Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

Having issues with the couchpotato_v2 plugin that I've just tried to install. Downloaded and dropped the .plg into my plugin directory and ran the install manually rather than reboot. The plugin appeared in the webgui and at first I didn't change anything and installed into /usr/local and default port. First issue was the port of 8082 as that's the same port as my current Sickbeard install so I changed that to 8083. This worked but obviously the plugin had a warning that the data was not persistent being on the flash drive. My other apps are on my cache drive so I thought I would reinstall there by using the plugin configuration page. Now this appears to be working and it says the plugin is running but I can't access it on the port I have specified.

Any ideas why it says it's running but I can't connect to it?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NZBmegasearch :

Seems change the port does not work, it keeps reverting back to 5000 ?

I installed this yesterday and experienced the same issue.  I made the port setting change to what i wanted within the nzbmegasearch app itself (initially just access port 5000).  I then rebooted my server to install the latest release and it was working on my defined port.  "Something" is creating a config file on the flash that is persisting the nzbmegasearch settings (the file is where i found my port definition set).  I also had to update the PLG file to correct the URL for the image used in the GUI.

I too had issues with the Port settings, but it turned out to be the webgui I was running (New Webgui).  It corrupts the config file when editing via the webgui.  I even saw the port value in the Data directory box, things like that - just messed up.  Went back to stock gui and never had anymore issues.

Have a strange problem with the couchpotato plugin. Every time I reboot the server I loose all shares and can only see the flash drive. It also stops unRaid Main Menu from displaying and all sorts of other missing image issues within unMenu. Any ideas? I had installed it manually early and everything was working fine but reboot the server and it messes the shares up.

Have a strange problem with the couchpotato plugin. Every time I reboot the server I loose all shares and can only see the flash drive. It also stops unRaid Main Menu from displaying and all sorts of other missing image issues within unMenu. Any ideas? I had installed it manually early and everything was working fine but reboot the server and it messes the shares up.

According to your sig you are running 4.7. I assume that is not true.

Post a syslog

Also tried the Transmission plugin today but that didn't go well either. Will install and run but if I make any alterations to the settings.json file in the plugin directory, reboot the server to copy it over, it no longer starts. I assume editing the settings.json file is the correct way to configure?

Anyone had this?

Had to return to the original package version.

Aaaaand tried the Headphones plugin today without much success. Didn't have the same effect on the shares but it did stop access to the unMenu Main page after install. It also refused to scan my music directory.

Removed and restarted the old version, although that is acting strange now! Think it is the change of permissions as I can't pinpoint the exact problem as it seems to be random it it's behavior.

What I really want working is Couchpotato as this was the reason I finally took the plunge and upgraded to 5 from 4.7. Can someone please help with the share issue once the server is rebooted with the CP plugin loaded.

Just tried running the CP plugin again manually and I received this error;

root@Media:/boot/config/plugins# installplg coutchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg

installing plugin: coutchpotato_v2_unplugged

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "coutchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg" in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

xml parse error

root@Media:/boot/config/plugins#

Could this be whats happening when I reboot and causing my issues? Any ideas?

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "coutchpotato_v2_unplugged.plg" in /usr/local/sbin/installplg on line 13

xml parse error

It looks like you downloaded the "HTML" file, not the plugin. 

Either download the plugin from the 1st post in this topic, or if downloading from github, right-click "Raw" and do a save as.

---Edited my typo.  Thanks Trurl.

xml parse error

It looks like you downloaded the xml file, not the plugin. 

Either download the plugin from the 1st post in this topic, or if downloading from github, right-click "Raw" and do a save as.

Actually, plugins are XML files. What he downloaded was HTML, a web page that displays the plugin.

Just like you said, right-click Raw - save as, from github.

Funny as I've install this plugin twice before. Plus I downloaded from the github site by using the links at the bottom of the page and right clicking, save as. The first time I did accidentally download the HTML from the link at the top of the page but as soon as I saw the extension was HTML I deleted it and downloaded from the other link which comes down with a .txt extension. Strange if this file is the HTML one. I'll delete all copies nd re download tonight.

Please help. Transmission keep dying on me and I don't know why or how to find out. Is there any logs? The settings page says the status is RUNNING, but it is not. When I start it it runs fine for a few days then when I check back it has crashed.

Please help. Transmission keep dying on me and I don't know why or how to find out. Is there any logs? The settings page says the status is RUNNING, but it is not. When I start it it runs fine for a few days then when I check back it has crashed.

where did you get your plugging and what's your config like?

Where do you have it installed?

Post screenshot of settings page.

Ok tried CP again tonight. Cleared everything and downloaded the .plg file once again. Manual install went well and all up and running. Rebooted server and same problem with thee shares not being there. All i can see remotely from my Mac or Win7 machine is the flash drive. BTW, I only have SMB file share enabled at this time. If I telnet to the server I can see that all disks are up and I can move around the file system no problem. I can start Transmission and Headphones, both which run from the cache drive. Sickbeard is working but neither SABnzbd or CP are, last two are both Influencers plugins, the other apps are not plugins. UnMenu is up and all tabs bar unRAID Main work, that just gives a large blank box. The MyMain tab also is missing all the images that would normally be there.

Once again here is my syslog to see if anyone can spot anything obvious or helpful

syslog-2014-01-28.txt

Archived