[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Hi me again. I have a question about sonarr and file permissions. When sonarr import a new series or episode i can't change the file name or move the file etc. It says i need permission to do this.

Where do i set the file permissions in sonarr and what settings should i use? is it like with Sabnzbd with filmpermission 777?

Hi binhex -

I should have thought to try one of the European gateways, and have confirmed that DHT does work on the Netherlands gateway.  Strange why if connected to a US gateway on the desktop Deluge client allows DHT but the Docker doesn't.  I had to install your sabnzbdvpn Docker so that I could use Privoxy with a US based gateway while Deluge uses the Netherlands gateway.

Thanks for your help (and Dockers)!

I can confirm dht does indeed work with VPN provider pia, maybe certain gateways only allow it, could you try using the Netherlands gateway and see if that helps.

hmm odd it works fine when using the PIA VPN client on windows and not when using OpenVPN, i cant really explain that, perhaps there is some additional configuration required for the ovpn file for non European gateways to allow DHT?. In any case glad you got a workaround, ive found the netherlands gateway is pretty quick and is one of the fastest gateways on the PIA network so you might be happy to stick with this a see how things go.

I'm using PIA and a NA server (Toronto-Canada) and DHT is working fine.

Are you sure DHT is configured to be used in the preferences??

dht.png.9b14221f0a81d300f43618ed1e40b5c8.png

dht_settings.png.a3291c9a438b8d66392c3972149055a7.png

Yes, it is enabled in the preferences.  It's just particular gateways it appears that will allow DHT within the deluge Docker.  But Toronto is closer than NL, so I may give it a shot if speeds are not optimal.

I'm using PIA and a NA server (Toronto-Canada) and DHT is working fine.

Are you sure DHT is configured to be used in the preferences??

Hello mr-hexen,

I pointed to cp to 192.168.1.103:58846 or 192.168.1.103:8112 (deluge) both won't work. 

192.168.1.103 is my unraid.  Any ideas?

I want cp to grab some torrents to pass to deluge.  When I connect to deluge, I am asked for password, to which I just click ok (didn't assign any password).  Is any username needed in cp? 

I'm having problem connecting my couchpotato to deluge via 192.168.1.103:8112.  This IP/Port is accessible through browser.  It says test failed, see logs.  A searched of just cleared logs before test doesn't show any 8112 port.  Any ideas?

CP communicates with the daemon directly. Point CP to port 58846 instead.

deluge.png.eb0a2bc242466aa21a938db7d41f0557.png

Hello mr-hexen,

I pointed to cp to 192.168.1.103:58846 or 192.168.1.103:8112 (deluge) both won't work. 

192.168.1.103 is my unraid.  Any ideas?

I want cp to grab some torrents to pass to deluge.  When I connect to deluge, I am asked for password, to which I just click ok (didn't assign any password).  Is any username needed in cp? 

I'm having problem connecting my couchpotato to deluge via 192.168.1.103:8112.  This IP/Port is accessible through browser.  It says test failed, see logs.  A searched of just cleared logs before test doesn't show any 8112 port.  Any ideas?

CP communicates with the daemon directly. Point CP to port 58846 instead.

Yes, you need username 'admin', or at least I did.

Hey binhex, I've got 4 of your Dockers (couchpotato, sonarr, nzbget, delugevpn) up and running and for the most part they are working terrific.  The only issue I'm having is getting CouchPotato to connect to Deluge.  When I try to test the connection I keep getting "Connection failed. Check logs for details" but there is nothing shown in the log.  It's the only thing holding I have left that's not configured.

Hey binhex, I've got 4 of your Dockers (couchpotato, sonarr, nzbget, delugevpn) up and running and for the most part they are working terrific.  The only issue I'm having is getting CouchPotato to connect to Deluge.  When I try to test the connection I keep getting "Connection failed. Check logs for details" but there is nothing shown in the log.  It's the only thing holding I have left that's not configured.

Please provide screen shot of CP setup and the deluge docker config.

See below.

CP-Deluge%20Error_zpsldtvcf1a.jpg

Deluge%20Docker%20config_zpslmokz4pp.jpg

See below.

CP-Deluge%20Error_zpsldtvcf1a.jpg

Deluge%20Docker%20config_zpslmokz4pp.jpg

Broken links?

in the deluge webui, under preferences, daemon, do you have allow remote connections enabled?

I do.  Could it be the VPN that's messing things up?  Under Network interface it lists 10.4.12.135.

Do you have any other programs successfully connecting to deluge?  If so, what settings do those programs use.

Also, maybe try using 192.168.4.208:8112

If you don't have any user/password setup in deluge, then you don't need them in the couchpotato setup dialog.

can you connect to deluge by entering 192.168.4.208:58846 in your browser?  if so, does it prompt you for a user name or password when you do?

**also, you have coachpotato as the label; but I suspect you meant couchpotato ;)

in the deluge webui, under preferences, daemon, do you have allow remote connections enabled?

I do.  Could it be the VPN that's messing things up?  Under Network interface it lists 10.4.12.135.

I wouldnt think so because I have the VPN (pia) setup as well. Could you try with the VPN off?

Also, post the log for deluge (the one from the docker man webui).

Do you have any other programs successfully connecting to deluge?  If so, what settings do those programs use.

Also, maybe try using 192.168.4.208:8112

If you don't have any user/password setup in deluge, then you don't need them in the couchpotato setup dialog.

can you connect to deluge by entering 192.168.4.208:58846 in your browser?  if so, does it prompt you for a user name or password when you do?

**also, you have coachpotato as the label; but I suspect you meant couchpotato ;)

Putting http://192.168.4.208:58846/ into my browser does not work, nothing loads.  If I put 192.168.4.208:8112 (which is what Sonarr uses) in there and run a test it just says connecting and locks up everything.  Sometimes it says it failed and to check the logs but the logs never load because it's like everything is locked up.

so, are you able to connect to the deluge docker GUI at all?  it sounds like a deluge issue, not a couch potato issue.

But, I'm not really sure what's going on, so I'm just kind of throwing stuff out there.

Deluge works fine.  I can connect the webUI via 192.168.4.208:8112 where it prompts me for a password and then I'm in.  Sonarr works fine with it as well as it send torrents to it and then renames them just fine.  It's just couchpotato that won't talk to it.

I updated sabnzbd and sickrage and now they both are not working correctly. Sabnzbd webui is not loading. Sickrage page is loading but no longer able to find shows when searching. Any one else having this problem? Both were working smoothly before the updates.

Sickrage is not working due to a bug in Sickrage that was fixed about 3-4 days ago (it's an error in scene_exceptions.py if you look in the sickrage logs).  It looks like the docker may have been updated recently but not enough to pull in that fix.  binhex, can it be updated?

hi johnc, im pulling stable "releases" only from sickrage, not from master branch, so im afraid you will have to wait until the next release, the good news is sickrage is VERY active right now and releases are coming out pretty much every 3-4 days, so expect a new release soon. if you want to track this then take a look here https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/SickRage/tags current release is 4.0.29

ok new release FINALLY out, so this should now fix this particular show stopping (no pun intended hehe) issue, please force update on the sickrage container to get the change.