Jump to content

[Support] Josh5 - Steam (Headless)


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Josh.5 said:

Please note that I may be removing that flag in a future update. This will be in favour of running sunshine inside its own docker container to improve compatibility and also to remove my responsibility to maintain the service.

Oh I read that earlier, noted and thank you! The docker container works great with my 5600G, surprisingly so, but steam streaming is pretty bad, sunshine/moonlight looks to be a good solution. 

Link to comment

In case anyone else has issues with running games off a cache drive, I wasn’t able to get it to work, I added a new ssd and used unassigned devices to format NTFS and auto mount, works great. EXT4 would probably work but UD+ doesn’t support EXT4 and NTFS was the only one that seemed to have the most universal support. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
On 10/31/2022 at 8:28 PM, Josh.5 said:

It is possible. I do it with my little SFF (non unraid) box. That only has an Intel igpu tho. Do you have your Titan configured as the default output in the bios? I believe it only ever detects monitors on the default output at this time. I have not paid much attention to setting it up any other way.

Hi Josh,

I think it works differently with server boards, the display defaults to the on board graphics card even though there is nothing connected to it. The output of the On board graphics is VGA only, I don't even have a VGA compatible screen anymore lol.

 

I have a TV connected to the Titan though, but so far every time I booted the server the TV was off. I will try to boot unraid with the TV ON.

 

Sure would be nice to be able to use the NVidia X server settings to detect the displays. I see the button but it doesn't seem to do anything :(

image.png.d77f0a3e496aff3cb1b30868e5d1f43b.png

 

If you have a hint on how to properly trigger the detection, just push me in the right direction, I would much appreciate it!

 

 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, huntastikus said:

Hi Josh,

I think it works differently with server boards, the display defaults to the on board graphics card even though there is nothing connected to it. The output of the On board graphics is VGA only, I don't even have a VGA compatible screen anymore lol.

 

I have a TV connected to the Titan though, but so far every time I booted the server the TV was off. I will try to boot unraid with the TV ON.

 

Sure would be nice to be able to use the NVidia X server settings to detect the displays. I see the button but it doesn't seem to do anything :(

image.png.d77f0a3e496aff3cb1b30868e5d1f43b.png

 

If you have a hint on how to properly trigger the detection, just push me in the right direction, I would much appreciate it!

 

 

I would need to look into it. I think this may be happening because the X config is using a dummy monitor. I will need to run a few tests to see if we can massage this feature a bit to allow us to "force" a particular output for people such as yourself.

 

I don't think the setup is any different between your server boards or the consumer hardware like I have. The end result is the same. So I should be able to replicate your requirements and produce a solution.

Link to comment

So I went into the BIOS settings of the server, I set prefer "VGA offboard". I was watching Unraid boot on the TV, and then the screen just turned off. I don't know much about this x11 settings, but could it be that this is not working for me because I am using Unraid OS (Without GUI) and Unraid is not loading X server? in /tmp/.X11-unix I have a files called "X1=" and a folder called "run" I am not sure what should be in here.

When I restart the container the X1= file disappears. I think this is because my server is not running Xorg normally.

Link to comment

So further digging:

 

I booted into the Unraid GUI. The X server in Unraid is storing the configs in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, and it creates the file /tmp/X0-lock and NOTHING in the .X11-unix folder that is mapped to the container. I think this is why some people in the thread are not able to get this container to run. I tried changing the display variable, I tried changing primary/secondary variable but the container would not run. The steam process keeps restarting over and over:

image.png.772999cc3b5213c84b3ac47b5a4146a4.png

 

so I think there needs to be some sort of config to handle this?

 

Next I will try to copy the xorg.conf file from /etc/X11 somewhere persistent and then map it to the container is hopes of getting this to work.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, dopeytree said:

Is anyone else having issues with the latest versions of steam? I can't get it to actually load up any games. It's a bit like it's not doing the compat folders properley

Still working fine for me. I've played Batman, Control and Jackbox this weekend.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Josh.5 said:

Still working fine for me. I've played Batman, Control and Jackbox this weekend.

Good to know.. are you re-downloading the games for steam headless or transferring from another PC?

I'm wondering if that is the issue? I'm transfering from steamdeck..

