[ARCHIVE] binhex docker repository

Currently I'm trying to figure out why Plex is preventing drive 1 and my parity drive from spinning down. I know its plex as I shut plex down and set my spin down time to 15 minutes and it spun down. But with Plex running I was unable to even manually spin down the drives. I'm running the latest release from bin hex and currently I'm running:

Case: Sun Ultra 24 w/external power button

Asus 88x-Plus w/fx-7600

8GB RAM

Parity: Seagate 5tb (shucked drive)

Drive 1: Toshiba 5tb PH3500 model

Drive 2 WD Caviar 1.5TB

Drive 3: Samsung 1TB enterprise drive

Drive 4 (apps only): 120GB OCZ Arc 100

Cache Drive: 240GB OCZ Arc 100

Unraid 6.1.6

I moved my apps to drive 4 to save myself power as it runs at 7 watts, but I cannot get them to spin down. I am running (BINHEX)Plex Docker and it is current

So as I have solved my PlexMediaServer issue I have run into another one.

I have moved on to install rutorrent as a docker (I am torrent guy) and binhex`s Couchpotato docker. I have rutorrent set up and I can add torrents and they download correctly. However, I have begun to configure Couchpotato and I have it connected to rutorrent, but when it adds a torrent they are stuck at 0.0% on pause. I cannot force a recheck, all I can do is stop and then try to restart the torrent, at which time it just returns to pausing.

Has anyone had this issue before?

My only lead would be that rutorrent seems to apply the permissions 1000/users to each folder and file, while all of my other dockers apply nobody/users. I have tried changing the permissions but it doesn't seem to solve my issue.

Edit: I noticed that the rutorrent docker isn't supported currently, so I moved to Deluge and it seems to work fine.

Currently I'm trying to figure out why Plex is preventing drive 1 and my parity drive from spinning down. I know its plex as I shut plex down and set my spin down time to 15 minutes and it spun down. But with Plex running I was unable to even manually spin down the drives. I'm running the latest release from bin hex and currently I'm running:

Case: Sun Ultra 24 w/external power button

Asus 88x-Plus w/fx-7600

8GB RAM

Parity: Seagate 5tb (shucked drive)

Drive 1: Toshiba 5tb PH3500 model

Drive 2 WD Caviar 1.5TB

Drive 3: Samsung 1TB enterprise drive

Drive 4 (apps only): 120GB OCZ Arc 100

Cache Drive: 240GB OCZ Arc 100

Unraid 6.1.6

I moved my apps to drive 4 to save myself power as it runs at 7 watts, but I cannot get them to spin down. I am running (BINHEX)Plex Docker and it is current

Parity won't spin down if Drive 4 is being written to.

Apps should run on a cache-only share on a cache drive.

Alright, alright. Here I am again, one problem solved and another pops up.

I have Sonarr setup and it adds the files to Deluge but it puts the files in the /data directory that I specified during setup and not the directory that I specified for that series. I cant figure out how to get it to place it in the directory I set when I added the series. Seems simple enough, but for whatever reason it always places the new files in /data. Please help this is driving me nuts, I feel like I am so close to victory, yet so far away  :o. Screenshots attached.

Update: After doing a couple quick tests its obvious that regardless of whether I use Sonarr or SickBeard, when the torrent is added, the files are put in whatever folder in specified as default in Deluge-->Preferences-->Downloads. What is interesting, is that CouchPotato places it in whatever folder you specify without a problem, so I am unsure of why it works fine in CouchPotato and not Sonarr or SickBeard.

TnO54t.png

M2i9EI.png

jtyNuN.png

I was wondering if anyone could help with my DelugeVPN setup.  I'm using the "custom" settings with BTGuard, an OpenVPN provider.  The attached supervisord.txt shows a clean startup after everything has been configured. 

I think the log file looks clean, but when I try at access Deluge via the WebUI, I get: Unable to connect:

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.1.15:8112.

Any ideas what I'm missing?  Thanks!

supervisord.txt

I was wondering if anyone could help with my DelugeVPN setup.  I'm using the "custom" settings with BTGuard, an OpenVPN provider.  The attached supervisord.txt shows a clean startup after everything has been configured. 

