[Plug-In] Community Applications

On 9/29/2018 at 1:39 PM, Squid said:

Just a note that currently the application feed is having some weird problems.  This has resulted in one entire existing repository being dropped, and a newly added one today not being added.  Template maintainers may also on occasion see their templates not updating correctly.

Replacement appfeed up and running.   So now I can easily make sure that everything is running smoothly You have to update CA in order for it to pick up the new & improved feed.  This is pretty much a required update to CA as some apps / repositories will not show in the prior appfeed.

1st Change in CA brought upon by the new feed is that going forward regardless if the maintainers apply a "Date Changed" tag to their templates, any new templates that are seen will automatically be flagged as "New" and appear in the new/updated list. -

Edited by Squid
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Squid said:

Replacement appfeed up and running.   So now I can easily make sure that everything is running smoothly You have to update CA in order for it to pick up the new & improved feed.  This is pretty much a required update to CA as some apps / repositories will not show in the prior appfeed.

With this replacement feed, is there a way to "force" an update when a developer perform/push a change to a template?

Note: There is a current problem with the feed.  Any V2 templates will not install correctly.  You will see "false" under sections of the template which need to be removed.  Namely, PostArguments, ExtraArguments.  This will be fixed after work today.

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Threw some duct tape onto the appfeed and v2 templates should be working now.  Will swap out the duct tape for a real solution after work.

Got to give you credit, even though it's extremely out of character for me to be nice to you, you are dedicated to the cause..... :D

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Squid said:

We have an adage over here

"If you can't fix it with duct tape, then you're not using enough"

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I'm in my lounge and there's two rolls of it within 12 foot of me.  I hear you mate....

Too important to keep it out in the garage lol

image.thumb.png.7c349d36d1a32c1e9e6c671be8b0ceb8.png

Hello - I was curious if there is currently an issue with the CA feed.  I noticed there is mention of some issues in the past few days, but not this one in particular.  I do have my DNS settings pointed at 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.  I've rebooted my server once as well.  My server does have access to the internet, so is there a way I can determine if it is something on my end that changed (I don't think so) or if something elsewhere is currently down? 

EDIT: Currently (without any changes on my end) CA is now showing without error....

Edited by kzisme
update
On 10/4/2018 at 12:05 AM, kzisme said:

EDIT: Currently (without any changes on my end) CA is now showing without error....

Probably a temporary blip in hitting DigitalOcean's servers. 

BTW, you need to update CA as the version that you are running utilizes an older application feed that has some problems.  The new replacement feed has the updated apps, whereas there are a number of apps missing from the old feed, and that feed may or may not get fixed.

51 minutes ago, Squid said:

BTW, you need to update CA as the version that you are running utilizes an older application feed that has some problems.  The new replacement feed has the updated apps, whereas there are a number of apps missing from the old feed, and that feed may or may not get fixed.

Updated!  Thanks for pointing it out!  Cheers! 

Hello everyone

i am new on Unraid and test it at the Moment.

Yesterday i do an update for CA after that i switch to 
Dashboard or so when i go to Apps back Nothing happens the UpdaTING Content screen Loads endless and in Log File i have an Timeout Error.

Deinstall and Server Reboot doesnt help what kann i do to fix this Problem.

Sry for my English i am from Germany and hope you can understand me.

EDIT: After a Little bit of Search by my self i found my Problem it was an App installed from the App Store what Blocking the CA Plugin and slow down Docker Container and so on..

Best Regards

Edited by RedFace
Found Error by my self