 

I've deleted the steam-headless folder & re installed the docker but same thing happens..

 

Anyway I will carry on tinkering. I had it working before as played a few games on it.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment

I am going to add this for people in the future looking for a way to mount ext4 for steamheadless.  NTFS did not work for me, it works for Source 1 games but new games all fail, it looks like EXT4 is the only way to go for maximum compatibility.

 

For the below, substitute your disk info for any applicable identifier, im not 100% sure why you cant do this through UD/UD+ but you cannot so you have to do the below workaround.

 

1. In UD, format your unassigned disk NTFS, mount, and set it to auto-mount.

2. Un-mount the disk in UD and open the terminal on your server.

3. Use lsblk -f to check for the correct disk, you should see the disk (sdX, and mount, sdX1)

4. Use this to format the UD disk in EXT4: sudo mkfs -t ext4 /dev/sdX1

5. Go back to UD and re-mount the disk

6. This survives through a reboot, and UD sees it properly as EXT4, even though you cant format using EXT4, works perfect!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, dopeytree said:

Good to know.. are you re-downloading the games for steam headless or transferring from another PC?

I'm wondering if that is the issue? I'm transfering from steamdeck..

 

I've deleted the steam-headless folder & re installed the docker but same thing happens..

 

Anyway I will carry on tinkering. I had it working before as played a few games on it.

 

 

 

 

You have to re-download for any platform changes, you could try copying from steamdeck and then re-validating the files, but best practice os re-downloading. 

Link to comment
On 11/5/2022 at 8:21 PM, Josh.5 said:

I would need to look into it. I think this may be happening because the X config is using a dummy monitor. I will need to run a few tests to see if we can massage this feature a bit to allow us to "force" a particular output for people such as yourself.

 

I don't think the setup is any different between your server boards or the consumer hardware like I have. The end result is the same. So I should be able to replicate your requirements and produce a solution.

If you need someone to test, I'll be happy to help. I got my server hooked up to the TV. Outside of the not being able to output to the TV, the container works flawlessly for me.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, dopeytree said:

Good to know.. are you re-downloading the games for steam headless or transferring from another PC?

I'm wondering if that is the issue? I'm transfering from steamdeck..

 

I've deleted the steam-headless folder & re installed the docker but same thing happens..

 

Anyway I will carry on tinkering. I had it working before as played a few games on it.

 

 

 

 

These are all games I downloaded from the steam headless container 

Link to comment

Sorry if this is dumb. I'm still figuring my way around Unraid and Linux. I have 2 GPUs installed (both AMD cards). One is currently bound to vfio at boot, the other is not. The one that is bound is connected to a monitor for when it is being passed through to my Windows vm. The other I've tried plugged into another monitor, but was afraid that it was getting picked up and used by Unraid despite not booting into GUI mode, so I've since unplugged it. I'm not able to get into the Steam-headless WebUI. I'm getting the following in the log, and am not really sure where to go from here. Any help would be super appreciated!

 

DONE

[ /etc/cont-init.d/90-configure_vnc.sh: executing... ]
**** Configure VNC ****
Configure VNC service port '32036'
Configure noVNC service port '32037'
Configure audio websocket port '32038'
Configure pulseaudio encoded stream port '32039'
Enable VNC server
Disable audio stream
Disable audio websock
DONE

[ /etc/cont-init.d/95-configure_secondary.sh: executing... ]
DONE

**** Starting supervisord ****
Logging all root services to '/var/log/supervisor/'
Logging all user services to '/home/default/.cache/log/'