I think the log file looks clean, but when I try at access Deluge via the WebUI, I get: Unable to connect:

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.1.15:8112.

Any ideas what I'm missing?  Thanks!

this is your issue in a nutshell:-

Sat Jan 16 20:40:31 2016 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

so your login/pass or ssl/tls key is incorrect, you need to double check your credentials for your vpn provider.

Thanks.  So I was confused by that too.  I verified my user/pass is correct, even changed the pass to double check.  That's correct.  What do you mean by TLS/SSL key?  Is that the CA.crt file I downloaded from BTGuard?  Thanks!

EDIT: Disregard.  I just purchased PIA for two years.  Works like a charm and is better supported than BTGuard & VyprVPN from an OpenVPN standpoint.  The other two can be my backups.  Thanks!

I've still been looking for how to get DelugeVPN setup properly.  I've followed BinHex's instructions for custom provider and it doesn't seem to work for me after copying the .ovpn file into the directory.  After looking at the supervisord log it looks like there is a problem authenticating but I can't figure out what it is.  I've tried my username and password on other clients and they work fine.  Any ideas in the log below.  Thanks in advance.

2016-01-18 11:44:29,197 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

--------------------

[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2016-01-18 11:44:29,206 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 OpenVPN 2.3.9 x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu [sSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [MH] [iPv6] built on Dec 24 2015

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.2e 3 Dec 2015, LZO 2.09

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html#mitm for more info.

2016-01-18 11:44:29,207 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 neither stdin nor stderr are a tty device and you have neither a controlling tty nor systemd - can't ask for 'Enter Private Key Password:'. If you used --daemon, you need to use --askpass to make passphrase-protected keys work, and you can not use --auth-nocache.

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 Exiting due to fatal error

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 DEBG fd 9 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 DEBG fd 14 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 INFO exited: start (exit status 1; not expected)

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

2016-01-18 11:44:30,209 INFO success: webui entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

2016-01-18 11:44:30,209 INFO success: deluge entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

Thanks.  So I was confused by that too.  I verified my user/pass is correct, even changed the pass to double check.  That's correct.  What do you mean by TLS/SSL key?  Is that the CA.crt file I downloaded from BTGuard?  Thanks!

EDIT: Disregard.  I just purchased PIA for two years.  Works like a charm and is better supported than BTGuard & VyprVPN from an OpenVPN standpoint.  The other two can be my backups.  Thanks!

I've found PIA to be dog slow for torrents lately. I have a 100/10 connection and can barely muster 1MB/s, or 8mbps lately.

Going to ask this again cause I think it got lost in the fray during the vpn issue.

I have a Mylar docker that I am trying to have communicate with sab and it looks like Mylar is able to send info to sab, but when sab then tries to retrieve the nzb from Mylar its never able to connect.  I was wondering if like the delugevpn container it needs a lan range option to communicate and if that is the case can it be added?

first question, are you using sabnzbd or sabnzbdvpn?, if your using sabnzbdvpn then if you pull down the latest image then this includes the ability to do docker to docker communication now, so should work ok, if its just sabnzbd then this should work out of the box as there is no firewall rules (iptables) defined.

Sorry for the late reply, didnt see the message in the thread.  I have the most current version of sabnzbdvpn but it still doesnt seem to be able to communicate with Mylar.  I dont know if this matters, I am using the plugin version of Mylar currently as the docker was not as up to date.

Currently I am seeing this in my logs from sab, I can click on the link manually and the nzb does download in a browser for me, so it looks like its just sab having the issue.

2016-01-18 13:50:19,522::INFO::[nzbqueue:550] Sorting by average date...(reversed:False)
2016-01-18 13:50:20,149::INFO::[urlgrabber:116] Grabbing URL http://192.168.1.4:8088/api?apikey=62bcf952e0a7810951a15e768bd53c26&cmd=downloadNZB&nzbname=Tokyo.Ghost.004.2015.digital.dargh-Empire.nzb
2016-01-18 13:51:20,209::INFO::[urlgrabber:199] Retry URL http://192.168.1.4:8088/api?apikey=62bcf952e0a7810951a15e768bd53c26&cmd=downloadNZB&nzbname=Tokyo.Ghost.004.2015.digital.dargh-Empire.nzb

I am using binhex-delugevpn and for the most part it works great, my problem is everytime I restart the containers all my deluge preferences are reset to defaults and I have to go back and set all the download paths to from things like /home/nobody/Downloads to locations in the /data folder.

