Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Sab works it only shows info if something is downloading, you may have to refresh. Haven't tested all of the modules but any issue there will be with the app itself unless its trying to use a program unraid doesn't have, send a log after enabling the modules that don't work so I can see what errors it may have.

I'll make the image smaller tonight.

The unknown version is due to maraschino specifying the directory to look for git in, but that directory doesn't exist in a slackware environment. I'm going to message the devs to see if they can include a git-path option so I can specify this myself.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did notice that about the transmission module which is fine. The sab one works perfectly. It actually shows the top 8 items in queue while it is idle, at least for me it does.

The trakt modules work perfectly as well.

Headphones one seems to be running fine, I don't use that program much myself though. Maybe Maraschino will get me to start using it.

I am currently running unraid 5b121A

I am also running various plugins, airvideo , plexmedia ,webserver, ts3 etc....

I am running your unplugged sabnzbd..  Its working fine except on the console, I get php notices from sabnzb:

PHP Notice - use of undefined Constant PLG_STORAGESIZE in usr/local/emhttp/plugin/subnzbd.php on line 18

also on line 101

PHP Notice - use of undefined Constant PLG_DATACHECK in usr/local/emhttp/plugin/subnzbd.php on line 21

also on line 104

Any idea what is  causing this?

Thank you for these plugins Influencer! As I start the upgrade process over to your plugins I saw the issue for users without a cache drive where the array cant start. I had a similar issue with MySQL and the way around it is to add this line and then search for plugins to install:

# Wait for disk1 of the array to come online
while ! test -d /mnt/disk1;do sleep 5;done;sleep 5

For example:

#go file

# Wait for disk1 of the array to come online

#install plug-ins after all other commands run
installplg /boot/config/plugins/manualstart/couchpotato.plg
installplg /boot/config/plugins/manualstart/sickbeard.plg

#start plug-ins since disks_mounted event already fired
/etc/rc.d/rc.couchpotato start
/etc/rc.d/rc.sickbeard start

This is how I'm going to do my install as I don't have a cache drive but I do have a user share setup for all my NZB stuff.

Influencer,

Thank you for the excellent work in making the plugs available to the UnRaid !!

I am trying to force the sabnzb plug to be the last plug to load.

In e my go file  I tried :

#!/bin/bash

# Start the Management Utility

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

#

#

#install plug-ins after all other commands run (------These plugins are in plugins/manualstart dir-------)

#

#

installplg /boot/config/plugins/manualstart/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

#

#

/etc/rc.d/rc.sabnzbd start

I saw this idea from inh - seem like an easy method, however, i keep getting a console report that installplg command not found

Any help would be much appreciated

Joe

MyKroFt/TCS,

Sounds so simple - and a good idea.

-----------------------------------------

The thing i forgot to mention is that i would like the array and all other plugins to be completed before loading sabnzbd

So I also need to have a delay before  (sabnzbd) is installed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some unknown reason once Sabnzbd is installed / run, it causes the complete menu system to become unresponsive,

After about 5 minutes or so sabnzbd comes online and it works fine, and the menus work fine so I want to ensure everything else has completed.

If i dont install sabnzbd, the system is completely up and "Array displays Started" in a  few minutes. ---Good

I would like to install sabnzb only after the system has stabilized

If i install sabnzbd plug normally, via the plugins dir  the main menu is slow to respond and when it finally does the "Array says Starting" for about 5 or more minutes. --Bad

Joe

Influencer,

Sorry to sound so much of a noob

I dont quite understand where / how to utilize this ----> /usr/local/sbin/installplg

my go file:

#!/bin/bash

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

#

while ! test -d /mnt/disk1;do sleep 5;done;sleep 10

#

#delay the install - install plug-ins after all other commands run (------These plugins are in plugins/manualstart dir-------)

#

#

#

#

Thanks again

Joe

/usr/local/sbin/installplg /boot/config/plugins/manualstart/sabnzbd_unplugged.plg

Is what you need

Myk

Influencer,

Sorry to sound so much of a noob

I dont quite understand where / how to utilize this ----> /usr/local/sbin/installplg

my go file:

#!/bin/bash

/usr/local/sbin/emhttp &

#

while ! test -d /mnt/disk1;do sleep 5;done;sleep 10

#

#delay the install - install plug-ins after all other commands run (------These plugins are in plugins/manualstart dir-------)

#

#

#

#

Thanks again

Joe

unraid 5b12a pro

dual amdcore x260

4 gig mem

Plugins - airvideo, teamspeak3, simple features,subsonic,plexmedia, unplugged sabnzbd

Things are looking better and nearly all the plugins i am using are working well. 

Sabnzbd ?

Does anyone know why my sabnzbd takes nearly 10 minutes before it is up and running.?

During this time it bogs down the system until its finished whatever its doing.

Once it done, though, it all works fine.

Joe

I have Maraschino, Sabnzbd, Sickbeard, HTPC Manager (which I actually don't use), and Headphones all working well. Couch Potato worked fine when I originally installed it. However, when I rebooted it stopped working. It seems to have stopped in a way that is difficult to deduce the issue. It launches without error, it shows up in the process list. The plugin screen shows it running.

However, when I go to the url, the browser can not connect.

I have tried not using a data directory, using a dta directory, updating the plugin, reinstalling the plugin. Deleting the install files and restarting. Nothing seems to work.

I look at github just to see if there was some Couch Potato update that could have screwed things up, but no...

Any thoughts? Confusing it worked fine when I originally installed it.

I have Maraschino, Sabnzbd, Sickbeard, HTPC Manager (which I actually don't use), and Headphones all working well. Couch Potato worked fine when I originally installed it. However, when I rebooted it stopped working. It seems to have stopped in a way that is difficult to deduce the issue. It launches without error, it shows up in the process list. The plugin screen shows it running.

However, when I go to the url, the browser can not connect.

I have tried not using a data directory, using a dta directory, updating the plugin, reinstalling the plugin. Deleting the install files and restarting. Nothing seems to work.

I look at github just to see if there was some Couch Potato update that could have screwed things up, but no...

Any thoughts? Confusing it worked fine when I originally installed it.

hi

on the settings page of couchpotato v2 set cp to not enabled

go to /var/run/couchpotato_v2 folder

and delete any pid which is still there

back on the cp2 settings page .. enable cp

check if it works

if still no luck.... go to the cp install directory on your server and check under logs the error log

it will tell you the reason

I bet it is a permission error ;)

Archived