2022-11-14 12:17:42,879 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/dbus.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/desktop.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/dind.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/neko.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/pulseaudio.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/sshd.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/steam.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/sunshine.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/udev.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/vnc-audio.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/vnc.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/xorg.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/xvfb.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2022-11-14 12:17:42,894 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2022-11-14 12:17:42,894 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2022-11-14 12:17:42,894 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2022-11-14 12:17:43,896 INFO spawned: 'dbus' with pid 241
2022-11-14 12:17:43,897 INFO spawned: 'udev' with pid 242
2022-11-14 12:17:43,898 INFO spawned: 'dind' with pid 243
2022-11-14 12:17:43,899 INFO spawned: 'xorg' with pid 244
2022-11-14 12:17:43,987 INFO spawned: 'novnc' with pid 249
2022-11-14 12:17:43,988 INFO spawned: 'pulseaudio' with pid 250
2022-11-14 12:17:44,020 INFO spawned: 'vncproxy' with pid 256
2022-11-14 12:17:44,020 INFO spawned: 'x11vnc' with pid 257
2022-11-14 12:17:44,021 INFO spawned: 'desktop' with pid 258
PULSEAUDIO: Starting pulseaudio service
2022-11-14 12:17:44,115 INFO success: vncproxy entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: dbus entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: udev entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: dind entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: xorg entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: novnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: pulseaudio entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: x11vnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: desktop entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO reaped unknown pid 302 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:17:54,351 INFO reaped unknown pid 569 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,771 INFO reaped unknown pid 462 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,771 INFO exited: xorg (exit status 134; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO spawned: 'xorg' with pid 897
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO exited: desktop (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 560 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 607 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 615 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 625 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 627 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 629 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 671 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 672 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 673 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,775 INFO spawned: 'desktop' with pid 898
2022-11-14 12:18:14,781 INFO exited: pulseaudio (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,781 INFO reaped unknown pid 598 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO spawned: 'pulseaudio' with pid 907
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO exited: x11vnc (exit status 3; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO reaped unknown pid 603 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO reaped unknown pid 903 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,934 INFO spawned: 'x11vnc' with pid 908
PULSEAUDIO: Starting pulseaudio service
2022-11-14 12:18:15,339 INFO exited: xorg (exit status 134; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO spawned: 'xorg' with pid 976
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO success: pulseaudio entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO success: x11vnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO success: desktop entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO reaped unknown pid 612 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,929 INFO reaped unknown pid 559 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:17,011 INFO reaped unknown pid 1078 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:17,395 INFO success: xorg entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:18,285 INFO reaped unknown pid 461 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:23:16,296 INFO reaped unknown pid 617 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:23:17,274 INFO reaped unknown pid 1129 (exit status 0)

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, jhendrickson818 said:

Sorry if this is dumb. I'm still figuring my way around Unraid and Linux. I have 2 GPUs installed (both AMD cards). One is currently bound to vfio at boot, the other is not. The one that is bound is connected to a monitor for when it is being passed through to my Windows vm. The other I've tried plugged into another monitor, but was afraid that it was getting picked up and used by Unraid despite not booting into GUI mode, so I've since unplugged it. I'm not able to get into the Steam-headless WebUI. I'm getting the following in the log, and am not really sure where to go from here. Any help would be super appreciated!

 

DONE

[ /etc/cont-init.d/90-configure_vnc.sh: executing... ]
**** Configure VNC ****
Configure VNC service port '32036'
Configure noVNC service port '32037'
Configure audio websocket port '32038'
Configure pulseaudio encoded stream port '32039'
Enable VNC server
Disable audio stream
Disable audio websock
DONE

[ /etc/cont-init.d/95-configure_secondary.sh: executing... ]
DONE

**** Starting supervisord ****
Logging all root services to '/var/log/supervisor/'
Logging all user services to '/home/default/.cache/log/'