Is there a way to make the preferences stick?

Thanks!

I am using binhex-delugevpn and for the most part it works great, my problem is everytime I restart the containers all my deluge preferences are reset to defaults and I have to go back and set all the download paths to from things like /home/nobody/Downloads to locations in the /data folder.

Make sure your /config is mapped to a disk location that doesn't get moved, preferably /mnt/cache/appdata/delugevpn. If it was already set up that way, you might try deleting the /delugevpn folder in appdata and starting over. I had that exact same issue when I was first setting things up, it turned out the mover was messing with my appdata folder because I forgot to set it as cache only. Try not to use /mnt/user/appdata if you can help it, some apps work that way, some don't.

Make sure your /config is mapped to a disk location that doesn't get moved, preferably /mnt/cache/appdata/delugevpn. If it was already set up that way, you might try deleting the /delugevpn folder in appdata and starting over. I had that exact same issue when I was first setting things up, it turned out the mover was messing with my appdata folder because I forgot to set it as cache only. Try not to use /mnt/user/appdata if you can help it, some apps work that way, some don't.

That did it!  Thank you!

I have applied the roll-back to deluge as well as delugevpn, so please download the latest image if your still seeing issues.

Not sure if my fault or not but i seem to be getting this error as described back on Dec 30 "[crit] VPN port not found in ovpn file, please check ovpn file for port number of gateway"

I've actually just pulled down the image for the first time, here is the ovpn file if someone could cast an eye over it and offer some help. I've got the key and ca file in the openvpn dir.

client
dev tun
proto tcp
remote au1-ovpn-tcp.purevpn.net 80
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca.crt
tls-auth Wdc.key 1
cipher AES-256-CBC
comp-lzo
verb 1
mute 20
route-method exe
route-delay 2
route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
float
auth-user-pass
auth-retry interact
ifconfig-nowarn

Thanks!

I have applied the roll-back to deluge as well as delugevpn, so please download the latest image if your still seeing issues.

Not sure if my fault or not but i seem to be getting this error as described back on Dec 30 "[crit] VPN port not found in ovpn file, please check ovpn file for port number of gateway"

I've actually just pulled down the image for the first time, here is the ovpn file if someone could cast an eye over it and offer some help. I've got the key and ca file in the openvpn dir.

client
dev tun
proto tcp
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca.crt
tls-auth Wdc.key 1
cipher AES-256-CBC
comp-lzo
verb 1
mute 20
route-method exe
route-delay 2
route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
float
auth-user-pass
auth-retry interact
ifconfig-nowarn

Thanks!

hi can you try pulling down the latest image, ive made some tweaks to the regex im using, if its still not working then please post the output of the supervisord.log file

client
dev tun
proto tcp
persist-key
persist-tun
ca ca.crt
tls-auth Wdc.key 1
cipher AES-256-CBC
comp-lzo
verb 1
mute 20
route-method exe
route-delay 2
route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0
float
auth-user-pass
auth-retry interact
ifconfig-nowarn

Thanks!

hi can you try pulling down the latest image, ive made some tweaks to the regex im using, if its still not working then please post the output of the supervisord.log file

Hey Binhex, I was having this same issue after updating this morning. I just forced update per your suggestion to Certo and it's working again. Thanks!

Any chance of a Syncthing container from you?  I know several other repos offer it, but so far all my containers are yours thought it might be nice to keep it that way.  Keep up the good work!

i can add this to the list, i want to focus firstly on better documentation for dockerhub, secondly better instructions for the docker templates, and thirdly onto splitting out this post into separate support threads, so i got some boring admin to do before i get onto the good stuff :-).

Looks good on the newest image! Thanks very much.

