy LaGranGe said:

When I attempt this from a firefox browser I get this message....

I think you are talking about the other container which is running Firefox or am I wrong?

My container is not designed to work in conjunction with another container.

You should have such a little arrow on the left side:

image.png.e69de3f50d825b3dab22897678e5492f.png

If you expand it and click on the clipboard you should get a window like this where you can paste something that is handed over to the app that is running inside the container:

image.png.0950e585f6fde52ce6aa73cf9e90799f.png

7 minutes ago, ich777 said:

I think you are talking about the other container which is running Firefox or am I wrong?

Yes I was

7 minutes ago, ich777 said:

My container is not designed to work in conjunction with another container.

Ok so now it makes sense to me.

8 minutes ago, ich777 said:

If you expand it and click on the clipboard you should get a window like this where you can paste something that is handed over to the app that is running inside the container:

Oh my god, I had no idea ! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm trying to use DirSyncPro and I'm a bit confused on one piece. In the comments at the top of the docker, you state "You can sync your files to another offsite SMB (is removed in the latest version, please use Unassigned Devices Plugin in Unraid and mount the share with the 'local' option)" and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. I took a long look at the plugin and I just can't see how this is done. I did have an SMB share (/mnt/remotes/192.168.1.40_Media Library) but it will not show up in the Docker. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. 

~K

2 minutes ago, Keek Uras said:

I did have an SMB share (/mnt/remotes/192.168.1.40_Media Library) but it will not show up in the Docker.

Have you mapped the share in the container template too (also please don't forget to select R/W Slave in the template)?

I recommend to mount these shares separately.

9 minutes ago, Keek Uras said:

and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this.

In the container you have the folder /mnt/sourcepath where your Unraid root directory is mounted in but that is only for reading files since it's read only by default.

4 hours ago, ich777 said:

Have you mapped the share in the container template too (also please don't forget to select R/W Slave in the template)?

I recommend to mount these shares separately.

In the container you have the folder /mnt/sourcepath where your Unraid root directory is mounted in but that is only for reading files since it's read only by default.

I can't set r/w on the first section I'm pointing to. It's a variable, not a path. 

image.thumb.png.868ac21c07d235c3b3c29b258a0a50da.png

Edited by Keek Uras
7 hours ago, Keek Uras said:

I can't set r/w on the first section I'm pointing to. It's a variable, not a path. 

Ah, now I get it...

Leave the REMOTE_DIR empty and create a new Path like that by clicking grafik.png.c17d1a1432b81fc253ef2b3b7bf4e374.png:

grafik.png.ec760e05f46e666c504381171a721b37.png

After you did that click Add and Apply and you should find the folder inside the container in /mnt/remoteshare

The REMOTE_DIR is only in the template for use with SFTP/FTP servers, you can also delete REMOTE_USER and REMOTE_PWD

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, ich777 said:

Ah, now I get it...

Leave the REMOTE_DIR empty and create a new Path like that by clicking grafik.png.c17d1a1432b81fc253ef2b3b7bf4e374.png:

grafik.png.ec760e05f46e666c504381171a721b37.png

After you did that click Add and Apply and you should find the folder inside the container in /mnt/remoteshare

The REMOTE_DIR is only in the template for use with SFTP/FTP servers, you can also delete REMOTE_USER and REMOTE_PWD

Hope that helps.

That did it! Thank you so much.

• Like 1
On 8/19/2022 at 12:24 AM, culilaren said:

use the 18, Aug version , it can't show chinese。

image.png

hi, there, i use this image but when i tried to make enpass work also in my mobile, things go really wired, 

first i use image apachewebdav/apachewebdav bulit a online webdav with my own url, than i tried to sync all the dates through this webdav, and everything goes excellent with my notebook, but when i tried to make it also work on my android phone, strange things happened, it says can't allocate webdav or wrong user or password, but i have checked serveral times, the user name or password is the one i used on my notebook, and also the url link, also i tried to linked in this url through browser in my mobilephone, also with the same user name and password, it is all correct, but just can't use these info to sync with my other devices, do you met with this situation before, and anyone knows how to solve that? Great thanks.

1 hour ago, culilaren said:

i use this image but when i tried to make enpass work also in my mobile, things go really wired

I think this is then an issue with your mobile client or better speaking with your WebDAV server or am I wrong?

You host your data on WebDAV, I assume you use Nextcloud?

I have no issue syncing my Vault between my container, Android, Windows, Linux and iOS.

21 hours ago, ich777 said:

I think this is then an issue with your mobile client or better speaking with your WebDAV server or am I wrong?

You host your data on WebDAV, I assume you use Nextcloud?

I have no issue syncing my Vault between my container, Android, Windows, Linux and iOS.

not nextcloud, i use apachewebdav which is also listed in the app store, and with this webdav, i can easily make my own cloud, indeed i also tried other self-hosted clouds, some also have the same problem, but still not tried with nextcloud, i will try that one later in this week, hope to solve this problem. 

3 minutes ago, culilaren said:

not nextcloud, i use apachewebdav which is also listed in the app store, and with this webdav, i can easily make my own cloud, indeed i also tried other self-hosted clouds, some also have the same problem, but still not tried with nextcloud, i will try that one later in this week, hope to solve this problem. 

But then this is an issue with your Android sync client and not with this container or am I wrong?

On 9/13/2022 at 2:45 AM, ich777 said:

I would recommend that you create an Issue on their GitHub Issue tracker over here.

They are usually pretty quick answering there and they can help you for sure, please if possible let me also know what need to be changed in your case. :)

It appears to be an issue with docker on unraid or something not in photoprism. The variable "PHOTOPRISM_ORIGINALS_LIMIT" when added as a variable in the edit page doesn't pass through or seem to change the config in the photoprism application. I tried the values "-1" which should be no limit, and a super large value but it never changed the config. After back and forth with photoprism devs no solution could be found so coming back here to see what support you may be able to provide.

Trying to get going with DoH-Client (default settings other than giving it an IP on br0) and it's hanging on start:

---Ensuring UID: 99 matches user---
---Ensuring GID: 100 matches user---
---Setting umask to 000---
---Checking for optional scripts---
---No optional script found, continuing---
---Taking ownership of data...---
---Starting...---
---Version Check---
---Version missmatch, installed v2.3.1, downloading and installing latest v2.3.2...---
---Sucessfully downloaded DoH---
---Preparing DoH-Client---
---Starting DoH-Client---

Anything I could look at to help it along? Thanks in advance.