2022-11-14 12:17:42,879 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/dbus.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/desktop.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/dind.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/neko.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/pulseaudio.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/sshd.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/steam.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/sunshine.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/udev.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/vnc-audio.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/vnc.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/xorg.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor.d/xvfb.ini" during parsing
2022-11-14 12:17:42,887 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2022-11-14 12:17:42,894 INFO RPC interface 'supervisor' initialized
2022-11-14 12:17:42,894 CRIT Server 'unix_http_server' running without any HTTP authentication checking
2022-11-14 12:17:42,894 INFO supervisord started with pid 1
2022-11-14 12:17:43,896 INFO spawned: 'dbus' with pid 241
2022-11-14 12:17:43,897 INFO spawned: 'udev' with pid 242
2022-11-14 12:17:43,898 INFO spawned: 'dind' with pid 243
2022-11-14 12:17:43,899 INFO spawned: 'xorg' with pid 244
2022-11-14 12:17:43,987 INFO spawned: 'novnc' with pid 249
2022-11-14 12:17:43,988 INFO spawned: 'pulseaudio' with pid 250
2022-11-14 12:17:44,020 INFO spawned: 'vncproxy' with pid 256
2022-11-14 12:17:44,020 INFO spawned: 'x11vnc' with pid 257
2022-11-14 12:17:44,021 INFO spawned: 'desktop' with pid 258
PULSEAUDIO: Starting pulseaudio service
2022-11-14 12:17:44,115 INFO success: vncproxy entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: dbus entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: udev entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: dind entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: xorg entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: novnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: pulseaudio entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: x11vnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO success: desktop entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:17:45,454 INFO reaped unknown pid 302 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:17:54,351 INFO reaped unknown pid 569 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,771 INFO reaped unknown pid 462 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,771 INFO exited: xorg (exit status 134; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO spawned: 'xorg' with pid 897
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO exited: desktop (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 560 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 607 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 615 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 625 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 627 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 629 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 671 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 672 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,774 INFO reaped unknown pid 673 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,775 INFO spawned: 'desktop' with pid 898
2022-11-14 12:18:14,781 INFO exited: pulseaudio (exit status 1; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,781 INFO reaped unknown pid 598 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO spawned: 'pulseaudio' with pid 907
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO exited: x11vnc (exit status 3; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO reaped unknown pid 603 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,933 INFO reaped unknown pid 903 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:14,934 INFO spawned: 'x11vnc' with pid 908
PULSEAUDIO: Starting pulseaudio service
2022-11-14 12:18:15,339 INFO exited: xorg (exit status 134; not expected)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO spawned: 'xorg' with pid 976
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO success: pulseaudio entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO success: x11vnc entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO success: desktop entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,390 INFO reaped unknown pid 612 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:16,929 INFO reaped unknown pid 559 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:18:17,011 INFO reaped unknown pid 1078 (exit status 1)
2022-11-14 12:18:17,395 INFO success: xorg entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)
2022-11-14 12:18:18,285 INFO reaped unknown pid 461 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:23:16,296 INFO reaped unknown pid 617 (exit status 0)
2022-11-14 12:23:17,274 INFO reaped unknown pid 1129 (exit status 0)

 

Don't unplug the other GPU. You need a GPU to use Steam Headless. You cannot use the GPU that you have isolated for the VMs.

 

Without full logs, I cannot really say exactly what the issue is. You should also post any logs found in ~/.cache/logs inside the container.

Link to comment

Thank you for telling me where to look for those log files. If there's anything else that I can grab just let me know and I'll snag them.

 

To be clear on my earlier comment: I unplugged the monitor from GPU 2 (the unbound one). I didn't unplug the GPU itself. My reasoning was I had read in an earlier comment from a few months ago that the container won't start if it can't properly grab the GPU.

Logs.zip

Link to comment

Anyone know what happened to the 'uinput' app?

 

I have controllers working via steam Link apps but would like to also have an option to go direct to the steamheadless docker.

 

I'm trying to workout how I can connect my bluetooth controller to headless docker.

Bluetooth is loaded when unraid starts but can't see any driver settings.

 

Would it be easier to use a cable?

Edited by dopeytree
Link to comment
1 hour ago, dopeytree said:

Anyone know what happened to the 'uinput' app?

 

I have controllers working via steam Link apps but would like to also have an option to go direct to the steamheadless docker.

 

I'm trying to workout how I can connect my bluetooth controller to headless docker.

Bluetooth is loaded when unraid starts but can't see any driver settings.

 

Would it be easier to use a cable?

Uinput plugin is no longer required in the latest Unraid release.

 

I have never tried with Bluetooth devices. Only keyboard and mouse.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/21/2022 at 9:30 AM, derek_zoolander said:

 

video works fine, there is just no audio

 

@Josh.5, I figured out the solution to this.  Are you able to add

 

/dev/snd/*

 

to this line in your 10-setup_user.sh?

 

device_nodes=( /dev/uinput /dev/input/event* /dev/dri/* /dev/snd/*)

 

Adding this line enables me to use my onboard audio card

Edited by derek_zoolander
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...