I'm actually using this on a QNAP, but I think I need to sort out some routing issues though, i think it's injecting some strange routes. Anyone able to output their routing table from within the container for comparison?

Cheers

Looks good on the newest image! Thanks very much.

I'm actually using this on a QNAP, but I think I need to sort out some routing issues though, i think it's injecting some strange routes. Anyone able to output their routing table from within the container for comparison?

Cheers

lol, shows the power of docker i guess, i was assuming your running unRAID (and you should be its awesome :-)), i very much doubt that your QNAP is injecting anything to the routing table though for the running docker container, never really heard of that happening before, what makes you think you have routing issues?.

I've still been looking for how to get DelugeVPN setup properly.  I've followed BinHex's instructions for custom provider and it doesn't seem to work for me after copying the .ovpn file into the directory.  After looking at the supervisord log it looks like there is a problem authenticating but I can't figure out what it is.  I've tried my username and password on other clients and they work fine.  Any ideas in the log below.  Thanks in advance.

2016-01-18 11:44:29,197 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

--------------------

[info] Starting OpenVPN...

2016-01-18 11:44:29,206 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 OpenVPN 2.3.9 x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu [sSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [MH] [iPv6] built on Dec 24 2015

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.2e 3 Dec 2015, LZO 2.09

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html#mitm for more info.

2016-01-18 11:44:29,207 DEBG 'start' stdout output:

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 neither stdin nor stderr are a tty device and you have neither a controlling tty nor systemd - can't ask for 'Enter Private Key Password:'. If you used --daemon, you need to use --askpass to make passphrase-protected keys work, and you can not use --auth-nocache.

Mon Jan 18 11:44:29 2016 Exiting due to fatal error

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 DEBG fd 9 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 DEBG fd 14 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 INFO exited: start (exit status 1; not expected)

2016-01-18 11:44:29,208 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

2016-01-18 11:44:30,209 INFO success: webui entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

2016-01-18 11:44:30,209 INFO success: deluge entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 1 seconds (startsecs)

hi i would say by the look of the log above that you dont have any method to authenticate in your ovpn file, so you should either be authenticating using a certificate OR by specifying a username and password, this will depend on your VPN providers method of authentication.

can you firstly tell me what vpn provider your using, and secondly can you post the contents of your ovpn file (minus any sensitive info).

This thread is exceedingly long, and I admittedly only read through 1/2 of it... but didn't find my answer.

I can't seem to configure Deluge on the Preferences > Network page so that the "Test Active Port" shows good.

(This combination of Docker including a VPN is awesome but makes my brain hurt).

Can someone post a screenshot of a working Deluge > Preferences > Network config please?

And can you tell me if you have forwarded any ports on your router? Altered any bindings in the Docker?

Thanks

III_D

I've had to restart my serer several times this evening trying to make some progress on installing pfSense (it's not going well :(), but the last time I restarted I got an error on disk 5, I posted about that here.

But, since then, I'm unable to open SABnzbd.  I run both SAB and Deluge VPN versions and couldn't open either one, so I turned off the VPN of deluge and now I can open it, but turning off VPN on SAB still wouldn't let me open it.

I looked at the log for SAB and can't figure out what's going on...

2016-01-20 21:58:29,565 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:472] par2 binary... found (/usr/sbin/par2)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:480] unrar binary... found (/usr/sbin/unrar)

2016-01-20 21:58:29,566 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:485] unzip binary... found (/usr/sbin/unzip)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:491] nice binary... found (/usr/sbin/nice)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:497] ionice binary... NOT found!

2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:500] pyOpenSSL... found (True)

2016-01-20 21:58:29,567 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,567::INFO::[sABnzbd:1528] Starting web-interface on 0.0.0.0:8090

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,567::ERROR::[sABnzbd:1543] Failed to start web-interface:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py", line 1534, in main
cherrypy.process.servers.check_port(browserhost, cherryport)
File "/opt/sabnzbd/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 228, in check_port
socket.SOCK_STREAM):
error: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::ERROR::[sABnzbd:304] Failed to start web-interface : [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[__init__:373] SABnzbd shutting down...
2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for bookmarks.sab in /config/admin/bookmarks.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[urlgrabber:72] URLGrabber shutting down

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for watched_data.sab in /config/admin/watched_data.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,569 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[dirscanner:268] Dirscanner shutting down
2016-01-20 21:58:29,569::INFO::[postproc:85] Saving postproc queue

2016-01-20 21:58:29,569::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for postproc1.sab in /config/admin/postproc1.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,569::INFO::[nzbqueue:218] Saving queue

2016-01-20 21:58:29,751 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,751::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for queue9.sab in /config/admin/queue9.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,751::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for totals9.sab in /config/admin/totals9.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for rss_data.sab in /config/admin/rss_data.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for bookmarks.sab in /config/admin/bookmarks.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for Rating.sab in /config/admin/Rating.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for watched_data.sab in /config/admin/watched_data.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[postproc:85] Saving postproc queue

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for postproc1.sab in /config/admin/postproc1.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[__init__:440] All processes stopped

2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>
2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>
2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 INFO exited: sabnzbd (exit status 2; expected)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

I've had to restart my serer several times this evening trying to make some progress on installing pfSense (it's not going well :(), but the last time I restarted I got an error on disk 5, I posted about that here.

But, since then, I'm unable to open SABnzbd.  I run both SAB and Deluge VPN versions and couldn't open either one, so I turned off the VPN of deluge and now I can open it, but turning off VPN on SAB still wouldn't let me open it.

I looked at the log for SAB and can't figure out what's going on...

2016-01-20 21:58:29,565 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:472] par2 binary... found (/usr/sbin/par2)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:480] unrar binary... found (/usr/sbin/unrar)

2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:485] unzip binary... found (/usr/sbin/unzip)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:491] nice binary... found (/usr/sbin/nice)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:497] ionice binary... NOT found!

2016-01-20 21:58:29,565::INFO::[sABnzbd:500] pyOpenSSL... found (True)

2016-01-20 21:58:29,567 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,567::INFO::[sABnzbd:1528] Starting web-interface on 0.0.0.0:8090

2016-01-20 21:58:29,567::ERROR::[sABnzbd:1543] Failed to start web-interface:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/sabnzbd/SABnzbd.py", line 1534, in main
cherrypy.process.servers.check_port(browserhost, cherryport)
File "/opt/sabnzbd/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 228, in check_port
socket.SOCK_STREAM):
error: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::ERROR::[sABnzbd:304] Failed to start web-interface : [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[__init__:373] SABnzbd shutting down...
2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for bookmarks.sab in /config/admin/bookmarks.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[urlgrabber:72] URLGrabber shutting down

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for watched_data.sab in /config/admin/watched_data.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,568::INFO::[dirscanner:268] Dirscanner shutting down
2016-01-20 21:58:29,569::INFO::[postproc:85] Saving postproc queue

2016-01-20 21:58:29,569::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for postproc1.sab in /config/admin/postproc1.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,569::INFO::[nzbqueue:218] Saving queue

2016-01-20 21:58:29,751 DEBG 'sabnzbd' stderr output:
2016-01-20 21:58:29,751::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for queue9.sab in /config/admin/queue9.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,751::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for totals9.sab in /config/admin/totals9.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for rss_data.sab in /config/admin/rss_data.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for bookmarks.sab in /config/admin/bookmarks.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,752::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for Rating.sab in /config/admin/Rating.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for watched_data.sab in /config/admin/watched_data.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[postproc:85] Saving postproc queue

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[__init__:919] Saving data for postproc1.sab in /config/admin/postproc1.sab

2016-01-20 21:58:29,753::INFO::[__init__:440] All processes stopped

2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 DEBG fd 19 closed, stopped monitoring (stderr)>
2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 DEBG fd 15 closed, stopped monitoring (stdout)>
2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 INFO exited: sabnzbd (exit status 2; expected)
2016-01-20 21:58:29,780 DEBG received SIGCLD indicating a child quit

I tried again last night before going to bed and this time SAB let me open the GUI.  Not sure what the issue was, but seems to be working now.